Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

slaid480

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 3, 2011
Meknes-Rabat
Introduction :

Under the request of some friends of mine, I decided after some time of write, to release this script for public testing.
This package of binaries, scripts and libraries, will fix the lags on your Android smartphone or tablet, and make it smoother and faster!

Features and Improvements :

- Full memory management with 5 different configs.
- Zipalign apps in "/system" at every boot, and apps in "/data" every 48 hours.
- CPU governors tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Increased SD Card read-ahead cache to 2048 KB to improve SDCard write/read speed.
- Nos entropy seeder generator engine used to reduce lags.
- Ad blocking.
- Battery life improvements.
- SQLite and database optimizing every 48 hours.
- Network TCP tweaks.
- Kernel, VM and sysctl tweaks and improvements.
- File system speedup.
- Build.prop tweaks and improvements.
- Cleans log files and tombstones at every boot.
- Many other tweaks for better performance and battery life!

Requirements :

- Android 2.3.x (Gingerbread) and higher.
- Kernel with init.d support.
- Root.
- ClockworkMod. (4 or higher)
- At least 4 MB of free space in "/system".

How to install :

1. Download the flashable zip.
2. Rebooting into recovery mode.
3. Install Fly-On RAM manager. (optional)
4. Install Signed_Fly-On_Mod_V3.0.zip stock or CM according to your ROM.
5. Reboot and feel the smoothness!

In the package :

+/etc/init.d/ scripts :
-ram_manager: It's a complete memory manager, with 5 different versions.
-02logdelete1: Cleans log files and tombstones at every boot.
-09sdcardspeedfix: Set SDCard readahead speed to 2048 KB.
-darky_zipalign: Zipalign apps in "/system" at every booting.
-zipaligndata: Zipalign apps in "/data" every 48 hours.
-98fly_core: Contains various tweaks and improvements. (3G/VM/sysctl/kernel/battery life tweaks etc.)
-sqlite_optimize: Optimizing database of apps every 48 hours.
-s78sensitive_touchscreen: Improves the sensivity of your touchscreen.

+/system/xbin/ :
-sqlite3
-zipalign
-Openvpn
+/system/lib/
-libncurses.so (Stock version only).

Compatibility :

- This package will work with all android devices that have init.d support!

- Fly-On Mod works with Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, but in Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean ADJ Values are hard coded into the services.jar or .odex, that's why for Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean you will need a patched services.jar, you can follow this great guide by zeppelinrox (thanks to him): Click here.
- You can also use Fly-On Mod with V6 SuperCharger. (If you didn't flash the ram_manager config)
- The ram_manager configs are for phones with 512MB RAM. (Lower and higher than that too)
- If you have 1024MB/2048MB RAM use supercharger instead!

Important informations :

About RAM managers :

+ Balanced version, is for people with moderate apps use.
+ Gamers version, is for people playing HD/3D games.
+ Multitasking version, is for people that use a lot of apps at the same time.
+ Hard multitasking version, is for people with huge amount of apps running at the same time. (Very agressive values!)
+ Nexus version, contains values from Google source used in nexus devices.

Note also that:

- Multitasking version have lesser free ram than Balanced/Gamers/Nexus, but this thing doesn't mean they are the best, choose the ram config according to your use!
- Don't use any Task Killer with this Mod!
- Fly-On Mod main package comes with 2 different versions, CM version is for CyanogenMod ROMS and AOSP based ROMS (like AOKP), then stock version is for stock ROMS and custom ROMS based on stock!
- If you have bad battery life the problem is from an app waking your phone from sleep, it's not my script!
- Don't use Fly-On Mod with any other tweaking script as they will conflict!
- If you want to use Fly-On Mod in your ROM or your Mod ask for permissions first and give me credits!
- If you have any question ask me in the thread instead of PMs or I will not reply!
- Read well the thread before posting any newbie questions and do not ask for an already answered question!

Some users feedback :

The script is great!!!!!!!!!! Really feeling comfortable at 312MHz-156MHz/Smartass V2/noop, which under these settings without the scripts would make me miserable

Version 8 has awesome boot time, only 38 seconds for me:D

this version is awesome. ram usage is very low 150 mb only.Superb work haha:):(:victory::silly:
great. this is one of the best tweak available in xda. it improves smoothness , battery and performance. Almost does the work of a good kernel. Hoping to see more improvements in future.

great work sir.

╔╦╦╦═╦╦╦╗╔╦╦╗
║║║║║║║║║║║║║
║║║║║║║║║╠╬╬╣
╚══╩═╩══╝╚╩╩╝
Working great and faster on MIUI rom.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░▀▀███████

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

@slaid480

Here is a talking sentence between me and my friend that is watching my phone flying with cm10.1....

Friend: Have you ever heard the definition of INSANITY ???

Me:Yup,it's the new Fly-ON mod by @slaid480.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

I put this script in PAC 4.2.2 ROM.. working fine.. it give more performance on my phone.. thank's dude :D

Ty man for those awesome tweaks

Instaled on rom stocklite v8...no problems its working well :thumbup:

well i test it on the last cm10.1 by biel after new flashing today and still for now no problems and works perfect and thnx btw :D

Credits:

-Thanks to Darky for the base zipalign script.
-Special thank to pikachu01, zacharias.maladroit,collin_ph and juwe11!
-Big thank to zeppelinrox and Exit_Only !
-voku1987 and mcbyte_it.
-My Friend Maroc-OS For the big Help!
-Any XDA Member That helped Me out in This Project!
-Google!

