HTC Warranty Status

Search This thread

root2003

Oct 26, 2009
sorry

this souldn't be possible because HTC doen't exactly know when and where you bought the phone. Depends on the date you bought it. Normally one year if I'm right. Do you have the bill?

The Jack of Clubs

Jan 28, 2007
Houston
warranty on the fuze lasts 1 year after purchase. seeing the fuze has been out for 11 months your phone is under warranty by att. go get it replaced if theres something wrong with it.

qisback

Oct 24, 2005
In the UK the warranty on my HTC Raphael (xda serra) is 2 years.

So in my case it looks like my network provider has an extended warranty, this could be similar in your case.

-={Q}=-

petard

Feb 12, 2006
In the UK the warranty on my HTC Raphael (xda serra) is 2 years.

So in my case it looks like my network provider has an extended warranty, this could be similar in your case.

-={Q}=-

No, the at&t one has 1 year warranty if it was new and 90 days if it was bought refurbished.
I think the 2 years might be a law in your country.

turnman34

Sep 26, 2009
indianapolis
i just went thru this situation. actually they can tell from your serial number. if purchased from at&t, it's one year from purchase date. if bought from another vendor, like e-bay, it is 15 months from manufactured date. i had a htc touch dual that i bought off of e-bay, was sold with 12 month warranty, so i thought. when i called htc to do a warranty claim, i was informed that it was not still under warranty. lucky for me the seller took the return.:D hope that helps.

greg

grayden

Aug 21, 2007
Athens
In European Union warranty for electronic products is two years.
But in some countries warranty might be only for 1 year (legally or not).

ezop12

Aug 17, 2017
I search at google and found that
hardreset24.com/free_imei_check/HTC/

after typing IMEI get instant information

IMEI: 3561240812xxxx
Model: HTC U 11
Serial Number: HT76G18xxxx
Part: 99HAMP044-00
Series: OCEAN#UHL-M8
Part Description: SKU , EE , English-WWE , GBR , HTC , EE UK , 4G/64G , Bootloader Lock , Brilliant Black , DEF00 , w/ SIM Lock , OCEAN#UHL-M8
Customer Description: EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE LIMITED
Warranty start: 2017/06/20
Warranty end: 2019/09/20

that this phone is under warranty and have "Bootloader Lock" what is it ?
I'm new in android phones

Regards