Thanks Meter: 669

By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th October 2013, 04:19 PM |#971  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragonz83

I believe under the pop-up window you can change "Using Profile" to "Auto" to achieve what you want. This will automatically change profiles based on things like Day/night.

Thanks! I will try the "auto" profile.

11th October 2013, 08:18 PM |#972  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Any update on the 4.3 issues?
12th October 2013, 06:26 AM |#973  
Arizona
Thanks Meter: 952

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diSke

I'm getting sort of a similar problem. I'm using a Galaxy Nexus and sometimes Lux is getting killed a few times in a row.
For example in a time period of 10 seconds Lux is getting killed and rebooted 8-10 times. switching back and forth between
stock brightness and lux brightness. I'm experiencing this problem a couple weeks now.

Having the same problem. Lux at highest priority doesn't fix it either. I am on 4.3 so that might be the cause?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk now Free
12th October 2013, 06:43 AM |#974  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 669

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 122ninjas

Having the same problem. Lux at highest priority doesn't fix it either. I am on 4.3 so that might be the cause?

This would be a lot easier to fix if I knew why Android is targeting Lux more than other apps. So far any fixes I've tried solve the issue for one device, and break another. I'm still working on the problem. It also doesn't help that my thesis is due later this month.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
12th October 2013, 09:24 AM |#975  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 565

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

This would be a lot easier to fix if I knew why Android is targeting Lux more than other apps. So far any fixes I've tried solve the issue for one device, and break another. I'm still working on the problem. It also doesn't help that my thesis is due later this month.

Just want to let you guys know Lux is working fine on the LG G2 with the limited time I've had with it. Will post here again if anything comes up. Cheers.
12th October 2013, 09:50 AM |#976  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 313

More
the app is nice and easy to use! although it has no option to completely disable the backlight
any help guys?

$id690...OT-995
12th October 2013, 02:40 PM |#977  
Arizona
Thanks Meter: 952

More
Quote:

No need to rush just wanted put some more info into this bug. Do you need any logs of some sort?

12th October 2013, 03:36 PM |#978  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
+1
13th October 2013, 06:41 AM |#979  
Flag Los Angeles Area
Thanks Meter: 164

More
Is there anyway to add a feature in the Lux to automatically disable (like Sleep list) when the phone goes in to Car Mode?
13th October 2013, 08:01 AM |#980  
Thanks Meter: 1,250

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbze430

Is there anyway to add a feature in the Lux to automatically disable (like Sleep list) when the phone goes in to Car Mode?

You can use Tasker for that
13th October 2013, 10:02 PM |#981  
Flag Diepenbeek
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Quote:

I have to let you know that the problem fixed itself. Flashed a new version of Slim beans and got rid of some unnessecary apps and
works flawless once again. Not sure if the problem is with another app/rom/or something else though...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)