and Happy new year @max
I'll make it less sensitive.
You can switch haptic feedback off completely btw.
Inside the app enter the recovery section and then recovery settings.. there you will find the switch.
If you don't have recovery control, then open your 4ext.prop manually and search for a line with the word "haptic". Set it to "no"
- Greatly improved GUI responsiveness
- Some minor UI bugfixes
- Recovery will now calculate the space needed to complete a backup if not initiated by 4EXT Recovery Control
- Improved startup delay
- Rearranged the menu order inside the wipe menu
- Added a second confirmation request when you choose to format your sdcard
- Fixed rom name detection of some ICS roms
- The blank screen problem on the "myTouch 4G" is finally solved
- HTC Desire
- USB bricks shouldn't happen anymore
- USB brick auto detection for safety
- Is not needed anymore to wipe partitions before changing hboots
- Devices with mtd partitions (Nexus One and Desire)
- The info button will now also report capacity and free space of your internal support
- Desire Z/G2
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|