[ROM] Revolver 4 by Gnufabio | 4.2.1 - IC421(G) | Sep 5 | TF101-TF101G-SL101 | Fast

Search This thread

Sir Flashalot

Feb 5, 2011
Camelot
Just one little thing, I tested facelock, but even though it seems to work, my collegue just unlocked it showing his face, and we just don't look alike :D I don't think it is a Revolver issue, rather a facelock fact, but wanted to share that finding.

Lol, what if you show it to your dog? I think you need to improve matching by taking several scans.

Revolver4 still running smooth here. 90% battery after 12 hours of mininal usage.

Last edited:

xMini

Nov 14, 2010
I think I can be more patient ;)
I'm gonna wait for the final build + revolver parts 4 (hopefully)
Too bad I have to wipe everything! It takes a long time to backup everything especially when I have to backup Gameloft data alone!!

jtrosky

May 8, 2008
@gnufabio - Did you say that you planned or releasing a package containing all of the remove ASUS apps?

Personally, I like to keep those apps installed. If not a package, can we at least get a list of what was removed so that we can add it back (although not all apps are available in the Market, which is the real problem)?

Thanks!

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
Hey Gnufabio, do you have a VM Heap size setting for this ROM or do you know what it is set to? I use VM Heap on my Samsung Fascinate running CM7 and found that with Android's aggressive task killing that I could make better use of the memory without killing the larger processes as quckly. The result was smoother performance for transitions and load times and processes could stay active in memory longer.

Have a look around in /system/build.prop in there the heap size is set to 256m, don't actually know if that is what you want... :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium

alfa7d

Feb 7, 2009
I have a problem with Bluetooth since honeycomb till ICS

I can't receive any files ( sometimes with Bluetooth transfer manager i can otherwise NO ) !!

overhaze

Sep 1, 2010
What Asus apps where removed in this version? Stuff like MyLibrary and the customisations to the notification area are actually useful, I would miss them if I could not restore them.

dr3as

May 11, 2006
Kolbotn
www.dr3as.net
I just got a new problem, i suddenly cant connect to any wireless networks. Just did a reboot on the pad and i cant connect. Will try to wipe and reflash, since i did som playing because of the titanium backup problem

cornishronson

Feb 7, 2012
Cornwall
I've flashed it and wiped all. noticed the root issue but that's easily fixed. Its the mylibrary I need as the Mrs is half way though a book so I nandroid back to stock ics for now until missing apps pack is available. :)

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

lowetax

Aug 31, 2010
Jersey Shore (NJ)
I just got a new problem, i suddenly cant connect to any wireless networks. Just did a reboot on the pad and i cant connect. Will try to wipe and reflash, since i did som playing because of the titanium backup problem

all of a sudden i had root issue, so i wiped caches and rebooted, and then wifi wouldn't connect.
so i reflashed rom, said yes to tb su fix, and now no issues.

and swype beta working good

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Last edited:

Yank555

Sep 18, 2009
Sony Xperia Pro-I
Thank you for reply but have you try to install the 3G enabler from HC version to this ICS version or you just have flashed ICS without nothing else?

Fabio posted loads of pages back that it wouldn't work (which makes total sense to me since it even replaces the boot partition...) and we would have to wait for a proper ICS 3G enabler.

JP.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Features
    • Fast AS HELL
    • Deodexed
    • Speed up & optimizations
    • Lot of plugins in Revolver Parts (not now, in the future)
    • Face unlock
    • Advanced power dialog

FAQs
    • What's the actual version?
      In the second part of the thread's name you can find both the numeric version and the code-version. The former is expressed in this way: branch.version[.subversion]. Usually a subversion consists of a bugfix release. The latter is expressed in this way: AABC[D], where AA is the Android version on which the firmware is based (for example HC or IC), B is the hexadecimal value of the branch, C is the hexadecimal value of the version and D is the hexadecimal value of the subversion.
    • I want to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen. What could I do?
      There is an app for that. Give a look here
    • Guys I can't download anything from Revolver Parts, what could I do?
      Sometimes server can have some problems; however if you can't download from the app you can manually download the packages from the Revolver repository.
    • Will Cornerstone be integrated in this ROM?
      NO, NO DAMNED CORNERSTONE WILL BE ADDED. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. ASK GOD TO DO THIS INSTEAD OF CLUTTERING THIS THREAD. STOP ASKING IT.

Licensing
    Revolver ROM, Revolver Parts and Revolver plugins (the one done by me) are distributed under Creative Commons 3 BY-NC-ND license. If you want to use a part of my work, please send me a PM and ask for permissions.
    You may not use ROMs component, Revolver Parts plugins and other stuff done by me working hard hours without asking for permission, that's it.
    More details on the license:
    Don't worry guys, I'm releasing a new version within the end of this week, and Revolver Parts 4 will come soon ;)
    I'm working on the latest Asus update, please, some patience!