SCH-530U d2usc. help or advice?

Search This thread

ThePhill

Jan 16, 2013
So here's what I did: I wanted to clear some space and start from scratch on my S3 (d2usc), so I wiped and used odin to go back to the stock 4.1 firmware. I updated OTA to 4.3 then I flashed CWM touch. From recovery I flashed SuperSU and the most recent CM11 nightly along with gapps. It was running perfect at this point. I made a backup and that's when I decided I was pro enough to flash a custom kernel in recovery. Specifically this one. Which I'm sure is a nice kernel, if only it was made for my device *facepalm* So now it won't turn on. No download mode or recovery. When I plug in to my PC Windows doesn't recognize it. I can hear the "plugged in" sound, but it sounds sort of laggy. When I unplug it I get the normal "unplugged" sound, but the screen stays black no matter what. I also get a red LED when plugged in without a battery. I'm thinking my only option might be a USB jig, but I really have no idea if that will work in this situation. So what do you guys think? Is it salvageable?

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
You could try a jig or look for a debricking guide for your phone. As a last resort, a jtag service may be needed.

Reactions: ThePhill

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You could try a jig or look for a debricking guide for your phone. As a last resort, a jtag service may be needed.