Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Alarm goes of twice at ones

191 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By V J, Senior Member on 7th February 2007, 04:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

Just recenty, I started having this very odd issue with my tytn. When I set an alarm, it goes of at the specified time, but twice!
So the alarm sound is mixed with itself (second one has a slight delay), and the pop-up box displays "alarm 1/2". I also get the option to "dismiss this alarm" or to "dismiss all".

The phone is competely unmodded, no software has been added or removed prior to this problem surfacing. A soft reset didn't help...

Any suggestions?
(I'm fearing it will be a hard reset )

Jörg

7th February 2007, 07:48 PM |#2  
Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 9,328

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by V J

Hello,

Just recenty, I started having this very odd issue with my tytn. When I set an alarm, it goes of at the specified time, but twice!
So the alarm sound is mixed with itself (second one has a slight delay), and the pop-up box displays "alarm 1/2". I also get the option to "dismiss this alarm" or to "dismiss all".

The phone is competely unmodded, no software has been added or removed prior to this problem surfacing. A soft reset didn't help...

Any suggestions?
(I'm fearing it will be a hard reset )

Jörg

Get yourself one of the applications that clears duplicate notifications. SKtools is one but there are others.

Also have a look at this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...+notifications
Mike
8th February 2007, 03:01 AM |#3  

More
V J....mine does the same thing as well.

I have alarms set for Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri. It seems in only does the duplicate alarm on certain days (tuesdays so far) and not any of the others.
8th February 2007, 11:42 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks, I'll give it a go (but I did a hard reset yesterday...).

Jörg
15th February 2007, 07:03 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny--2k

V J....mine does the same thing as well.

I have alarms set for Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri. It seems in only does the duplicate alarm on certain days (tuesdays so far) and not any of the others.

Because of these bugs and ugly interface I had to search available alarm software solutions. And I found! Novii (www.novii.tv) released WAWA alarm software that lets my handheld turn on my TV to wake me up! TV is not necessary - it can turn on my DVR or Music Center - anything with infrared. Moreover, WAWA has all the functions of an ordinary alarm clock. A low price was a surprise for me ($14.99) I coudn't resist and purchased this app. It's so nice and so useful!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)