Modern combat 4 not working

Search This thread

BlackBurn98

May 23, 2013
Same problem.

Need help guys, I'm running cm10.1/android 4.2.2 on my Ainol Novo 7 aurora ii. It has arm v7 as per the requirements by the game MC4. I tried over 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.0.6 versions of the game and all don't work. It goes on till it says "your game has been successfully downloaded" but after that in the loading page it crashes. I currently have the 1.0.2 obb in my mnt/sdcard/Android/obb/com.Gameloft. -------" folder. The patch is also in the same folder. Nothing is in the Android/data folder. Everything is correct? But still won't work. I'll appreciate your efforts in trying to sort out my prob. Thanks.

xfim

Nov 26, 2012
Try to put data in different folders
Android/data too. I have it at android/data and it works. Also try to download different apk.
I use MC4 max-graphics apk which can be downloaded using 4shared app

ABHIJITH PN

Jul 18, 2013
mysore
for all those for whom MC 4 not working.......... download the sd data from

modern combat 4 by jomibelop on piratebay.org

after downloading extract the rar file using winrar.... after extraction is over,u get a file move it to Android/obb/........then install apk and you are done ....... run online 1st time......

Hit thanks,if I helped you.

R4ZZ0R

Aug 9, 2013
i already manage MC4 has working before on jelly bean. when i gonna use chainfire its get on bootloop, then i reflash and MC4 never get work again till now. wondering maybe something is missing coz its work flawless before. :(

abhishekjain.ims

Please help me here...Everything I did was correct but at last the thing happened is when I start the game it says to select the wifi or carrier network to download or check something after that it says checking the files then it says the game has been downloaded to play press ok but when I press ok . It writes apkmania by turning back screen in black then the page of loading comes where the loader (circle) is not rotating and after that it closes and returns to home screen. :crying:

ginno

Nov 2, 2011
Davao
Yup same here i bought this note 2 N7105 LTE because i know that this baby can run it bit it didn't, Im so hopeless right now on how to run this MC4 on my device..any advice?

xfim

Nov 26, 2012
Yup Did tried all the versions 1.0.1,1.0.8, 1.0.9 and 1.1.1 still only loop at loading screen then back to home screen..

Then try to put data (com.gameloft...) to different folders sdcard/Android/data or sdcard/android/obb also with different apks

ginno

Nov 2, 2011
Davao
Then try to put data (com.gameloft...) to different folders sdcard/Android/data or sdcard/android/obb also with different apks

Been there, Done that..place the data file and the obb the designated folder still same Loading screen then back to home screen. I tried my installer to other Note 2 which is N7100 on my friend and it install fine and can run smoothly..i dunno what or which is the problem..im so confused why this game cant run on my device..

xfim

Nov 26, 2012
Been there, Done that..place the data file and the obb the designated folder still same Loading screen then back to home screen. I tried my installer to other Note 2 which is N7100 on my friend and it install fine and can run smoothly..i dunno what or which is the problem..im so confused why this game cant run on my device..
Sry i cant help you if that doesnt work. It may be the problem with firmware maybe. Check your friends fw

vigneshjack3

Dec 10, 2010
pondicherry
MC4 works perfectly without lag tweaks

hai friend dont worry .........:crying::crying::good::good::good:
if you want to play modern combat 4 follow my steps:
1)flash SUNDAWG-CM7'ROMS-MAGLDR rom ...(normal method boot rom)
2)install chainfire 3d .(with depth buffer size (EGL)that experimental drivers also)...ok..reboot.
3)install modern combat 4 ....if you have the obb sd file......then copy it to sd/android/obb/com.gameloft.android.NMP.GloftM4HM/
4)if there is no obb folder please create then....copy the downloaded sd file foder com.gameloft.android.NMP.GloftM4HM.to the above directory.
5)open modern combat 4 run online 1st time it will check lisence then goes to installing menu wait till loading screen complete....
6)then if you select new game it will load and the first level will not open it will crash...back to home .....(it will happen surely).....

