[Q] ROM that has SPEN Support?

Search This thread

naviathan

Apr 8, 2010
As it says in the title. I want to use an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogen or even just an AOSP, but I don't want to lose support for the S-Pen. Can anyone recommend a good ROM? I keep getting the OTA notice from Verizon, but since my phone is rooted and I have a TWRP boot loader I can't update.

mygraine

Aug 4, 2008
There are apps in the market that add spen support to all ROMs. I personally have tried a few non TW ROMs and found them lacking. But thats just me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app

naviathan

Apr 8, 2010
Got any recommendations? I would like something that's quick and not bloated with excess apps. With my previous phones, mostly moto droids, I was a fan of the AOSP ROMs because of their simplicity and speed.

naviathan

Apr 8, 2010
Please let's not turn this into a best rom thread.

Recommendations of roms end up in arguments. Thanks

Wow so you're telling me that the people on this forum can't even handle a simple recommendation request without turning into 5 year olds on the play ground? That's pretty pathtic. So how would you recommend I go about getting a relative idea of which ROMs are worth looking at without spending time I don't have flashing every one of them to my phone? Let's at least give people the benefit of the doubt before treating them like kindergarteners.

akellar

Jan 9, 2011
Iowa
Wow so you're telling me that the people on this forum can't even handle a simple recommendation request without turning into 5 year olds on the play ground? That's pretty pathtic. So how would you recommend I go about getting a relative idea of which ROMs are worth looking at without spending time I don't have flashing every one of them to my phone? Let's at least give people the benefit of the doubt before treating them like kindergarteners.

Read threads instead of creating new ones

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

naviathan

Apr 8, 2010
I'm remembering what made me stop coming to XDA in the first place. You people are assholes. Don't you think I did search? I found one thread related to ROMs and the S-Pen and it was unclear whether it was working in all ROMs or just certain ones. I still have no clue what apps enable the pen and thanks to the over the top moderators that act like the gestapo I can't even get a recommendation on what ROM to try. Forums are suppose to be here to help people. If you're tired of answering the same questions, don't. Just ignore them and move on. Someone who's more willing to be helpful will eventually answer it. We don't need your unhelpful snarky remarks to remind us how a forum works.