[Port.Prj.ROM]★(¯ `•.Windows Mobile ® 5/6.x UPE[ADD_ORG_Mod.NK][Up.th 28/03/11].•´¯)★

Search This thread

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
aye but there is a fundimental difference between getting WM6 working on the XDA2 which has already had its drivers ported to work with WM 5 WHICH happens to be very similar to WM6 then trying to get a WM2003se device that has NEVER had WM5 working on it, good luck but what you are trying to do is like getting Windows 95 graphics drivers running on Windows Vista 64

i wish you luck, my XDA IIi is gathering dust but im not going to hold by breath, sorry mate.

hackers91

Mar 3, 2009
I need help wm6! I do not hate this more wm2003.Sè you have already created this rom, it can kindly post so we will find the bugs ... and let you know?

ExeiL

Apr 8, 2009
Hi people!

I very very want new Windows Mobile for my I-mate PDA2!! :)
Please create it as soon as possible!! :)

And then create a russifier please :D

Last edited:

bobsley

Mar 18, 2008
Ready:cool::D

Stracilem nadzieje ze kiedykolwiek ten dzien nastapi:) a tu prosze:)

Last edited:

Ahper

Mar 24, 2009
Kerch
:cool:

I already in impatience! I check every day this page. Give all users xda IIi we will give a few money for acquisition of this phone on eBAy!!!! :cool::cool:

kevcal

Nov 10, 2008
Well this would be great _if_ it happens.
Interested to know the source for drivers, etc. :cool:

pietsukkel

May 24, 2006
Ok I'm waiting to PPC...

Guys guys guys! I hope no one is planning to send his PDA to this guy! You will definitly loose it forever!
Listen: WM5 is not possible on the Alpine, nor will it ever be!
Before buying a Touch Pro2 as soon as it will be available, I will post a little bit updated WM2003 ROM for the Alpine on this forum. It will contain updated Bluetooth (1.6) and the latest WM2003 compatible TomTom!
I will test it next week on my PDA, so stay put!
Kind regards,
Piet

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys guys guys! I hope no one is planning to send his PDA to this guy! You will definitly loose it forever!
    Listen: WM5 is not possible on the Alpine, nor will it ever be!
    Before buying a Touch Pro2 as soon as it will be available, I will post a little bit updated WM2003 ROM for the Alpine on this forum. It will contain updated Bluetooth (1.6) and the latest WM2003 compatible TomTom!
    I will test it next week on my PDA, so stay put!
    Kind regards,
    Piet

Someone once said(actually, its alot) the magician will not see the light of wm6, that was proven false a few weeks ago. Coincidently, alpine's hardware extremely simillar to magician (same reason why magician din't have wm6 until few weeks ago) The probability that one can adapt magician's rom to alpine is high with someone who has made roms before, as seen countless times here in xda.
    Bootloader

here is the bootloader
    I have packed 2 bootloader files in this rar file
    one is .nb0 and other is .bin file