[APP] 9 Cards Home Launcher v1.1.6

Search This thread

madportugal

Jul 23, 2013
9 Cards Home Launcher v1.1.6

Requires:Android: 4.0 and up

euo8yc.png

Overview:
9 Cards is a highly customizable Home Launcher created to enhance your Android experience.
It does so through a unique hierarchical interface which intelligently activates app categories taking into account your daily routine and places visited.
The more you use 9 Cards, the better it is at identifying your usage patterns improving how your apps are organized. 9 Cards can anticipate which apps you’re more likely to want to use at home, work, or during your commute. 9 Cards will also provide accurate recommendations based on your usage patterns.
9 Cards is made exclusively for Android.
Key Features
★ Organize your Apps
9 Cards does the bulk of the work for you, organizing your apps into collections. Get quick and easy access to the apps you need most. You no longer need to waste precious time looking for that app.
★ Adapts to your day
Mobile usage changes depending on the time of day or where you are. Using different apps at work, home, when you are relaxing at night etc.. 9 Cards adapts with you and launches the apps you want, when you want them.
★ Discover new Apps
How many times have you been asked … “Hey, what are the apps that you use for photography?” With 9 Cards you can share and discover app collections created by the community. Your favorite games, the best apps of 2014, etc.. Become an expert or follow someone that is!
★ Non intrusive
9 Cards acts as an overlay launcher that can coexist with your existing launcher providing an extra layer of organization. Simply trigger 9 Cards by sliding up from the bottom of your screen or with a slide gesture that can be customized to appear from anywhere in your home screen
★ Customize
Customize and make 9 Cards your own and share it with the community. You can discover new themes, modify someone else’s, or create your own.

DOWNLOAD:
Mod Edit: The latest version (1.1.14) can be downloaded from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fortysevendeg.ninecardslauncher
VIRUS SCAN
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/274b18e83a3b2b1db2350782fdb36e225aa3d656f350d26269233ac115c82f67/analysis/1399227660/
Happy Downloading And Please Dont Forget To Hit Thanks :good::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: safariking

RBDoMGaM

Aug 1, 2012
Ouvidor
Samsung Galaxy S9
You have used virus scan in a "adf ly" link? If you want to say "this is secure" post a virus scan without "adf ly" mask
But launcher look very good, excited to try this!

HipCat

Nov 21, 2009
It looks like this user is merely posting the beta app that's available to members of the 9 Cards Power Users G+ community. Probably not a good idea to post it here like this. If anyone wants it, they'll have to join and then get the app and code there. That, or download the app from the store.

nolageek

Oct 24, 2007
Washington, DC
queerandloathing.com
I like it except I can't deal with this new trend of launchers adding "recommendations" all over the place, basically trying to trick me into clicking them. That's called spam and I'm not having it on my launcher. Plus, i can't have a dating app sitting in my app tray, pretending its installed and waiting to be seen by my bf. Love the launcher, but uninstalled.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

madportugal

Jul 23, 2013
I like it except I can't deal with this new trend of launchers adding "recommendations" all over the place, basically trying to trick me into clicking them. That's called spam and I'm not having it on my launcher. Plus, i can't have a dating app sitting in my app tray, pretending its installed and waiting to be seen by my bf. Love the launcher, but uninstalled.

I am sorry that you dont like this specific launcher I will mod it and remove the ads & unescasary files :) see you guys soon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: vj_zero

nolageek

Oct 24, 2007
Washington, DC
queerandloathing.com
I am sorry that you dont like this specific launcher I will mod it and remove the ads & unescasary files :) see you guys soon

I would like that - or make the 'recommendations' optional. This is the third launcher I've seen lately that have had these random apps show up in in places and it just strikes me as spammy and almost deceiving. I don't mind paying a buck or two to have them removed either, especially when the launcher is a cool as this one.

Reactions: madportugal

madportugal

Jul 23, 2013
Dont worry I shall do it for free I wont be charging, especially because this launcher is not mine too but also because xda is a forum for developers and testers not for selling purposes so dont worry you shall get it for free I will work on it tomorrow and I will quote you the link :)

Reactions: vj_zero

Oohhlala

Jul 12, 2012
Dont worry I shall do it for free I wont be charging, especially because this launcher is not mine too but also because xda is a forum for developers and testers not for selling purposes so dont worry you shall get it for free I will work on it tomorrow and I will quote you the link :)

When i used an image to set as wallpaper of 9 card launcher, the wallpaper wasnt fit to launcher screen. Tell me why plz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

9 Cards Home Launcher v1.1.6

Requires:Android: 4.0 and up

euo8yc.png

Overview:
    9 Cards is a highly customizable Home Launcher created to enhance your Android experience.
    It does so through a unique hierarchical interface which intelligently activates app categories taking into account your daily routine and places visited.
    The more you use 9 Cards, the better it is at identifying your usage patterns improving how your apps are organized. 9 Cards can anticipate which apps you’re more likely to want to use at home, work, or during your commute. 9 Cards will also provide accurate recommendations based on your usage patterns.
    9 Cards is made exclusively for Android.
    Key Features
    ★ Organize your Apps
    9 Cards does the bulk of the work for you, organizing your apps into collections. Get quick and easy access to the apps you need most. You no longer need to waste precious time looking for that app.
    ★ Adapts to your day
    Mobile usage changes depending on the time of day or where you are. Using different apps at work, home, when you are relaxing at night etc.. 9 Cards adapts with you and launches the apps you want, when you want them.
    ★ Discover new Apps
    How many times have you been asked … “Hey, what are the apps that you use for photography?” With 9 Cards you can share and discover app collections created by the community. Your favorite games, the best apps of 2014, etc.. Become an expert or follow someone that is!
    ★ Non intrusive
    9 Cards acts as an overlay launcher that can coexist with your existing launcher providing an extra layer of organization. Simply trigger 9 Cards by sliding up from the bottom of your screen or with a slide gesture that can be customized to appear from anywhere in your home screen
    ★ Customize
    Customize and make 9 Cards your own and share it with the community. You can discover new themes, modify someone else’s, or create your own.

DOWNLOAD:
    Mod Edit: The latest version (1.1.14) can be downloaded from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fortysevendeg.ninecardslauncher
    VIRUS SCAN
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/274b18e83a3b2b1db2350782fdb36e225aa3d656f350d26269233ac115c82f67/analysis/1399227660/
    Happy Downloading And Please Dont Forget To Hit Thanks :good::laugh:
    looks good, will try soon

I would like that - or make the 'recommendations' optional. This is the third launcher I've seen lately that have had these random apps show up in in places and it just strikes me as spammy and almost deceiving. I don't mind paying a buck or two to have them removed either, especially when the launcher is a cool as this one.