If you liked this mod,please rate this thread to 5 stars and press the Thanks button and if it's possible buy a coffee for me,it will help me to work, support and keep this project up to date!

Attachments

• Fly-On_ram_manager_gamers.zip
    127.3 KB · Views: 699
  • Fly-On_ram_manager_multitasking.zip
    127.3 KB · Views: 508
  • Fly-On_ram_manager_Balanced.zip
    127.3 KB · Views: 598
  • Fly-On_ram_manager_Nexus.zip
    127.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Fly-On_ram_manager_Hard_multitasking.zip
    127.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Fly-On_uninstaller.zip
    157.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Signed_Fly-On_Mod_V3.0-RC1_CM.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 543
  • Signed_Fly-On_Mod_V3.0-RC1_stock.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 285
Last edited:

slaid480

Oct 3, 2011
Meknes-Rabat
This Thread is reserved for sharing information about Scripts in Android and how they Tweak the Android system through the Linux kernel and what are requirements of Running Scripts correctly!

Main Goal of Scripts:

Well,Scripts Has a lot of Goals,Such as optimizing,improving and in Some Lines we can say,Scripts can:
-Improve Performance and GUI Smoothness
-Improve Battery Life
-Tweak and Optimize the Android engine!

Requirements of using Some Scripts:

Since Android is Based on Linux,there is a possibility to use Linux Scripts to attempt the Goals Listed before in the thread,and like any Tweak you want to Apply there is some requirements you need to Use correctly those Scripts and some of the mportanst are :
-Custom Kernel that support init.d(Custom Kernel=Modified Linux kernel,for example in GALAXY ACE Forums here we have:CF-Root-All CM kernels,etc...)
-Having ClockWorkMod 5 or above to Flash Scripts
-at Least 2 MB free in /system
-Root Access(BusyBox should be included)

Useful Info About Tweaks:

-LMK(LowMemoryKiller):

The LowMemoryKiller is a constant debate between more free RAM and more multitasking capabilities as free RAM (more than 60MB free) is actually wasted RAM.
The LowMemoryKiller is actually a feature in the Android OS for better memory management.

This is an important feature due to the perennial problem of having low free memory causing lagginess and slowness in launching apps. When you have free memory lingering around the number of 40MB or less, the Android OS just lags like hell.

What this would mean is, you would want to tweak the LMK to not have the situation of it having less than 40MB (or even close to that).
The modern Linux machine in the Android ecosystem relies on a mechanism called Low Memory Killer (LMK) to consistently free up RAM. This is due to Android's internal mechanism of caching apps (and never fully exiting them) when you press the back button. This is to enable faster app switching and provide a seamless experience for apps usage model. Android also, by itself will also constantly look for often used apps to cache them for faster app opening. This will happen even before your system fully boots.

Now, when you mention LMK, the most obvious thoughts that come up are minfrees and Out Of Memory (OOM) groupings. Yes, those two are integral parts when it comes to LMK. The issue here is that no one actually mentioned that there are two LMK systems in Android, that being:
- Linux LMK
- Android Dalvik VM LMK

Journaling/Barriers:

This has been a touchy subject here in XDA for most people who debate about it. Most recently,Some Scripts included a way to disable journaling on these partitions:

/system (System is read only, it's safe to remove journaling. However, you will not see speed increase by removing it as you're not writing onto /system 99.99% of the time unless you're using Titanium backup to remove system apps or copying init.d scripts to it)
/cache (Cache can be rebuilt on the fly. Data corruption on it is not game breaking)
/data (All of your data on your phone is here. Removing journaling can risk data corruption. Read more below)

On whether we need journaling or not, I will pose this situation:

Journaling is required to maintain data consistency in events that could lead to data corruption. Data could get corrupted in a number of situations:
- Misbehaving app that constantly writes without syncing/committing data to the disk
- Power loss due to forced reboots or bootloops when data is partially written/committed into disk

Memory Leaks

If you found out that your Android is laggy after sometime and a reboot will make it faster, then you're experiencing memory leaks. "free" is a command to show your currently free memory. It will not necessarily be the same value as your phone's free memory.

Busybox

Well,Busybox is required to perform all of your superuser activities in your android phone. There are some problems associated with this when ROM developers decide to use a certain version of Busybox that are incompatible with the binaries that we use in our phones. When you found out that after changing your kernel/ROM:
- You still have superuser and Titanium Backup still works but, Root Explorer/File Expert can't copy files correctly to the /system after mounting R/W!!

MinFree:

Minfree is part of the Kernel (present on both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich) and It an Option available in Linux kernel Optimized for Android to Improve MultiTasking and It differs from a Phone to another because of the RAM available in users space.
The Minfree is hopefully adjustable Like the LMK to optimize Multitasking to a lot of options(like:aggressive,gaming,balanced,etc...)
The Minfree Option can be Found as a part of Linux Scripts for better RAM management!

