[ROM][GINGER] Ultibread! V1.4 - UPDATE 2 - A BREAK

Search This thread

schiphol

Apr 3, 2007
AMS
So you think its okey to act like an asshole and xda do nothing about it and blame the person that been attacked?
I can take much and I don't care much about it, but these things has going on over 6 months now and its get very frustrating when nothing is done about it.
Also alot of developer has left this place just for that. I'm not sure if I will publish any more on this place.

**DamianGTO ultimate kernel v1.3 * 600Hz * 346MB RAM * OC/UV * 1280MHZ**

Yes I do think that's ok. You can't expect xda to police morality.There will always be bullies and there will never be an effective mechanism to weed them out, the latter I think is due to the fact that everybody has a dark side and thus everybody is a potential bully under certain circumstances. Of course I do understand this can be frustrating especially since you are basically doing everyone here a favor. But the ball really is in your court as far as solving problems with other users not xda. You basically can opt for any of the two here; the sticks and stones approach which entails stucking it up and ignoring negativity. Or, stick your head in the sand and create your own little website that you control so that no one will hurt your feelings. I think it would be a wise choice to opt for the community. It will make for a more efficient community, better development through user interaction and above all will make you queens a little tougher. You will be thankful for the experience a few years from now.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

aadil7

Sep 6, 2010
hello everyone
i am looking to move over to gingerbread from hamsters rom
i dont prefer the standard darkys route and i am looking on here with promise

what will i be getting for upgrading to ultibread that i wont get from other roms?
is this ginger rom stable enough?

kind regards

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
hello everyone
i am looking to move over to gingerbread from hamsters rom
i dont prefer the standard darkys route and i am looking on here with promise

what will i be getting for upgrading to ultibread that i wont get from other roms?
is this ginger rom stable enough?

kind regards

No. Not yet. Try ultimate 8.2 and if u like how I roll then become my army of mininions that follow me lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

aadil7

Sep 6, 2010
No. Not yet. Try ultimate 8.2 and if u like how I roll then become my army of mininions that follow me lol

hmm 8.2 seems interesting but still im not planning on updating to the same thing as i am on now it would just be ridiculous!
i want ginger but i am not sure if i am ready for the errors that await or is it more stable then that?

beaver2233

Feb 19, 2011
Sydney
hmm 8.2 seems interesting but still im not planning on updating to the same thing as i am on now it would just be ridiculous!
i want ginger but i am not sure if i am ready for the errors that await or is it more stable then that?

If your talking about 2.3.3 it has a lot less errors compared to 2.3.2 (obviously 2.2 has even less).
I'm currently using darkys10rc3 and seems reasonably stable to me. There are plenty of other customs roms available with base 2.3.3 or if you want could just go stock. Its totally up to you, after all it is your phone ;)

and also note the kernels available are not of their full potential due to lack of Samsungs source code. Though I'm happy at the moment, the phone has a different feel in my opinion (whether that's a good or bad thing I have no idea).

Last edited:

akibo

Apr 4, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am new to the ROM flashing world and i have a question, perhaps someone kind out there can help me.
Currently i am using the Ultimate ROM 8.2 and for my kernel i am using. DamianGTO_Ultimate_Kernel_V1_2__600HZ.
What i would like to ask is which kernel works best with this ROM.
So much information out there its just confusing.

Right now i feel this combination is best and my phone is never worked so well on anyother ROMs that i have tried before but ofcourse i want to make it perfect!!

beaver2233

Feb 19, 2011
Sydney
Hi everyone,

I am new to the ROM flashing world and i have a question, perhaps someone kind out there can help me.
Currently i am using the Ultimate ROM 8.2 and for my kernel i am using. DamianGTO_Ultimate_Kernel_V1_2__600HZ.
What i would like to ask is which kernel works best with this ROM.
So much information out there its just confusing.

Right now i feel this combination is best and my phone is never worked so well on anyother ROMs that i have tried before but ofcourse i want to make it perfect!!

