[Q] Rk3066 RBox Android Device Rooting Issues

Search This thread

Vijay Ambekar

May 23, 2014
Hi,

I have got Rk3066 RBox Android Device with android 4.2.2 and external display connection through HDMI Cable.
It has 4 standard USB ports but no MicroUSB ports. I want to root this device but cannot connect device to Windows for adb connection. When I installed Antutu BenchMark on this device it showed that the device has root access. I installed Terminal Emulator on the device but cannot execute command "su" (giving error uid not allowed to su). The "su" file exists in /system/xbin location. I also checked all versions of Framaroot app with no success. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

pushkardua

Apr 18, 2012
Delhi
www.androidclaus.com
Hi,

I have got Rk3066 RBox Android Device with android 4.2.2 and external display connection through HDMI Cable.
It has 4 standard USB ports but no MicroUSB ports. I want to root this device but cannot connect device to Windows for adb connection. When I installed Antutu BenchMark on this device it showed that the device has root access. I installed Terminal Emulator on the device but cannot execute command "su" (giving error uid not allowed to su). The "su" file exists in /system/xbin location. I also checked all versions of Framaroot app with no success. Please help.

Thanks in advance.
i Don't know much about it!!
have you tried root checker app?? does it give root options?
and what about developer options?? do you have that?? if not go to settings > about phone and press built number 7 times

Vijay Ambekar

May 23, 2014
Hi

I did check it with root checker app but it's showing as phone is not rooted.

Also the developer options are available.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app