[ROM][4.1.2] Slim Bean - I9000 [3.1][BUGS BE GONE!]

Search This thread

scuba156

Apr 28, 2011
Melbourne
www.codesourceproject.com
Not at all because the the jb felt slower from the start and very Lagy compared to pics 4.2.
With stock kernel I get 3000 score, much better then the 2500 of the jb.
I guess it will get much better when they will finish working on it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

of course, JB right now is an infant compared to ICS on the I9000, just suggesting that a different kernel can alter a benchmark score a lot.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

ophirb

Jul 22, 2009
of course, JB right now is an infant compared to ICS on the I9000, just suggesting that a different kernel can alter a benchmark score a lot.

I agree and since we have such talented devs I believe that at the end the JB rom will out perform the ICS, just a matter of time.
It would be nice though if we can upgrade without a wipe.

spacekobra

Apr 28, 2012
Oshawa
This is already pretty smooth. Can't wait to see a build with some extra features.

scuba156

Apr 28, 2011
Melbourne
www.codesourceproject.com
I agree and since we have such talented devs I believe that at the end the JB rom will out perform the ICS, just a matter of time.
It would be nice though if we can upgrade without a wipe.

i believe it will too, ICS will be history and i would be surprised to see many devs still offering support for it once JB hits its prime.

TheWeeknd

Jun 9, 2012
Frankfurt
By the way antutu benchmark test backed up my feelings as slim 4.2 scored 3170 while slim JB scored 2500.

Why does it matter at all? Bench is just for placebo's it doesnt show the real power of your phone, i had 3812 on ics, and 3250 on jb, but the ui on jb is 10 times better. In early alpha stage jb is so much smoother the ics will ever be. ;)

ophirb

Jul 22, 2009
Why does it matter at all? Bench is just for placebo's it doesnt show the real power of your phone, i had 3812 on ics, and 3250 on jb, but the ui on jb is 10 times better. In early alpha stage jb is so much smoother the ics will ever be. ;)

This is not the case on my phone JB UI was lagy compared to ics but as I said I believe it eventually be better.

Pierfranc

Nov 20, 2011

benchmark is totally useless...if you want to know the true performance of your phone you have to test it personally

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2

giokspy

Dec 1, 2010
Rethymno Greece
Yes isn't. And can't download this from update me.
Where is google now add on?

Last edited:

keuda

May 13, 2011
Pamplona
I must say I'm agree about benchmarking, its totally useless. The feeling of this JB ui, it's better for me than any ICS, slim included. So if you have a laggy ui, maybe you should re flash the ROM.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2

monish1995

Sep 10, 2010
Chennai
Hey .. this Monish from RemICS team .. i need to speak wid one of Slim team's DEVs pls .. i need the Slim Bean .. integrated in one zip file ..
this is for creating RemICS JB out of ur ROM :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][4.1.1]Slim Bean (I9000)

Edit: Thanks Whiskey for the switch
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    Ok fellas, 2.2 released. Please read the changelog carefully and get the download from download tab on the website. This release needed a lot of effort would be an understatement that my betas would appreciate. Anyway show support via thanks/donate. Please don't fill up the thread with known issues and minor issues.Cheers
    i will hold this one.
    2.4 released, should have received an OTA message. Read changelog, how to install, hit thanks (prbassplayer, me), donate whatever. enjoy!
    Edit: Special mention to mnazim for the help in fixes. hit his thanks button as well. it's free and unlimited via tapatalk or xda app :)