[ROM][JB-4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod CM10.1 Nightlies for Evita

What time would you guys like to see builds put out? (Remember I'm on EASTERN time)

• Morning (Little merges for the actual day)

Votes: 21 10.2%
  • Afternoon (Most merges for the day)

Votes: 20 9.7%
  • Evening (Pretty much all merges from that day)

Votes: 165 80.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

subarudroid

Jun 18, 2011
SL,UT
Really sorry guys! It's been Spring Break for me this week :p

I'm about to set up a build so give me about 2 hours

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

How dare you attempt to have a life! :D
J/k I'm just glad someone with the skills is sharing. I'm sure h8rift has his hands full. So this next one the pie controls are bye bye I assume? Are you thinking if putting some personal flavors in any of these or you staying strictly to the change log? Thanks again Cory for sharing.

Sent from my HOX w/CM10.1 4.2.2 s-off :)

Reactions: ..Cory..

..Cory..

Apr 26, 2012
Iowa
HTC One X
Google Nexus 4
How dare you attempt to have a life! :D
J/k I'm just glad someone with the skills is sharing. I'm sure h8rift has his hands full. So this next one the pie controls are bye bye I assume? Are you thinking if putting some personal flavors in any of these or you staying strictly to the change log? Thanks again Cory for sharing.

I might cherry pick depending on what is really stable enough. Most of the patches that I would cherry pick get merged quick anyway, so not too sure :) as far as pie controls, I think they'll need to be left out. I havent been following CM lately, but I'll keep you guys updated.

evilbobvu

Jul 18, 2007
I might cherry pick depending on what is really stable enough. Most of the patches that I would cherry pick get merged quick anyway, so not too sure :) as far as pie controls, I think they'll need to be left out. I havent been following CM lately, but I'll keep you guys updated.

It's two hours already... Slacker.. Just kidding..
Thanks for doing this...:beer:

Sent from my One X using xda premium

subarudroid

Jun 18, 2011
SL,UT
Anyone had a chance to flash this yet? I'm stuck making my jalapeño, raspberry BBQ beef and pork spare ribs. Very time consuming. Xda is much more important in my opinion

Reactions: ..Cory..
I

Icarus1391

Anyone had a chance to flash this yet? I'm stuck making my jalapeño, raspberry BBQ beef and pork spare ribs. Very time consuming. Xda is much more important in my opinion

Done :)
Working good here.

..Cory..

Apr 26, 2012
Iowa
HTC One X
Google Nexus 4

I flash every release before actually releasing it to make sure it's not broken :)

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

neilfairall

Jan 13, 2007
Massachusetts
The 'easter' build seems to have broken play music. Crashes every time I attempt to launch it.

Attachments

• alogcat.2013-04-01-19-39-03-0400.txt
    53.3 KB · Views: 4

subarudroid

Jun 18, 2011
SL,UT
The 'easter' build seems to have broken play music. Crashes every time I attempt to launch it.

Google player & jet audio both working fine here. There seems to be a throttling of ram on recent builds that's being talked about in official thread. I'm noticing some force closing to that nature. Perhaps try closing some background stuff and repeat?

neilfairall

Jan 13, 2007
Massachusetts
Google player & jet audio both working fine here. There seems to be a throttling of ram on recent builds that's being talked about in official thread. I'm noticing some force closing to that nature. Perhaps try closing some background stuff and repeat?

Well, I tried a wipe and a fresh flash of the 0331 build, and installed Play Music immediately after first starting up. Still no joy.

I reverted to h8rift's unofficial 0324 build from the official CM10.1 thread over in the 'Original' development forum and it is working again. Still not perfect due to various bugs but usable.

Wow, if I were new to this that last paragraph would be utterly confusing.

tl;dr there is an official CM10.1 thread in the 'Original Android Development' forum but official nightly builds are suspended due to copyright shenanigans. Which is why we are all here.

Wubbz

Feb 19, 2013
Wasilla, AK
I had the same problem with google play, but a quick reboot to recovery and wipe of cache and dalvik cache seemed to fix it.
Also who ate the pie, cause I can't seem to find it any more in the Easter build?

subarudroid

Jun 18, 2011
SL,UT
Wow, if I were new to this that last paragraph would be utterly confusing.

tl;dr there is an official CM10.1 thread in the 'Original Android Development' forum but official nightly builds are suspended due to copyright shenanigans. Which is why we are all here.

We're here cause Cory is awesome for sharing too. :D
I apologize if I was confusing. I'm confused why its all chill on my end. Some stuff is force closing as stated before. Music players working fine though.
Pie controls got sliced out of Evita build and several others. LMT (pie controls) works if you interested Cory posted couple pages back.

Last edited:

LesserAnimal

Oct 28, 2009
Chico
Its not just the play music app. All sorts of apps will only stay open a few seconds before closing. Tumblr. Play music. Chrome. Play store. They are all closing within seconds of opening. This on the easter build. Flashed back one and problem went away

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are CM10.1 Nightlies I am compiling for personal use and education! So I thought, "Why not share?" ;)

These nightlies are compiled using CyanogenMod's source as well as bpear's source for now to make up for the missing files that were taken down.

NOTICE: I will NOT tolerate ANY drama or flaming in my thread. This is your only warning.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     * Collectively, and at the same time.
     */

Instructions
    - BACKUP
    - Full wipe (recommended)
    - Flash ROM
    - Flash gapps
    - Profit???

*As of 5-13, all builds are built with the latest Linaro toolchain.

2013-06-10
    http://tinyw.in/7qcq
    MD5: 40c4702f223d90fffad7f1b3a9c31d90

Previous build(s)
    Find all my CM10.1 builds here: http://goo.im/devs/Cory/evita/cm10-1

Changelog
    Gerrit code review merges: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z
    BBQLog: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#evita/cm10.1/next
    (Also, download BBQTools from the playstore for a changelog on-the-go)

Reporting Bugs
    I just ask that you do the following...
    - Post a LogCat!!!
    - Recreate the problem 2 - 3 times
    - Report a remedy/solution to the problem if you have one

HUGE Thanks
    CyanogenMod for EVERYTHING!
    bpear96 for providing what is needed at the moment like a boss!

Donations are F**KING AMAZING!!!!! ;)
    Please refer to this thread here for future releases as I feel my work here is done.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2064621

It was a fun ride :)

If you guys still want me to build CM builds using Linaro, let me know and I'll get that set up and going.
    2013-05-10
    http://tinyw.in/PQJX
    MD5: 2f9ca36f1186a752db72dfc2ffd10f2d

Hope you all enjoy!
    2013-04-13-A*
    http://tinyw.in/iWr2
    MD5: 18de97cb0e40d4fdc53d52a2dd990d27

*Just a quick repo sync and re-build over the original Apr. 13th build for the memory leak commit!

Enjoy :)
    2013-05-29
    http://tinyw.in/dqBy
    MD5: 9846a4506574f30180b0479dee9b84c1

Boots and runs fine! Enjoy :)

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta