Anyone who is having battery drain on 4.3

Search This thread

chunter001

Jan 17, 2014
Just an FYI -

I was having battery draining problems with my stock MK2 4.3 rooted. I had seen several forums with users complaining about the same thing. Long story short, I had messed up my phone trying to mod it and had to Odin a stock ROM. I Odin'd stock MJA, OTA updated to MK2 and re-rooted. The unexpected benefit to this was I how have outstanding battery life. I have absolutely no idea why this helped, but I figured I would share it so that it might help others.

Reactions: tnadawg89

tnadawg89

Jun 21, 2010
Michigan
I did pretty much the same thing you did and am noticing the same results.. Great battery life.. I had 4 hours of screen on time when it hit 5% last night ..Pics are of today's battery life so far...
e9uqesu9.jpg

uvagybu9.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just an FYI -

I was having battery draining problems with my stock MK2 4.3 rooted. I had seen several forums with users complaining about the same thing. Long story short, I had messed up my phone trying to mod it and had to Odin a stock ROM. I Odin'd stock MJA, OTA updated to MK2 and re-rooted. The unexpected benefit to this was I how have outstanding battery life. I have absolutely no idea why this helped, but I figured I would share it so that it might help others.