froyo 3d gallary portd for android 2.1

Search This thread

Moguledyouth

Oct 3, 2007
Sorry guys, it works perfectly for me, I'm on a Sprint Hero running Fresh 2.3.2 Rom, (Yes I know it's not out yet, I am a donator and no I will not send out links). I simply renamed it to Gallery3D.apk and adb pushed it into the /system/app directory. I have had no problems with it, and the inverted icon shows up fine for me. Unfortunately my modding abilities end at minor cosmetic fixes like swapping out icons (which was a first for me anyway).

PPCGeek01

Sep 16, 2009
Sorry guys, it works perfectly for me, I'm on a Sprint Hero running Fresh 2.3.2 Rom, (Yes I know it's not out yet, I am a donator and no I will not send out links). I simply renamed it to Gallery3D.apk and adb pushed it into the /system/app directory. I have had no problems with it, and the inverted icon shows up fine for me. Unfortunately my modding abilities end at minor cosmetic fixes like swapping out icons (which was a first for me anyway).

Works fine here as well on a Droid Eris, though you need to delete any other 3DGallery versions first before pushing the new one.

Stratis1978

Mar 28, 2010
Brooksville
Works on my Mytouch 3G Slide (right along side of the stock gallery, but needs an icon).

I really need though a share image/video/etc via message (text message), and it's an easy addition.

Oh and I just straight installed it -- worked with no modification.

It's sitting in my app drawer as "3D Gallery"...

Last edited:

Raadius

Mar 31, 2010
Los Angeles
www.thekillermeteor.com
Well, it won't install on my Galaxy S :(. My system partition is write protected, still searching for a way to change the permissions.

Quite new in the android scene, just got my Galaxy S a few days ago :). It's rooted and i've installed a new firmware, but i can't wait to get my hands on froyo. Very nice gallery, if it would only install...
Think you can extract Road SMS from your phone? :D

oileoi

Mar 3, 2010
It didn't work on my Magic with CM 5.0.8. Tried to installed using ASTRO and Linda Manager but no luck the application installer gave me a message saying "APPLICATION NOT INSTALLED"could any one help?

c00ller

Jun 10, 2010
Moguledyouth your apk works on my Hero rooted with stock ROM! It's just slow at generating the thumbnails :/ but that's just my 528 MHz phone

Last edited:

PurePuresuit

Aug 3, 2010
wow thank you so much for this. It works perfectly on my Droid X, and is so much better than 3dgallery. 3d gallery would auto zoom in on pics, and was slow to load. I think this may be loading faster due to it being on the /sdcard where the pictures are located. Pinch to preview is amazing. Good job!

E_man5112

Jul 13, 2010
Tried to install and I get a failure message already exists on my phone. I'm on 2.1, so I doubt that. Any help?

Samsung Captivate with AC-Side Loading Wonder Machine.

SmorkinDroid

Jul 30, 2010
I can't get this to install on my phone. I'm using a samsung vibrant. Any one with a galaxy s get it too install?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

creage

Jan 9, 2009
Well, guys - don't be fooled. The version presented here is just the same as one in Eclair - it's versionCode=30682, same as system one. So don't expect something "unexpected" from it)