Network Tweaks:

Well,in Linux Scripts for Android you can find some Tweaks that increase the speed of you Network Download/Upload and those with various types of Netwoks Like 3G,Wi-Fi,etc...

Build.Prop Tweaks

Well,those Tweaks can generally be found in Build.prop in /system and they are for various improvements Such as allowing Phone to Sleep better,changing wi-fi scan interval,changing window animation delay,some network Tweaks,possibility to change density,etc...

SD Card Speed Fix:

This is a Tweaks that Has the goal of increasing the read-ahead speed of your SD Card,and that by changing the valories of SD card readahead Like:
-256kb
-512kb
-2048kb
-4096kb

Smoothness Tweaks

Well with the Linux Kernel there is a possibility to add some Tweaks to the Linux scripts and those to optimize the GUI Smoothness and also Lock Home launcher in Memory!!

Credits:

Well,what I can say is that I shared those useful Info after some research and my experience with Linux/Unix,and those some of My main Target that I use to find some of the useful info:

-XDA Forums
-Goolge

slaid480

Oct 3, 2011
Meknes-Rabat
Change Logs:

Fly-On V0.1:(8/4/2013)
initial release.

Fly-On V0.2:(16/4/2013)
-re-writed and cleaned script.
-New zip-aligning script based on Darky's zip-aligning script.
-Adjusted Values to be adapted to this device hardware.
-Deleted touch sensitivity tweaks(useless).
-Corrected Min-free values.
-Many other minor stuff...

Fly-On V0.3:(17/4/2013)
(If you are coming from an old version,below V0.3 you will need to delete all scripts in your /system/etc/init.d folder)
Now Fly-On Mod is a full package of scripts:
-Replaced the main Fly-On script with 3 scripts to avoid any functionality problem and ensure more stability (S98system_tweak,05LagFixer,09sdcardspeedfix)
-Added some useful build.prop Tweaks(for better performance and battery life)
-Fixed the Low memory killer bug with the new Lagfixer script.

Fly-On V0.4:(17/4/2013)
-New SQlite_optimize script .
-New Script For Network TCP optimizations.
-Adjusted Min-Free Values for better Multitasking!

Fly-On V0.5:(19/4/2013)
-Fixed permissions Via Updater-script to Make sure that scripts are properly working!
-Some cleaning to the S98system_tweak script!

Fly-On V0.6:(20/4/2013)
Delete all old Fly-On scripts before installing V0.6!
this update contains various improvements bugfixes and changes with a full new script:
-Deleted 05Lag_fixer script!
-Deleted S97network_tweaks!
-New 08Fly_engine script with a lot of tweaks and improvements:
+Full Memory management
+Sysctl tweaks
+Kernel and VM tweaks
+File system speedUp
+Ext4 tweaks
+Improved Wifi_Idle for better battery Life!
-Updated zip-aligning script for faster zip-aligning and short boot time!

Fly-On V0.7:(21/4/2013)
-added xbin to make sure that zipalign and fly_engine scripts are working properly!
-Now with two versions:
+Stock version for Stock gingerbread samsung roms and roms based on samsung roms!
+CM version for cyanogenmod7/9/10 Based roms and AOSP GB/ICS/JB roms too!

Fly-On V0.8:
(22/4/2013)
-Fixed errors on Fly_engine script.
-Added I/O scheduler tweaks.

Fly-On V0.9:(25/4/2013)
-Fixed sqlite3 bin permissions.
-Removed journalism on EXT4 partition(greatly increase I/O).
-added remountCM_fullext4 script for CM version.

Fly-On V1.0:(27/4/2013)
If you are coming from Fly-On V0.9 there is no need to delete the old scripts!
-deleted fly_engine script(contain a lot of errors,I will be working on rewriting it).
-added a new ram_manager script (Full memory fix and management).
-fixed proper permissions for all scripts.

Fly-On V1.1(29/4/2013)
-Deleted swapon tweak as it's only causing troubles!
-heavily modified updater-script to make the /system/etc/init.d folder clean while installing the Mod!(there is no longer need to delete scripts manually)

Fly-On V1.2
(2/5/2013)
-added new script 02logdelete1 to delete logs+tombstones!Huge thank to -CALIBAN666- for the idea and the big help!
-updated the updater-script with more scripts to delete in init.d folder
-Fly-on mod is now more stable than before!

Fly-On V1.3(3/5/2013)
-Fixed sdcard readahead speed(need some testing)
-Under the request of some users the ram_manager script is now separated from the CWM flashable zip and It has it's own CWM package!
-Under the request of some users the ram_manager script is now with two version : one for multitasking and the other one for hard gamers!
-Some cleaning to the 98system_tweaks script(deleted unseful stuff)

Fly-On V1.4:(7/5/2013)
-New Ram manager config(Balanced)for people with moderate apps use!
-Tried to fix deletelog script(I'm not sure need testing)

Fly-On V1.5:
(9/5/2013)
-Fully Re-writed Fly_engine script ensuring maximum compatibility with:
+I/O scheduler tweaks(choose noop for maximum compatibility).
+File system speedup.
+Various sysctl tweaks - Kernel, VM, file system!

