[APP][Android 2.3+] MAPPZ QuickSettings - v1.3

Search This thread

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Re: [APP][2.3+] QuickSettings - Android 4.2 has been brought to 2.3+ [+PLAY STORE]

Picture of current progress (user toggle, top left) uploadfromtaptalk1359062795354.jpg

All of this is done automatically, so you don't have to select your contact yourself!

I'm gonna improve this anyway ;)
Thanks for support

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.2 JB

samsoul16

Apr 17, 2012
Thane
Re: [APP][2.3+] QuickSettings - Android 4.2 has been brought to 2.3+ [+PLAY STORE]

Any themes released??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***IF ¥ØU W@NT $ÖM€.... ÇØM€ G€T $ÕM€...!!!!!!!

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

ICS theme is almost done, Sense theme is a WIP.

PenguinxEnjoi

Dec 22, 2012
Carbondale

ha9y8ypu.jpg

EDIT:
Profile icon works now, long click for controls.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359229550593.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359229550593.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

As the messaging app, you expand the notification message and has the "quick reply". My idea is to expand the notification of your application it shows the quick settings toggles.

I'm not quite sure about how many space a notification may aqcuire, but that's actually a pretty good one!

I tried to add custom toggles to the notification only once, and it didn't work, so I stopped trying.

After I published the current update, I'll look at it!

PenguinxEnjoi

Dec 22, 2012
Carbondale
Re: [APP][2.3+] QuickSettings - Android 4.2 has been brought to 2.3+

Can we have an option to have full screen, so that then it looks just like jelly bean.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: samsoul16

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

Can we have an option to have full screen, so that then it looks just like jelly bean.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Implemented already, now just wait for the update ;) Expect it today or tomorrow.

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

New version uploaded to the market.
Expect it to be updated in 3 hours!

Reactions: samsoul16

samsoul16

Apr 17, 2012
Thane

New version uploaded to the market.
Expect it to be updated in 3 hours!

Updated here??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***IF ¥ØU W@NT $ÖM€.... ÇØM€ G€T $ÕM€...!!!!!!!

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

Keeps FCing.

Using on my Xperia SOLA running FXP 205 (Free Xperia Project CM 9.1)

Could you try to wipe its data please?
And if possible, a logcat would be awesome!

If you can report through the "Report" button in the "QuickSettings has stopped" dialog that's fine too.

-CALIBAN666-

i have problem too,after update i cant set custom toggles,when i tap on it in settings menu than the app crashs and restarts,the rest is working fine.i have data deleted,complete new installed but allways the same.pro license is ok too.any suggestion or solution?thanx in advance and many greeetz!!!!

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

i have problem too,after update i cant set custom toggles,when i tap on it in settings menu than the app crashs and restarts,the rest is working fine.i have data deleted,complete new installed but allways the same.pro license is ok too.any suggestion or solution?thanx in advance and many greeetz!!!!

I'll look into it.
Logcat?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!

MAPPZ DEVELOPMENT presents: QuickSettings!

imsyfpoor.png

yvutquv2b.png

Android 4.2 QuickSettings, but better

Check it out @mappz-development.com
    Download on the Play Store
    Download on Dropbox

RECENT CHANGES
    Code:
    #v1.3
    • Completely rebuilt
    • Real statusbar replacement

All suggestions are welcome!
    I managed to integrate the Android 4.2 Statusbar API in my app today, or actually I managed to fix the errors coming with it.

After putting it in Quick Settings , hopefully in the next update, and in Quick Widget, I will publish a library for it - so that every developer can start making his own statusbar!

Re: [APP][Android 2.3+] QuickSettings - v1.2.5 - No Android 4.2 for you? Get a taste!

Why are there so little features available in free version? I'm really not sure if I want to buy this app because I don't know how exactly it works. For example, I don't know whether it can be used as notification bar and in that way provide a full jb feeling on previous android versions or it's just a quick settings panel.
    Also I can't find any pirated full version anywhere to check it myself and decide whether I want to buy this app or not.
    Please, think about it.

This is the stupid comment i ever seen =))
    If you can get the pirated pro version, why would you do the donate if you can get the pro with free? Thats a kid logic dude, and why the hell do you shouted at dev thread about pirate apk that he made.

And just because you not buy this apps doesnt mean it ruin the app, there still a good ppl who will donate and stop crying like a little b****

Sorry for bad comment

Oh anyway, would be great to change it as a default statusbar for gingerbread :D

Sent from my Galaxy Ace, Gingerbread 2.3.4 Rooted
    Sure there is progress.
    The normal re-ordering has been replaced with a new one: uploadfromtaptalk1368106993801.jpg

There is a brand new PRO CENTER, all you may want to do with the license: uploadfromtaptalk1368107032931.jpg

The most improvements have been made inside the code. I made a big step to the statusbar replacement and more efficient memory usage - but it's still not there yet.

I spend the most time on this update ever, so yeah, you could still be happy!

I also added my new app, Quick Widget, to my website: www.mappz-development.com

Check it out to download the beta!