[Q] LG Optimus L3 (E400)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zyhon96

Feb 15, 2013
lagos
hello guys after flashing annobox ROM my memory card (16gb) is being recognized as my sdcard and my REAL sdcard becomes extra SD I am so happy yeeeeee

rorgoroth

Jul 4, 2012
GPS Funcionality and 2G/3G + Data Toggles Fixed out on AOKP E400M6
And i will give you a BONUS ( Resized AOKP Wallpapers ) :D
see post # 5 ( Just flash via Recovery without wipe anything. or maybe it necessary to wipe cache and dalvik cache )
do with your own risk then.... ;)

Thanks so much, I switched to AOKP yesterday and like it so much better then CM9, and with kernel to fix blurry screen all is well in the world with both roms :p

(I wanted to thank you in that roms thread but I don't have enough posts to post there, and this gives me a reason to here :D )
Thanks again!

Reactions: yayakuya

misterff1

Sep 18, 2012
Apeldoorn
OnePlus Nord
here we go, this is initial release from my friend. he done ported it into L3 just for fun and he kinda busy person...
there's many bugs n idk what because i not give it a try yet. (still waiting my L3 from service center) :(

i suggest you; THIS IS JUST FOR ANYONE WHO GOT EXPERIENCE TO FIX BUGS YOURSELF.
so don't asking some questions because this is not my work at all...
but, if you guys want me to do that, then i will do it for ya....

--edit--
Don't use tablet UI mode ( causing bootloop )

have some fun.... ;)
http://db.tt/jlMYKLo1

I'll test it and once I have collected enough knowledge about all errors I will post it. I first want to learn what could go wrong because I get alot of questions lately that I sometimes can't answer

nikufellow

May 14, 2012
simcity
Doesn't xperia tipo have same chipset as that of ours except for different resolution so can't we try porting from it?
Also is anyone trying to build a kernel 3.0 for us?

Angelcho

Nov 13, 2012
Guys... It was a good time testing these roms on my L3 and I learned a lot about android... But, I found a guy who wants an LG smartphone and trades his Xperia Tipo :D It can be a great news for you because after I get familiar with that phone I can start working on porting the ICS to our L3 (BTW I'd have to convince a friend to give me his phone for testing :D )...
Anyways I have a question - will the warranty be acceptable if I put the GB v10d (the phone had that android when I bought it)

misterff1

Sep 18, 2012
Apeldoorn
OnePlus Nord
Okay guys i'm working on something big for the e400 ROMs site and I would like to hear from you what you want to be included on the new site i'm making right now. Also I would like to know a very good webhosting service that can handle alot of pressure, because i'm gonna need it:D If you have an idea, please share!

Reactions: Aggror

nikufellow

May 14, 2012
simcity
Guys... It was a good time testing these roms on my L3 and I learned a lot about android... But, I found a guy who wants an LG smartphone and trades his Xperia Tipo :D It can be a great news for you because after I get familiar with that phone I can start working on porting the ICS to our L3 (BTW I'd have to convince a friend to give me his phone for testing :D )...
Anyways I have a question - will the warranty be acceptable if I put the GB v10d (the phone had that android when I bought it)

Yup warrant will be applicable

viking_kong

Jul 7, 2012
cm9 kernel

latest cm9 nightly (20130224) seems ok.no roboots,or freezes.but when the battery goes low,like below 10%, it freezes.haha.and what i don't like about it is that the battery percentage is not stable.like for example you have 85% battery then you reboot the device,the battery goes down or sometimes it increases.and when you fully charge the phone,and you reboot it,the battery decreases to 95% sometimes 97%.but the battery is pretty good with snapdragon battery guru.just like in stock rom

ICS on L3 really lacks ram.so is there any custom kernel for cm9 that have swap support?the ibersek kernel doesn't have swap.anyone?

Reactions: TheChristianGM

ajeesh vijayan

Sep 10, 2012
kerala
latest cm9 nightly (20130224) seems ok.no roboots,or freezes.but when the battery goes low,like below 10%, it freezes.haha.and what i don't like about it is that the battery percentage is not stable.like for example you have 85% battery then you reboot the device,the battery goes down or sometimes it increases.and when you fully charge the phone,and you reboot it,the battery decreases to 95% sometimes 97%.but the battery is pretty good with snapdragon battery guru.just like in stock rom

ICS on L3 really lacks ram.so is there any custom kernel for cm9 that have swap support?the ibersek kernel doesn't have swap.anyone?

http://e400roms.blogspot.com/2013/02/mod-cm9miui-overclock-kernel-v2.html?m=1

Reactions: viking_kong

viking_kong

Jul 7, 2012
are you sure its swap is enabled with that kernel?its pretty much the same with ibersek's kernel.i already have it on my phone.hmmm.thanks ayway.gonna try it.feedback later.

ajeesh vijayan

Sep 10, 2012
kerala
cm9 bug?

when ever i touch screen, hardware button (capacitive button) lights up.. on stock rom its lights up when touching on it ..any mod to turn off or adjust it?

smushyyy

Nov 9, 2012
NIs
I am righ now on AOKP and i love it but one question, when i swap ext sd to internlal, internal memory becomes extra sd so can i make partition on internal memory trough recovery since it now ext sd.