Fly-On V1.6:(10/5/2013)
-Fixed Bug with 02logdelete1 script,thanks to -CALIBAN666- !
-Renamed 085Fly_engine to Fly_engine to provide any invalid argument!
-Added Openvpn binary.
-Some minor fixes to the Fly_engine script.

Fly-On V1.7:(11/5/2013)
-Updated 02logdelete1 script with new features and improvements thanks to : -CALIBAN666- .
-Added Default.prop which contains Extra fly_engine tweaks!
-Deleted some tweaks from Fly_engine script(the ones that could conflict with 98system_tweak script).
-Fixed proper Fly_engine script permissions through the Updater-script.

Fly-On V1.8
(12/5/2013)
-New RAM manager config(Nexus)It's the original Google config!
-Updated sqlite3 binary
-Modified the CWM installation package to make It detect your android version and install the binaries according to it!

Fly-On V1.9:
(13/5/2013)
-Modified Fly_engine script with some tweaks added:
+tune2fs feature(Disable journalism).
+Disabled normalize sleeper.
+Deleted I/O specific tweak for noop I/O scheduler.(Feel free to use any scheduler with Fly-On)

Fly-On V2.0:(15/5/2013)
-Added new RAM manager(hard multitasking)!
-Added new script to improve your touchscreen sensitivity !
-Delete 02deletelog1 for know(will be back after fixing bugs on It).
-Now you can install It over adrenaline engine/velocity directly(Edited CWM installation script).
-Fixed a small error in 98system_tweak script.

Fly-On V2.1:(17/5/2013)
-Fully reworked 98system_tweak script with:
+Lesser script size(from 23kb to 19kb).
+ Edited many values for more smoothness and better battery life.
-Some few modifications to the Fly_engine script.
-Added many info to the first post!

Fly-On V2.2:
(18/5/2013)
-02logdelete script is back and it's working properly!
-Fixed a small error in 98system_tweak.
-Reduced 98system_tweak size from 19KB to 17KB.

Fly-On V2.3:(20/5/2013)
-Heavily Edited 98system_tweak with:
+New governor Tweaks!
+Edited many values for better performance/battery life.
+Deleted few lines that are causing issue on some phones!

Fly-On V2.4:(23/5/2013)
-Fixed 02logdelete1 script!Now It's working properly thanks to :vampire: !
-New script 98fly_core It's the fusion of 98system_tweak and Fly_engine scripts(to avoid any incompatibility/stability issues).
-Removed "Disable EXT4 journalism" feature as It's incompatible with many devices that runs a system partition other than ETX4.

Fly-On V2.5:
(27/5/2013)
-Fully reworked 09sdcardspeedfix script(reduced size from 3Kb to 1Kb).
-Some cleaning to the zipalign script.

Fly-On V2.6:
(31/5/2013)
-Cleaned up 98Fly_core script.
-Some misc changes to the sqlite_optimize script.

Fly-On V2.7:(1/6/2013)
-Reverted back to old 09sdcardspeedfix script(compatible with more devices).
-Fixed a small bug with the 98fly_core script.
-Deleted s78sensitive_touchscreen script for now.

Fly-On V2.8:(2/6/2013)
-New zipalign data script used to zipalign apps on /data at every 48H.
-New sqlite optimizing system at every 48H.
-Deleted remountCM_fullext4 from CM version (another step to make Fly-On more universal).

Fly-On V3.0:(5/6/2013)
-fixed a small issue in 98fly_core script.
-Reworked the 02logdelete1 script.
-Reworked zipaligndata script.
-Reverted back to old sqlite optimizing script.
-Added partition remount tweaks for I9300 in a single package.
-Added Fly-on uninstaller for Version 2.4+ .

Fly-On V3.0 RC0:(9/6/2013)
-Added NOS entropy seeder generator engine,big thank to Exit_Only.
-Added hosts file for ad blocking.
-Fixed uninstaller(no more need to mount /system).

Fly-On V3.0 RC1:
(18/06/2013)
-Added NOS entropy init.d script with light/moderate/aggressive profiles and sets moderate by defaults thanks again to EXIT_ONLY !
-Added new 99logdelete script to execute 02logdelete1 script properly at boot thanks to Erikeleria!
-Many minor changes.

Last edited:

saldymhmd

Oct 17, 2011
Bekasi (Indonesia)
Will try on CM9, it is work on CM9? Mine already have patched services.jar. This is the continuation of SlaidyBoost?

PS: Take a look inside the zip, we have S97Network_tweaks:
#!/system/bin/sh
#Network tweaks Improved by Slaid480,originally by pikachu01!
setprop net.tcp.buffersize.default 4096,87380,704512,4096,16384,110208;
setprop net.tcp.buffersize.wifi 524288,1048576,2097152,262144,524288,1048576;
setprop net.tcp.buffersize.lte 524288,1048576,2097152,262144,524288,1048576
setprop net.tcp.buffersize.hspa 4094,87380,704512,4096,16384,262144
setprop net.tcp.buffersize.umts 4094,87380,563200,4096,16384,110208
setprop net.tcp.buffersize.gprs 4094,87380,256960,4096,16384,110208;
setprop net.tcp.buffersize.edge 4094,87380,256960,4096,16384,110208;

But, on S98system_tweak we have some similiar value with above, here:
#setprop net.tcp.buffersize.default 4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960;
#setprop net.tcp.buffersize.wifi 4095,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960;
#setprop net.tcp.buffersize.umts 4094,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960;
#setprop net.tcp.buffersize.gprs 4094,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960;
#setprop net.tcp.buffersize.edge 4094,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960;

Is this normal? Or need some cleanup, maybe? Anyway, thank you :D

Last edited:
Reactions: slaid480

slaid480

Oct 3, 2011
Meknes-Rabat
Will try on CM9, it is work on CM9? Mine already have patched services.jar. This is the continuation of SlaidyBoost?

