[Q] Just got the phone

Search This thread

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
I just got the S4 from a contract upgrade. Soo I have a few questions I can't seem to find from the search engine.How do I know if I can root or use safestrap? Also is this http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung/galaxy/galaxy-s4/galaxy-s4-case-slim-armor-view.html a good case if anyone has it?

there are several threads here concerning safestrap that you can easily find with or without the search function and I believe there are several youtube videos as well.

there are several threads concerning rooting in these forums as well as youtube videos. You have a verizon S4 correct?

take some time and educate yourself. Plenty of info here and elsewhere to go thru.

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia

DincWeeman

Feb 8, 2011
there are several threads here concerning safestrap that you can easily find with or without the search function and I believe there are several youtube videos as well.

there are several threads concerning rooting in these forums as well as youtube videos. You have a verizon S4 correct?

take some time and educate yourself. Plenty of info here and elsewhere to go thru.

Well the issue I was having was a overload of information. I couldnt figure out if I needed safestrap or not. But that also could of been an issue of my common sense not working and not wanting to brick it. Since this seems alot diffrent from my rezound and Incredible. But yeah verizon.

Also josh how bad is the customer service doesnt really matter since I bought it just wanna know what I may run into.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Everything depends on your build number.
    Chances are you have either mj7 or mk2.
    Everything you will need is in this thread just make sure you read very thoroughly and understand it before you try flashing anything.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2337590

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Yes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app