Definately DamianGTO Ultimate Kernel...you may however want to try out version 1.3beta2...a few added extras but is up to you :)

Aylarth

Jul 8, 2010
Limerick
Here's a deal. I'll make a ultimate rom home page with its own support forum soon. It will be a place where ME AND DAMIAN are the kings. I will make ultibread 2.0 once official gingerness comes out. Happy u lot :)

ultimaterom.com is already taken... does that mean that this long-waited Webstar+Damien page will be ultimaterom.com? :)

Edit:
no, looks like its not... but still, it was funny to check the available domain names :)

Attachments

• ultimateromistaken.jpg
    ultimateromistaken.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 298

DamianGto

Sep 17, 2010
ultimaterom.com is already taken... does that mean that this long-waited Webstar+Damien page will be ultimaterom.com? :)

Edit:
no, looks like its not... but still, it was funny to check the available domain names :)

No it will be werules.net. lol.
Well I have no idea what it will be.

EDIT: Im on http://androidforums.com now.:D

**DamianGTO ultimate kernel v1.3 * 600Hz * 346MB RAM * OC/UV * 1280MHZ**

Last edited:

gabi_tro

Dec 21, 2010
usb problem

It is a very nice job with this update, but it seems I have a problem. I can t use USB to connect to kies, or mass storage. What can i do? :(

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    m

Read my latest comment

All bugs gone. Everything working perfect. + Ginger :D

Feautures:
    *Rooted
    *Deodexed
    *Zipaligned
    *Matted Blues Themed (Updated in v1.3)
    *Modded Nexus LWP
    *AOSP Lockscreen
    *Battery Percentage mod
    *AOSP Launcher and keyboard.
    *Sorted out widgets picker
    *Extended Power Menu By ME!!!!!!!
    *Better Homescreen tips widget showing feautures of ROM
    *Added Stay awake in development settings
    *Added Mod Version in settings > about.
    *Renamed Internet to browser for more AOSPISH look.
    *Evrything should be working, including GPS, so it is STABLE :D
    *AOSP Screen off animation is back!
    *Changed heap size to 32M
    *Edits to build.prop
    *More i cant remember

You can also use FuguTweaks for extra speed.

Donate to support my development :)

Installation:
    I RECCOMEND INSTALLING FROM GINGER XWJV1:
    Get into download mode
    flash a FROYO yes FROYO Speedmod kernel (make sure auto reboot is OFF)
    Then pull battery and enter recovery mode
    Then in CWK choose Ultibread-V1.3 and apply.
    Reboot
    SiMPLE! :)
    Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4LVAWXRyO4&feature=

Download

Credits:
    Kyojinkun for finding out how to enable power off animation. Danesh90m is the first one to find it.
    Steven1811 for hacked browser
    jabbawalkee for mattedblues theme

Screens:
    sc20110303203423.png
    sc20110303203455.png
    sc20110303203537.png
    sc20110303203549.png
    sc20110303203554.png
    sc20110303203718.png
    snapshotiz.png
    Guys I know SOME people will miss me. Although flame is the main reason of leaving. I also never got to enjoy my phone. Cooking something for u lot takes time, boot loops, data loss. My phone has remained cripple since I owned it so U lot can have a better one. I have not completed nova yet because I lose my progress lol. I have restarted it about bloody 80 times. Its been so bad that galaxy s 2 is around the corner. Damian still gets to enjoy his phone because if the kernel he is testing doesn't work he just flashes back to a stable and all his data is still there. End of. You know what. Here's a deal. I'll make a ultimate rom home page with its own support forum soon. It will be a place where ME AND DAMIAN are the kings. I will make ultibread 2.0 once official gingerness comes out. Happy u lot :)

until i show it off to every member of xda lol. jk

Na wen i get time to upload, atm im g2g. So yea, got a lot of tweaking done today :). Be sure to support the ultimate project any way you can. There are several ways
    Thanking
    Voting Thread
    Joining Facebook group
    Donating
    :) :) :)
    webstar said 3/4 hours... in the morning

so i think it should be up in about an hour or so...:)

Sorry I went out for a haircut :cool: . Will upload tonight.

stop posting so bad roms here,this is stupiest rom i ever use for i9000,so much trouble with this rom,never use ur rom again ever

Strong words coming from a first time poster. I admit that it takes a bit fiddling to make this rom awesome but that's half the fun with android. If you flash something based on leaked and unfinished firmware you will only get ignored or laughed at by the better knowing if you post retarded things like this. If you want a phone that can be operated without using your brain then go buy a bloody iPhone and shut your mouth. Wanker....