PS: Take a look inside the zip, we have S97Network_tweaks:

But, on S98system_tweak we have some similiar value with above, here:

Is this normal? Or need some cleanup, maybe? Anyway, thank you :D

-Look at the OP for the compatibility and i think yes you will have 100% working script because of patched services.jar
-No this is not the continuation of SlaidyBoost ,it's something new and aimed on stability!
-Thanks for you're observation going to clean the script right now!

EDIT:the network script problem is fixed!

Last edited:

tcris45

Nov 26, 2012
Bucuresti
vey good script mate :) it made my phone pretty smoother than other script but the gaming performance is good but not the best and if you can made a gaming patch or something it would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction :

Under the request of some friends of mine, I decided after some time of write, to release this script for public testing.
    This package of binaries, scripts and libraries, will fix the lags on your Android smartphone or tablet, and make it smoother and faster!

Features and Improvements :

- Full memory management with 5 different configs.
    - Zipalign apps in "/system" at every boot, and apps in "/data" every 48 hours.
    - CPU governors tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
    - Increased SD Card read-ahead cache to 2048 KB to improve SDCard write/read speed.
    - Nos entropy seeder generator engine used to reduce lags.
    - Ad blocking.
    - Battery life improvements.
    - SQLite and database optimizing every 48 hours.
    - Network TCP tweaks.
    - Kernel, VM and sysctl tweaks and improvements.
    - File system speedup.
    - Build.prop tweaks and improvements.
    - Cleans log files and tombstones at every boot.
    - Many other tweaks for better performance and battery life!

Requirements :

- Android 2.3.x (Gingerbread) and higher.
    - Kernel with init.d support.
    - Root.
    - ClockworkMod. (4 or higher)
    - At least 4 MB of free space in "/system".

How to install :

1. Download the flashable zip.
    2. Rebooting into recovery mode.
    3. Install Fly-On RAM manager. (optional)
    4. Install Signed_Fly-On_Mod_V3.0.zip stock or CM according to your ROM.
    5. Reboot and feel the smoothness!

In the package :

+/etc/init.d/ scripts :
    -ram_manager: It's a complete memory manager, with 5 different versions.
    -02logdelete1: Cleans log files and tombstones at every boot.
    -09sdcardspeedfix: Set SDCard readahead speed to 2048 KB.
    -darky_zipalign: Zipalign apps in "/system" at every booting.
    -zipaligndata: Zipalign apps in "/data" every 48 hours.
    -98fly_core: Contains various tweaks and improvements. (3G/VM/sysctl/kernel/battery life tweaks etc.)
    -sqlite_optimize: Optimizing database of apps every 48 hours.
    -s78sensitive_touchscreen: Improves the sensivity of your touchscreen.

+/system/xbin/ :
    -sqlite3
    -zipalign
    -Openvpn
    +/system/lib/
    -libncurses.so (Stock version only).

Compatibility :

- This package will work with all android devices that have init.d support!

- Fly-On Mod works with Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, but in Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean ADJ Values are hard coded into the services.jar or .odex, that's why for Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean you will need a patched services.jar, you can follow this great guide by zeppelinrox (thanks to him): Click here.
    - You can also use Fly-On Mod with V6 SuperCharger. (If you didn't flash the ram_manager config)
    - The ram_manager configs are for phones with 512MB RAM. (Lower and higher than that too)
    - If you have 1024MB/2048MB RAM use supercharger instead!

Important informations :

About RAM managers :

+ Balanced version, is for people with moderate apps use.
    + Gamers version, is for people playing HD/3D games.
    + Multitasking version, is for people that use a lot of apps at the same time.
    + Hard multitasking version, is for people with huge amount of apps running at the same time. (Very agressive values!)
    + Nexus version, contains values from Google source used in nexus devices.

Note also that:

- Multitasking version have lesser free ram than Balanced/Gamers/Nexus, but this thing doesn't mean they are the best, choose the ram config according to your use!
    - Don't use any Task Killer with this Mod!
    - Fly-On Mod main package comes with 2 different versions, CM version is for CyanogenMod ROMS and AOSP based ROMS (like AOKP), then stock version is for stock ROMS and custom ROMS based on stock!
    - If you have bad battery life the problem is from an app waking your phone from sleep, it's not my script!
    - Don't use Fly-On Mod with any other tweaking script as they will conflict!
    - If you want to use Fly-On Mod in your ROM or your Mod ask for permissions first and give me credits!
    - If you have any question ask me in the thread instead of PMs or I will not reply!
    - Read well the thread before posting any newbie questions and do not ask for an already answered question!

