Thanks Meter: 24

By GnexusPro, Member on 9th July 2013, 07:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th July 2013, 05:35 AM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Tucson

More
Definitely some interesting reviews . Not quite sure what to think yet besides that its an ok spare battery . The way i use it is i just swap my 2 batteries out so i never really need my phone on the charger . I just finished my first cycle and i noticed that the last 10 percent lasted me a LONGG time. Anyway here are the screenshots from the first cycle. Keep in mind that i was at work today amd didnt charge for a night. I'll pay more screenshots after 5cycles
Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1373430861286.jpg
Views:	2439
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	2105270   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1373430889463.jpg
Views:	2250
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	2105272  

10th July 2013, 07:38 AM |#12  
Flag Orange, CA
Thanks Meter: 885

Donate to Me
More
I'm really beginning to feel that there must be some individuals posting inside these Zerolemon threads that are from the competition side. I say this because I finally got my 3000mah Zerolemon today and I don't have any bulging issues.

I was getting anxious reading all the negative impressions and reviews, feeling fully ready to return the Zerolemon and just buy the OEM battery and charging kit with my 50% coupon.

And to make it worse, my delivery was behind schedule and I only got the battery today (I was supposed to get it on the 5th).

To my pleasant surprise, the battery went in just fine with the sticker intact and the cover snapped on with no bulge. Just to make sure my tactile ability and vision was working correctly, I even had my wifey and mom examine the phone without telling them I had a non-OEM battery inside. Neither of them detected or felt any bulges.

It was, however, more difficult to seat the battery in compared to oem, especially the lower-left corner. I expected super-snugness but it wasnt as tight and bad as I expected. In fact, I had a harder time fitting in the 7500mah battery when I tried to install it for the first time.

I dont know why I'm not experiencing the bulging problems as others. My phone was one of the first batches that went out during the preorder period. Even my 3000mah Zerolemon battery must be one of the first batches because I placed my order for it the day the battery became available and it was shipped out the very next day (although I received my battery so late compared to others).

I do have one theory, though, as to why I may not be affected. Maybe it's because when Zerolemon assembled my particular battery unit, they tightly and flushly wrapped the sticker around the battery, enabling smooth installation.

I'm not saying that all the people who are complaining about the bulging problem are liars and paid-off people. But I have a hunch that we do have some of that type of people mixed in here. And I dont think it's a far fetched idea. After all, the aftermarket battery market is a big and lucrative one and I'm sure there are some desperate and deceitful business people out there trying hard to muck up the competition by spreading FUD to promote themselves.

Anyhow, enough about that and now it's time to see if this battery offers some improvement over the OEM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to optimummind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift optimummind Ad-Free
10th July 2013, 07:51 AM |#13  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 449

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimummind

I'm really beginning to feel that there must be some individuals posting inside these Zerolemon threads that are from the competition side. I say this because I finally got my 3000mah Zerolemon today and I don't have any bulging issues.

I was getting anxious reading all the negative impressions and reviews, feeling fully ready to return the Zerolemon and just buy the OEM battery and charging kit with my 50% coupon.

And to make it worse, my delivery was behind schedule and I only got the battery today (I was supposed to get it on the 5th).

To my pleasant surprise, the battery went in just fine with the sticker intact and the cover snapped on with no bulge. Just to make sure my tactile ability and vision was working correctly, I even had my wifey and mom examine the phone without telling them I had a non-OEM battery inside. Neither of them detected or felt any bulges.

It was, however, more difficult to seat the battery in compared to oem, especially the lower-left corner. I expected super-snugness but it wasnt as tight and bad as I expected. In fact, I had a harder time fitting in the 7500mah battery when I tried to install it for the first time.

I dont know why I'm not experiencing the bulging problems as others. My phone was one of the first batches that went out during the preorder period. Even my 3000mah Zerolemon battery must be one of the first batches because I placed my order for it the day the battery became available and it was shipped out the very next day (although I received my battery so late compared to others).

I do have one theory, though, as to why I may not be affected. Maybe it's because when Zerolemon assembled my particular battery unit, they tightly and flushly wrapped the sticker around the battery, enabling smooth installation.

I'm not saying that all the people who are complaining about the bulging problem are liars and paid-off people. But I have a hunch that we do have some of that type of people mixed in here. And I dont think it's a far fetched idea. After all, the aftermarket battery market is a big and lucrative one and I'm sure there are some desperate and deceitful business people out there trying hard to muck up the competition by spreading FUD to promote themselves.

Anyhow, enough about that and now it's time to see if this battery offers some improvement over the OEM.

You got it figured out this is Jesse Ventura and your on conspiracy theories

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cas8180 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cas8180 Ad-Free
10th July 2013, 08:48 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Didn't get mine today.... Hopefully tomorrow so I can do some testing on my only day off. I'll be sure to post a mini review and hopefully I get them without a bulge. If anything I'll be going with stock with the 50%
11th July 2013, 05:45 AM |#15  
OP Member
Flag Tucson

More
Yeah I've been waiting till it goes to 0. I'm on second cycle now

11th July 2013, 05:49 AM |#16  
OP Member
Flag Tucson

More
Yeah. Couldnt agree more. I have no bulge..make sure to let it die to 0 then charge up to 100 multiple times

11th July 2013, 08:44 AM |#17  
Flag Prescott
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I think I had a little over 2.5 hours of screen time here. I love this battery. It easily gets me through the day without having to worry about car chargers, etc. I would definitely recommend this to anyone not looking to add the bulge of the big daddy they sell .

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Craigerz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Craigerz Ad-Free
11th July 2013, 11:07 AM |#18  
OP Member
Flag Tucson

More
Good to hear. Also looks like you have verizon s4 like me. It seems like the people with the verizon model are having no bulge issues.

11th July 2013, 12:45 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigerz

I think I had a little over 2.5 hours of screen time here. I love this battery. It easily gets me through the day without having to worry about car chargers, etc. I would definitely recommend this to anyone not looking to add the bulge of the big daddy they sell .

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Nice results. 400mAH isn't alot, but i think it helps for the people that don't stare at their phone 6-8hrs a day. Times where I'd usually be at 20% im now at 40-50% now.
11th July 2013, 01:37 PM |#20  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 119

More
First full day was a nice surprise. I got 19 hours (2 hours screen-on time) to 20% remaining, whereas I usually get to 14 hours with the same usage. Everyone's usage patterns are different so I wouldn't focus on the absolute # of hours but rather just the lift from the stock battery. Definitely worth the $12 from Amazon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mickliq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mickliq Ad-Free
14th July 2013, 08:22 PM |#21  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 449

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickliq

First full day was a nice surprise. I got 19 hours (2 hours screen-on time) to 20% remaining, whereas I usually get to 14 hours with the same usage. Everyone's usage patterns are different so I wouldn't focus on the absolute # of hours but rather just the lift from the stock battery. Definitely worth the $12 from Amazon.

This is exactly what stock gives me...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)