Errors during building cm11.

Search This thread

CODE_WORKX

Aug 31, 2013
Ahmedabad
Who's computer is going to be the host computer?

Sent from my Moto G

hmm.....i bet @##W4TCH0UT## bro is goona ask somewone.....i am ready to host......in fact i downloaed my cm11 source code again...:D

Btw i was working with watchout for this project but i could not complete because of 32 bit and my Pc PROBLEM...
now its fixed and i am ready again ....

Reactions: sharath0033

srinath2912

Jan 12, 2012
Tirupati, A.P
hmm.....i bet @##W4TCH0UT## bro is goona ask somewone.....i am ready to host......in fact i downloaed my cm11 source code again...:D

Btw i was working with watchout for this project but i could not complete because of 32 bit and my Pc PROBLEM...
now its fixed and i am ready again ....

thanks @w4tchout @MasterAwesome @Avenger4droid for not giving up project CM on MT6577 devices and
hope superdragonpt will also join soon as he also having MT6577 device
If u ever need help please post we will be ready to do...
going to watch over thread continously and silently pressing thanks....i wish not to spam the thread and thanks for your efforts

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
I guess @MasterAwesome, If you have enough space on your computer or lappy. I think you can host this. Besides, you have more knowledge than me in source building for mediatek.

I'll have to download the kernel source, the device tree and stock rom. Can you give me links? Yeah I have about 540Gb on my ubuntu partiton(I know, it's useless). When I first started building I thought it takes a lot of space :p

Sent from my Moto G

##W4TCH0UT##

Oct 7, 2013
\\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//
I'll have to download the kernel source, the device tree and stock rom. Can you give me links? Yeah I have about 540Gb on my ubuntu partiton(I know, it's useless). When I first started building I thought it takes a lot of space :p

Sent from my Moto G

Umm....I have made necessary changes to the wiko s8073 device tree and made them compatible with our device(think so :p)you can have a look at it and tell me if something's wrong. Here is the link to my github:https://github.com/Ateekujjawal?tab=repositories. You will find kernel and device repositories there. Device codename is a110. Btw, why need stock rom. Providing its link right away...Also I will extract vendor sources,upload them and give it to you right away.

Regards

Edit: stock rom link:here

Last edited:

CODE_WORKX

Aug 31, 2013
Ahmedabad
Umm....I have made necessary changes to the wiko s8073 device tree and made them compatible with our device(think so :p)you can have a look at it and tell me if something's wrong. Here is the link to my github:https://github.com/Ateekujjawal?tab=repositories. You will find kernel and device repositories there. Device codename is a110. Btw, why need stock rom. Providing its link right away...Also I will extract vendor sources,upload them and give it to you right away.

Regards

nice bro......can i be of any help.....:D

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6

Regards

Don't upload vendor sources! I'll use stock rom for vendor sources.

Sent from my Moto G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great news guys,

I've patched my source code and I've started compiling the ROM . you can expect it tomorrow or day after

Now, put your hands together and shout we want kitkat!

Regards
    MasterAwesome

Sent from my Moto G
    Update : we got the kernel to work. Thanks to @bindassdost for the kernel sources.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.
    Me too Eagerly Waiting.....i too think thought about Recovery with SELinux support.....i think devs have already built it in their process of building kernel...fingers crossed......:)

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah, I added selinux and patched the binder.c for kitkat support. Still in testing phase.

It was one hell of a job! Time to see if actually works...I'll upload the recovery now can someone verify it works? As I edited a few selinux .c files to make it compile properly but could have also broken the kernel...

Regards
    Masterawesome

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

What about progress when u r going to upload bro i am very excited

It'll take some time..building kitkat for an unsupported phone takes time we need to resolve bugs(if any) the build I made was with the eng flag and won't be suitable for users... Once it works I will release it.

Regards
    Masterawesome
    Ok.... Guys, don't get confused with the recoveries.... Kitkat will only install ON recoveries above CWM 6.0.4.4 or TWRP 2.7.0.0..if CTR recovery doesn't install CM11, then it doesn't contain selinux libs.... Selinux libs are required to boot Kitkat... And don't try available CWM or TWRP recoveries as they have lower versions... We are trying our utmost to get a recovery to work.. So please don't try other recoveries and try only our recoveries..

Regards..

Okay. Ran 'make clean' and got this error:
    Code:
     GEN     /home/sdkzone/cm11/out/target/product/a110/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/Makefile
      CHK     include/linux/version.h
      CHK     include/generated/utsrelease.h
      UPD     include/generated/utsrelease.h
      Using /home/sdkzone/cm11/kernel/micromax/a110/kernel as source for kernel
      /home/sdkzone/cm11/kernel/micromax/a110/kernel is not clean, please run 'make mrproper'
      in the '/home/sdkzone/cm11/kernel/micromax/a110/kernel' directory.
    make[2]: *** [prepare3] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [sub-make] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sdkzone/cm11/kernel/micromax/a110/kernel'
    make: *** [TARGET_KERNEL_BINARIES] Error 2
    make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Please help us devs. @Dr. Shadow @superdragonpt

I know that you have no time, but please help us out.