Some users feedback :

The script is great!!!!!!!!!! Really feeling comfortable at 312MHz-156MHz/Smartass V2/noop, which under these settings without the scripts would make me miserable

Version 8 has awesome boot time, only 38 seconds for me:D

this version is awesome. ram usage is very low 150 mb only.Superb work haha:):(:victory::silly:
    great. this is one of the best tweak available in xda. it improves smoothness , battery and performance. Almost does the work of a good kernel. Hoping to see more improvements in future.

great work sir.

╔╦╦╦═╦╦╦╗╔╦╦╗
    ║║║║║║║║║║║║║
    ║║║║║║║║║╠╬╬╣
    ╚══╩═╩══╝╚╩╩╝
    Working great and faster on MIUI rom.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
    ██████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░███
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░███
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░██
    █████▀░░░░▀▀███████

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

@slaid480

Here is a talking sentence between me and my friend that is watching my phone flying with cm10.1....

Friend: Have you ever heard the definition of INSANITY ???

Me:Yup,it's the new Fly-ON mod by @slaid480.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

I put this script in PAC 4.2.2 ROM.. working fine.. it give more performance on my phone.. thank's dude :D

Ty man for those awesome tweaks

Instaled on rom stocklite v8...no problems its working well :thumbup:

well i test it on the last cm10.1 by biel after new flashing today and still for now no problems and works perfect and thnx btw :D

Credits:

-Thanks to Darky for the base zipalign script.
    -Special thank to pikachu01, zacharias.maladroit,collin_ph and juwe11!
    -Big thank to zeppelinrox and Exit_Only !
    -voku1987 and mcbyte_it.
    -My Friend Maroc-OS For the big Help!
    -Any XDA Member That helped Me out in This Project!
    -Google!

If you liked this mod,please rate this thread to 5 stars and press the Thanks button and if it's possible buy a coffee for me,it will help me to work, support and keep this project up to date!
    Change Logs:

Fly-On V0.1:(8/4/2013)
    initial release.

Fly-On V0.2:(16/4/2013)
    -re-writed and cleaned script.
    -New zip-aligning script based on Darky's zip-aligning script.
    -Adjusted Values to be adapted to this device hardware.
    -Deleted touch sensitivity tweaks(useless).
    -Corrected Min-free values.
    -Many other minor stuff...

Fly-On V0.3:(17/4/2013)
    (If you are coming from an old version,below V0.3 you will need to delete all scripts in your /system/etc/init.d folder)
    Now Fly-On Mod is a full package of scripts:
    -Replaced the main Fly-On script with 3 scripts to avoid any functionality problem and ensure more stability (S98system_tweak,05LagFixer,09sdcardspeedfix)
    -Added some useful build.prop Tweaks(for better performance and battery life)
    -Fixed the Low memory killer bug with the new Lagfixer script.

Fly-On V0.4:(17/4/2013)
    -New SQlite_optimize script .
    -New Script For Network TCP optimizations.
    -Adjusted Min-Free Values for better Multitasking!

Fly-On V0.5:(19/4/2013)
    -Fixed permissions Via Updater-script to Make sure that scripts are properly working!
    -Some cleaning to the S98system_tweak script!

Fly-On V0.6:(20/4/2013)
    Delete all old Fly-On scripts before installing V0.6!
    this update contains various improvements bugfixes and changes with a full new script:
    -Deleted 05Lag_fixer script!
    -Deleted S97network_tweaks!
    -New 08Fly_engine script with a lot of tweaks and improvements:
    +Full Memory management
    +Sysctl tweaks
    +Kernel and VM tweaks
    +File system speedUp
    +Ext4 tweaks
    +Improved Wifi_Idle for better battery Life!
    -Updated zip-aligning script for faster zip-aligning and short boot time!

Fly-On V0.7:(21/4/2013)
    -added xbin to make sure that zipalign and fly_engine scripts are working properly!
    -Now with two versions:
    +Stock version for Stock gingerbread samsung roms and roms based on samsung roms!
    +CM version for cyanogenmod7/9/10 Based roms and AOSP GB/ICS/JB roms too!

Fly-On V0.8:
    (22/4/2013)
    -Fixed errors on Fly_engine script.
    -Added I/O scheduler tweaks.

Fly-On V0.9:(25/4/2013)
    -Fixed sqlite3 bin permissions.
    -Removed journalism on EXT4 partition(greatly increase I/O).
    -added remountCM_fullext4 script for CM version.

Fly-On V1.0:(27/4/2013)
    If you are coming from Fly-On V0.9 there is no need to delete the old scripts!
    -deleted fly_engine script(contain a lot of errors,I will be working on rewriting it).
    -added a new ram_manager script (Full memory fix and management).
    -fixed proper permissions for all scripts.

Fly-On V1.1(29/4/2013)
    -Deleted swapon tweak as it's only causing troubles!
    -heavily modified updater-script to make the /system/etc/init.d folder clean while installing the Mod!(there is no longer need to delete scripts manually)

Fly-On V1.2
    (2/5/2013)
    -added new script 02logdelete1 to delete logs+tombstones!Huge thank to -CALIBAN666- for the idea and the big help!
    -updated the updater-script with more scripts to delete in init.d folder
    -Fly-on mod is now more stable than before!