Sory for my bad English.

yayakuya

Jul 25, 2012
C:\Earth\Asia\Indonesia\Tangerang
I am righ now on AOKP and i love it but one question, when i swap ext sd to internlal, internal memory becomes extra sd so can i make partition on internal memory trough recovery since it now ext sd.

Sory for my bad English.

maybe you should post your question in my thread, but well i will answer you in here...
your ext-sd partition was just fine though you you already swap it to be int-sd. i suggest you don't ever make ext2 partition on int-sd (1Gb) because it will be hard for fix if you get damaged your int-sd. you must send it to service center then...

Reactions: smushyyy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to keep you guys informed: The servers are on cooldown currently, so I am not working on the site right now. I am doing this from time to time to guarantee a good site performance. As for the download servers: I will upload the files to several hosting services and when one throws me out there will be only a couple of downloads unavailable for a few hours(there will be a page to show the server status so you can check that out too). I hope that this will solve all the issues I had before I left. Everything should be ready within two weeks from now(and this time I mean it :D)
    I had some sex with CM10 source and 3.4 kernel: :p
    2a80mc4.png
    I'm back!

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I banned myself from the internet because of school, but I'm back!
    The reason I left was because I had to focus on school if I wanted to make it this year, but this didn't work out as I wanted.

I have followed the blog that hecaex took over from me lately and I noticed that it has moved to another place several times.
    Well, those days will be over soon, because I'm 'rebooting' e400 ROMs and this time it will stay at the same place.

I'm working very hard to finish this new site, but I have some hosting issues(as usual:p), so I can't publish it right now.
    however, I can already give you some features of this new site that will be included:

- Pinboard style theme with featured images, It gives a grid effect which is very nice when browsing ROMs
    - Developers can submit their own ROMs!
    - you can become a member and have your own profile page(especially usefull for developers)
    - Direct messages to other members
    - ROM rating(so developers, you can now compete with eachother for the best rating:D)
    - A support chat at the bottom of the website, so you can ask me questions when I'm online through the chat

This is not everything yet, but it gives you a picture of what the new site will contain;)
    I will also work on the e400 ROMs app again and you will be redirected to a download page of it when you visit the site on mobile.
    I will post more info and the link soon and from now on I will be active in the facebook groups, this forum and the modaco forum again.

I hope you guys forgive me for leaving for nothing(since I screwed up this schoolyear anyway) and that you will like my new site!

Misterff1
    4shared.com/zip/gXvhV_JK/stock_recovery_restorer.html
    That was the zip that i used by the message ''stock recovery restored''

V10i i allready tried to.
    But im going to try it again after dinner :)

EDIT: This is where i downloaded the kdz file.

lg-phones.org/official-lg-optimus-l3-firmware-download.html

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

KDZ Settings

Type: 3GQCT
    Version: V10I_00
    Phonemode: DIAG

Result:
    L3 Reboots till LG logo, Like everytime
    Rebooting gets me back to CWM Recovery.

KDZ LOG FILE:
    http://www.4shared.com/office/qfvNu47T/KDZ_FW_UPD_log.html

You have to adb to bootloader from cmd line in windows
    adb reboot-bootloader
    and then fastboot stock recovery (see attachment)
    and use from cmd line

fastboot

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

at last u type fastboot reboot
    make sure u put adb / fastboot / recovery.img in preferably c:tools

Thanks Marvinzek for the files
    to be able to port bug-free cm10

i guess we have to upgrade our kernel first.

other devs hv been using this idea since then and successfully created good cm10 builds for other phones

wait for our cm maintainers (official and unofficial) because i know they are the only ones whos in capable of doing that or if u could release one, do it instead

Some really good devs are working on cm10 when they have the device...
    The team called TeamHackLG (2 guys are from pecancm team)
    Are working on cm10/.1/.2 for L5 and L7 and they will support our device too!
    They told me that they will get the l3 in some days and they will start instantly to build cm10 for us!