FORUMS

[GAME] TicTacToe vs Time - old game, new idea

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By thenewday, Junior Member on 17th April 2012, 03:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hy guys!

Although this is my first post, I've been following XDADev for quite a while now, and today, I'm happy to announce a classic game with a twist.
I and a friend tried to spice up the old Tic Tac Toe and came up with this idea, combining logic and speed - you play against time.
There are 3 levels of difficulty combined with 20 levels, you have until the hourglass runs out to win each level and get a bonus based on your speed and the difficulty level you played at. Of course, time gets shorter with every level!

You can improve your strategy by TRAINING yourself first (unlimited lives and no time limit). The classic mode is still there, so you can play with a friend.

You can even post your highscore, max level and best time to Facebook and let your friends know you're the fastest TicTacToe player in town!

Seems I can't really post the link being new, but you can find it on Google Play searching by com.adv.TicTacToeSurvivalFree

If you give it a try and let us know your feedback on the idea and the end result, we'd much apreciate it!

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	level_one.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	1009257   Click image for larger version

Name:	time_s_up.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	1009258   Click image for larger version

Name:	achievements.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1009259   Click image for larger version

Name:	two_players.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	1009262  
18th April 2012, 09:46 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Hey there
Just wondering if anyone tried it yet?
18th April 2012, 12:56 PM |#3  
Flag Metro Manila

More
Smile
Gonna try this.
18th February 2020, 06:28 PM |#4  

More
Hi,
I realize that this thread could be dead after so many years, but I will try anyway.
I looked for your game but it's not in the Play Store anymore. Could you tell me why it was removed?
I've been working on something very similar and I'm curious about your game's success.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)