Fly-On V1.3(3/5/2013)
    -Fixed sdcard readahead speed(need some testing)
    -Under the request of some users the ram_manager script is now separated from the CWM flashable zip and It has it's own CWM package!
    -Under the request of some users the ram_manager script is now with two version : one for multitasking and the other one for hard gamers!
    -Some cleaning to the 98system_tweaks script(deleted unseful stuff)

Fly-On V1.4:(7/5/2013)
    -New Ram manager config(Balanced)for people with moderate apps use!
    -Tried to fix deletelog script(I'm not sure need testing)

Fly-On V1.5:
    (9/5/2013)
    -Fully Re-writed Fly_engine script ensuring maximum compatibility with:
    +I/O scheduler tweaks(choose noop for maximum compatibility).
    +File system speedup.
    +Various sysctl tweaks - Kernel, VM, file system!

Fly-On V1.6:(10/5/2013)
    -Fixed Bug with 02logdelete1 script,thanks to -CALIBAN666- !
    -Renamed 085Fly_engine to Fly_engine to provide any invalid argument!
    -Added Openvpn binary.
    -Some minor fixes to the Fly_engine script.

Fly-On V1.7:(11/5/2013)
    -Updated 02logdelete1 script with new features and improvements thanks to : -CALIBAN666- .
    -Added Default.prop which contains Extra fly_engine tweaks!
    -Deleted some tweaks from Fly_engine script(the ones that could conflict with 98system_tweak script).
    -Fixed proper Fly_engine script permissions through the Updater-script.

Fly-On V1.8
    (12/5/2013)
    -New RAM manager config(Nexus)It's the original Google config!
    -Updated sqlite3 binary
    -Modified the CWM installation package to make It detect your android version and install the binaries according to it!

Fly-On V1.9:
    (13/5/2013)
    -Modified Fly_engine script with some tweaks added:
    +tune2fs feature(Disable journalism).
    +Disabled normalize sleeper.
    +Deleted I/O specific tweak for noop I/O scheduler.(Feel free to use any scheduler with Fly-On)

Fly-On V2.0:(15/5/2013)
    -Added new RAM manager(hard multitasking)!
    -Added new script to improve your touchscreen sensitivity !
    -Delete 02deletelog1 for know(will be back after fixing bugs on It).
    -Now you can install It over adrenaline engine/velocity directly(Edited CWM installation script).
    -Fixed a small error in 98system_tweak script.

Fly-On V2.1:(17/5/2013)
    -Fully reworked 98system_tweak script with:
    +Lesser script size(from 23kb to 19kb).
    + Edited many values for more smoothness and better battery life.
    -Some few modifications to the Fly_engine script.
    -Added many info to the first post!

Fly-On V2.2:
    (18/5/2013)
    -02logdelete script is back and it's working properly!
    -Fixed a small error in 98system_tweak.
    -Reduced 98system_tweak size from 19KB to 17KB.

Fly-On V2.3:(20/5/2013)
    -Heavily Edited 98system_tweak with:
    +New governor Tweaks!
    +Edited many values for better performance/battery life.
    +Deleted few lines that are causing issue on some phones!

Fly-On V2.4:(23/5/2013)
    -Fixed 02logdelete1 script!Now It's working properly thanks to :vampire: !
    -New script 98fly_core It's the fusion of 98system_tweak and Fly_engine scripts(to avoid any incompatibility/stability issues).
    -Removed "Disable EXT4 journalism" feature as It's incompatible with many devices that runs a system partition other than ETX4.

Fly-On V2.5:
    (27/5/2013)
    -Fully reworked 09sdcardspeedfix script(reduced size from 3Kb to 1Kb).
    -Some cleaning to the zipalign script.

Fly-On V2.6:
    (31/5/2013)
    -Cleaned up 98Fly_core script.
    -Some misc changes to the sqlite_optimize script.

Fly-On V2.7:(1/6/2013)
    -Reverted back to old 09sdcardspeedfix script(compatible with more devices).
    -Fixed a small bug with the 98fly_core script.
    -Deleted s78sensitive_touchscreen script for now.

Fly-On V2.8:(2/6/2013)
    -New zipalign data script used to zipalign apps on /data at every 48H.
    -New sqlite optimizing system at every 48H.
    -Deleted remountCM_fullext4 from CM version (another step to make Fly-On more universal).

Fly-On V3.0:(5/6/2013)
    -fixed a small issue in 98fly_core script.
    -Reworked the 02logdelete1 script.
    -Reworked zipaligndata script.
    -Reverted back to old sqlite optimizing script.
    -Added partition remount tweaks for I9300 in a single package.
    -Added Fly-on uninstaller for Version 2.4+ .

Fly-On V3.0 RC0:(9/6/2013)
    -Added NOS entropy seeder generator engine,big thank to Exit_Only.
    -Added hosts file for ad blocking.
    -Fixed uninstaller(no more need to mount /system).

Fly-On V3.0 RC1:
    (18/06/2013)
    -Added NOS entropy init.d script with light/moderate/aggressive profiles and sets moderate by defaults thanks again to EXIT_ONLY !
    -Added new 99logdelete script to execute 02logdelete1 script properly at boot thanks to Erikeleria!
    -Many minor changes.
    This Thread is reserved for sharing information about Scripts in Android and how they Tweak the Android system through the Linux kernel and what are requirements of Running Scripts correctly!

