[Confirmed working]HowTo actvate your wp7/HD2 Live services.

Search This thread
S

SaAlWe

Why do you use to activate something the LIVE services may be oO. Although I know what a jailbreak is good, but what does this have to do with the LIVE services?

mfg saalwe

xboxmod

Senior Recognized Developer
May 20, 2007
Gap
Live services in Action!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
S

SaAlWe

What is so special oO to use the LIVE services. I use the services LIVE ALWAYS. And the screenshots are anything but special ...
Either I'm totally confused grad or I do not know.

What is so special present to use it LIVE services ??????

mfg saalwe

archonw

Oct 16, 2008
sorry, for germany what number do i have to call. and is this all i need or do i need the other stuff like the unlock and the registry stuff?

xboxmod

Senior Recognized Developer
May 20, 2007
Gap
What is so special oO to use the LIVE services. I use the services LIVE ALWAYS. And the screenshots are anything but special ...
Either I'm totally confused grad or I do not know.

What is so special present to use it LIVE services ??????

mfg saalwe

On HD2 Live services doesn't work
phone ask for activation !!

But now this is fixed.

rajkosto

Feb 29, 2008
Anyway, i wanted to show the avatar editor in the video, but it just took too long to download...

emigrating

Jan 1, 2010
YES!
After 10mn of waiting
ms employer give me a key incredible
yes yes yes i don't believe it

Lucky you - I was stuck speaking to local support for 35 minutes before they finally figured out I had to phone Zune support. Once there it took just under 10 minutes though.

So, for anyone else wanting to try this - dial Zune support straight away, save yourself the hassle :)

nova hands

Jun 16, 2008
Springfield
Can someone help me understand this registry editing stuff?

I've never done it.

Do I need to edit the registry on my computer, or on my phone???
I used the link provided about editing the registry, but I can't make heads or tails of it! :confused:

bates_1974

Jun 10, 2009
Coventry
Can someone help me understand this registry editing stuff?

I've never done it.

Do I need to edit the registry on my computer, or on my phone???
I used the link provided about editing the registry, but I can't make heads or tails of it! :confused:

I was scratching my head for a while, especially the first step, I just created a new file, blah blah.rgu, it opened in notepad, pasted in the info, saved it, went from there, I think it's the right thing to do???

Expecting trolls to come my way haha!!

By the way, do we just phone up, say we have a hd7 which is asking for an activation code, they then give it to us no questions asked?????

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
I was scratching my head for a while, especially the first step, I just created a new file, blah blah.rgu, it opened in notepad, pasted in the info, saved it, went from there, I think it's the right thing to do???

Expecting trolls to come my way haha!!

By the way, do we just phone up, say we have a hd7 which is asking for an activation code, they then give it to us no questions asked?????

you can use this .xap http://localhostr.com/file/vSPCa1C/XBMODDeployer.xap
by rajko

bates_1974

Jun 10, 2009
Coventry
Last edited:

bountygiver

Dec 9, 2007
Google Pixel 4a
Hello, I am unable to unlock my device here, shows device connect error although I have already installed all required stuffs and do searches and tried every solution but the problem still remains, anyone willing to pm me a key?

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Yeah thanks I got to that stage was just really confused as to where the .rgu came from in the first place, never touched registry that much on phone or pc, thanks anyway, I'm more concerned about what to say on the phone lol, renowned in my social circle for putting my foot in it!

just say you have a hd7 phone that need to be activated (live services aren't working ) and that you called your operator and that they told you to call the ms helpdesk

denyboy

Sep 7, 2009
Sarajevo
i done everything untill the ChevronWP7

when i run ChevronWP7.exe its says its having "trouble communicating with a phone"

Top Liked Posts