7)here comes tweaking.......go to chainfire install nvidia & qualacom plugin.....(u should have it if used chain before or download it .)
8)then go to defeault chainfire 3d configuration in it change to tick ..
i)Reduce texture size only
ii)plugin select -qualacom
iii)depth buffer size-8bit

9)then go to pre-app configuration select Modern Combat 4
i)Reduce texture size & quality
ii)plugin select -nvidia
iii)depth buffer size-8bit(it greatly helps)
iv)Disable Chainfire3D detection
v)map emulation

10) finished then there will be a option to launch modern combat 4 in chainfire

11)launch & play the game now.........smooth & without any lag .......................now the first stage intro video will load...confirm

i completed the game...............
same settings helped me to play asphalt 8 without lag tooo.............

Reactions: weusi2 and xfim

ahmedawesome115

Feb 23, 2014
mc4 not working

i tried to install it on my xperia z1

followed everything did all i could but couldn't get over the problem
i start the game loads apkmania sign and then says mc4 has stopped and takes me back to home menu:(

muftiazan

May 19, 2012
Are you implying that you tried to run MC4 on an Adreno200....
Yeah... it would be like playing Crysis 3 on a Intel HD3000

Reactions: Kameirus

xfim

Nov 26, 2012
Are you implying that you tried to run MC4 on an Adreno200....
Yeah... it would be like playing Crysis 3 on a Intel HD3000

Actually, MC4 works fine on Adreno 200(e) and crysis 3 can be patched to run on hd 3000 and it does work on hd 3000

Sent from my GSmart Sierra S1 using xda app-developers app

_27_

Jun 30, 2014
modern combat4 not working.... PLS Help

I've downloaded my MC4 from torrent and installed it on my kata t2 together with the data and put it on the obb folder. i did not change the name or anything, but i'ts not working....
My internet connection was good But it always displays on the screen "No data connection, restart download"
What should I do PLs help!!!

xfim

Nov 26, 2012
I've downloaded my MC4 from torrent and installed it on my kata t2 together with the data and put it on the obb folder. i did not change the name or anything, but i'ts not working....
My internet connection was good But it always displays on the screen "No data connection, restart download"
What should I do PLs help!!!

can you be more specific about what exactly have you done adter you downliaded and whats the name of a folder you put into the obb?

Sent from my GSmart Sierra S1 MT6589T

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I need

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

10 posts

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

To get

banned if you keep posting crap like that
    Sorry... But i cant post on dev threads and ibonly need to ask questions for example about roms i want to flash. I wanted to get 10 nrequired posts here..
    Sorry again

And you Shouldn't ask questions about which roms to flash in dev threads!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    MC4 works perfectly without lag tweaks

hai friend dont worry .........:crying::crying::good::good::good:
    if you want to play modern combat 4 follow my steps:
    1)flash SUNDAWG-CM7'ROMS-MAGLDR rom ...(normal method boot rom)
    2)install chainfire 3d .(with depth buffer size (EGL)that experimental drivers also)...ok..reboot.
    3)install modern combat 4 ....if you have the obb sd file......then copy it to sd/android/obb/com.gameloft.android.NMP.GloftM4HM/
    4)if there is no obb folder please create then....copy the downloaded sd file foder com.gameloft.android.NMP.GloftM4HM.to the above directory.
    5)open modern combat 4 run online 1st time it will check lisence then goes to installing menu wait till loading screen complete....
    6)then if you select new game it will load and the first level will not open it will crash...back to home .....(it will happen surely).....

7)here comes tweaking.......go to chainfire install nvidia & qualacom plugin.....(u should have it if used chain before or download it .)
    8)then go to defeault chainfire 3d configuration in it change to tick ..
    i)Reduce texture size only
    ii)plugin select -qualacom
    iii)depth buffer size-8bit

9)then go to pre-app configuration select Modern Combat 4
    i)Reduce texture size & quality
    ii)plugin select -nvidia
    iii)depth buffer size-8bit(it greatly helps)
    iv)Disable Chainfire3D detection
    v)map emulation

10) finished then there will be a option to launch modern combat 4 in chainfire

11)launch & play the game now.........smooth & without any lag .......................now the first stage intro video will load...confirm

i completed the game...............
    same settings helped me to play asphalt 8 without lag tooo.............
    Mc4 isn't working on my hd2. I have tried both v1.0.0 and v1.0.1, It opens and then closes.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app
    mc4 not working in ainol tablet

Sir i have ainol elf 2 tablet with a rom cm10

i have same problem in modern combat 4 as others member here,,, whenever i run mc4 it suddenly closes
    please help me, i really want to play dat game!