Main Goal of Scripts:

Well,Scripts Has a lot of Goals,Such as optimizing,improving and in Some Lines we can say,Scripts can:
    -Improve Performance and GUI Smoothness
    -Improve Battery Life
    -Tweak and Optimize the Android engine!

Requirements of using Some Scripts:

Since Android is Based on Linux,there is a possibility to use Linux Scripts to attempt the Goals Listed before in the thread,and like any Tweak you want to Apply there is some requirements you need to Use correctly those Scripts and some of the mportanst are :
    -Custom Kernel that support init.d(Custom Kernel=Modified Linux kernel,for example in GALAXY ACE Forums here we have:CF-Root-All CM kernels,etc...)
    -Having ClockWorkMod 5 or above to Flash Scripts
    -at Least 2 MB free in /system
    -Root Access(BusyBox should be included)

Useful Info About Tweaks:

-LMK(LowMemoryKiller):

The LowMemoryKiller is a constant debate between more free RAM and more multitasking capabilities as free RAM (more than 60MB free) is actually wasted RAM.
    The LowMemoryKiller is actually a feature in the Android OS for better memory management.

This is an important feature due to the perennial problem of having low free memory causing lagginess and slowness in launching apps. When you have free memory lingering around the number of 40MB or less, the Android OS just lags like hell.

What this would mean is, you would want to tweak the LMK to not have the situation of it having less than 40MB (or even close to that).
    The modern Linux machine in the Android ecosystem relies on a mechanism called Low Memory Killer (LMK) to consistently free up RAM. This is due to Android's internal mechanism of caching apps (and never fully exiting them) when you press the back button. This is to enable faster app switching and provide a seamless experience for apps usage model. Android also, by itself will also constantly look for often used apps to cache them for faster app opening. This will happen even before your system fully boots.

Now, when you mention LMK, the most obvious thoughts that come up are minfrees and Out Of Memory (OOM) groupings. Yes, those two are integral parts when it comes to LMK. The issue here is that no one actually mentioned that there are two LMK systems in Android, that being:
    - Linux LMK
    - Android Dalvik VM LMK

Journaling/Barriers:

This has been a touchy subject here in XDA for most people who debate about it. Most recently,Some Scripts included a way to disable journaling on these partitions:

/system (System is read only, it's safe to remove journaling. However, you will not see speed increase by removing it as you're not writing onto /system 99.99% of the time unless you're using Titanium backup to remove system apps or copying init.d scripts to it)
    /cache (Cache can be rebuilt on the fly. Data corruption on it is not game breaking)
    /data (All of your data on your phone is here. Removing journaling can risk data corruption. Read more below)

On whether we need journaling or not, I will pose this situation:

Journaling is required to maintain data consistency in events that could lead to data corruption. Data could get corrupted in a number of situations:
    - Misbehaving app that constantly writes without syncing/committing data to the disk
    - Power loss due to forced reboots or bootloops when data is partially written/committed into disk

Memory Leaks

If you found out that your Android is laggy after sometime and a reboot will make it faster, then you're experiencing memory leaks. "free" is a command to show your currently free memory. It will not necessarily be the same value as your phone's free memory.

Busybox

Well,Busybox is required to perform all of your superuser activities in your android phone. There are some problems associated with this when ROM developers decide to use a certain version of Busybox that are incompatible with the binaries that we use in our phones. When you found out that after changing your kernel/ROM:
    - You still have superuser and Titanium Backup still works but, Root Explorer/File Expert can't copy files correctly to the /system after mounting R/W!!

MinFree:

Minfree is part of the Kernel (present on both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich) and It an Option available in Linux kernel Optimized for Android to Improve MultiTasking and It differs from a Phone to another because of the RAM available in users space.
    The Minfree is hopefully adjustable Like the LMK to optimize Multitasking to a lot of options(like:aggressive,gaming,balanced,etc...)
    The Minfree Option can be Found as a part of Linux Scripts for better RAM management!

Network Tweaks:

Well,in Linux Scripts for Android you can find some Tweaks that increase the speed of you Network Download/Upload and those with various types of Netwoks Like 3G,Wi-Fi,etc...

Build.Prop Tweaks

Well,those Tweaks can generally be found in Build.prop in /system and they are for various improvements Such as allowing Phone to Sleep better,changing wi-fi scan interval,changing window animation delay,some network Tweaks,possibility to change density,etc...

SD Card Speed Fix:

This is a Tweaks that Has the goal of increasing the read-ahead speed of your SD Card,and that by changing the valories of SD card readahead Like:
    -256kb
    -512kb
    -2048kb
    -4096kb

Smoothness Tweaks

Well with the Linux Kernel there is a possibility to add some Tweaks to the Linux scripts and those to optimize the GUI Smoothness and also Lock Home launcher in Memory!!

Credits:

Well,what I can say is that I shared those useful Info after some research and my experience with Linux/Unix,and those some of My main Target that I use to find some of the useful info:

-XDA Forums
    -Goolge
    Fly-On v2.7 is Up

New version is Up,Happy flashing!
    Fly-On v1.8 is Up

new version is Up enjoy