1,322 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,852

Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2012, 05:02 PM |#7271  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunyadia

First try to set the default settings back inside the camera settings. It was working for me

defy green powered by jb

thanks,but this dont help,maybe because I my defy is red lens....
6th September 2012, 05:03 PM |#7272  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan296

bro, gsmarena says was released 2010, October

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_defy-3514.php

Bro, I was speaking of defy+ which was released 08/2011 I have red lense defy and always use defy+ builds. But like I said before, I'm sure they will release a new boot loader to boot the new kernel

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app
6th September 2012, 05:07 PM |#7273  
Thanks Meter: 2,991

More
hi huys.. a question not related to the topic sorry.. can I backup purchased apps with app2zip and then restore them via CWM after build upgrade without any problems? or I will have to buy them again this way? sorry but so far I only managed free apps..
6th September 2012, 05:12 PM |#7274  
Flag Up north!
Thanks Meter: 1,227

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moly82

hi huys.. a question not related to the topic sorry.. can I backup purchased apps with app2zip and then restore them via CWM after build upgrade without any problems? or I will have to buy them again this way? sorry but so far I only managed free apps..

Apps are saved to your Google Account
When you buy them once..no need to buy them ever again
See here for more info: http://support.google.com/googleplay...&answer=113410
The Following User Says Thank You to ppero196 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ppero196 Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 05:21 PM |#7275  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudger

Agree, agree and agree some more. However, I do not think it has anything to do with the development of our build here. SwiftKey need to sort themselves out IMHO

Yes but i am asking here because this community is great in solving problems. + same phone + same Android. How many times do we got something solved here rather than from who we bought it?
6th September 2012, 06:03 PM |#7276  
Thanks Meter: 2,991

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppero196

Apps are saved to your Google Account
When you buy them once..no need to buy them ever again
See here for more info: http://support.google.com/googleplay...&answer=113410

thanks a lot!
6th September 2012, 06:10 PM |#7277  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Tethering works for me & note on keyboard issue
Just for anyone's info, I saw that WiFi tether was now fixed on Sept 3rd so I changed from ICS/CM9 (where for me - it was broken). I can report that the tether works fine for me on my green lens Defy using either WiFi or Bluetooth with this CM10 version. I connect to it with a Nexus 7 tablet.

The ROM seems quicker than the ICS one I had (also a Quarx one) but still slower than the CM 7.1 ROM I have used for a long time.

Thanks to Quarx for all the hard work!

Peter.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deonix

Has anyone managed to get Switfkey 3 to display after a reboot? I tried most of the "workarounds" and it does not.

After the latest nightly it Settings FC's after going from Swiftkey App to Language & Settings. But if i go from Settings > Language... it works and i can select SwiftKey 3.
I tried renaming Latin Input and LatinInput Dictionary apks from System/App so that Stock JB keyboard does not start but.. after a reboot the Google Voice tipping starts... so that must be deleted as well.
What's annoying is that Swiftkey does not say anything on their website... they will look into it.. It's been more than one month and nothing.

I don't think it's a Swiftkey issue. I use SlideIT and that had the same problem the first two times I rebooted the phone. I re-booted it today expecting to have to reset the default keyboard but today it works.

Another similar issue I had was that my "Smooth calendar" widget would disappear and I'd have to re-add it. Today the widget didn't vanish (it's the only widget I have so don't know if it was for all of them). I'm using the Apex launcher.

Green lens Defy.
6th September 2012, 06:19 PM |#7278  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
So Fast.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-06-11-15-31.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1306566
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-06-11-33-36.jpg
Views:	770
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	1306567
6th September 2012, 06:19 PM |#7279  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxwvut

You can use any GB kernel you would like I am on bl4 and I use this one http://defy.wdscript.fr/kernel/kerne...134-signed.zip

Just flash in cwm. Also, you should flash kernels BEFORE flashing ROM

Interesting. I always thought (read it somewhere) that the kernel should be flashed after the ROM. What is the disadvantage of doing it this way?
6th September 2012, 06:29 PM |#7280  
Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Smile New Build
I have installed new build, it works awesome, but i think wifi tether still not stable, we can use wifi tether only once in one boot, if we need again need to restart the phone.
6th September 2012, 06:35 PM |#7281  
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 295

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_SA

Interesting. I always thought (read it somewhere) that the kernel should be flashed after the ROM. What is the disadvantage of doing it this way?

Hello,

From what i've read so far it seems that the kermel is, first of all, a collection of drivers. It initializes the hardware and provides its functionality to the OS, or the ROM in our case. That means if you want your os to be aware of the available drivers you need to install them in this order. Otherwise the results may be unpredictable... i think

Anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Hail to the Q!

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to vrl13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrl13 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.1, cm10, cyanogen 10 for defy, defy cm10, defy rajnikant, defy+ mb526, eppy+quarkx= motorola rolled, future is here, god, jellybean, nicholas, omsk, quarx > chuck norris, quarx for world emperor, quarx gooood, quarx myth of defy!, quarx our defy deity, quarx rlz, quarx the chosen one, quarx thou...areth...god, quarxorola, singapore, take that motorola, winged doom, zee defy is the best

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)