CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Search This thread

seh6183

Mar 23, 2011
Wow this is amazing. A near functional version of cm10 that doesn't even require a boot loader unlock. Its amazing.

If this were a fully functional version, how would it compare to regular cm10? Would we be missing some of the benefits of having a custom kernel? Such as battery life savings, over and under clocking, and USB fast charge?

GoClifGo05

Jul 1, 2012
Maryland
I assume there will be a fully functional version at some point, seeing as this will work on the developer edition also.

GeorgeHahn

Sep 15, 2010
Just tried this out. Pretty awesome! Absolutely loved the CM10 experience!

That being said, it's definitely alpha - I was unable to turn on WiFi, and cell data didn't seem to be functioning either. As noted, the camera is not functional. After customizing the navigation bar, the home button seemed to stop functioning.

Even so, really cool! Dear contributors, thank you for your hard work! Please, if there's anything that can be done to help, let me know! (Would logs of any specific actions help?)

shaddix2

Oct 16, 2010
Happy this is on the way. Do you intend to see it through to daily driver stability levels? If so I would like to drop a donation your way. I often struggle with my decision to forgo samsung development for moto build quality, so it would be awesome to have a solid custom rom.

manuski

Sep 7, 2010
My sim card seems to be locked with a pin when installing the ROM. Any way we can crack a code or try to get in?. It comes up whenever i boot up. Also this rom kind of rocks. Just needs camera and Bluetooth. I miss all the bells and whistles

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

manuski

Sep 7, 2010
Also calls go right into speaker. I remember this being a issue back in the days with the og.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

joshw0000

Jun 15, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I wouldn't do that. If I'm reading the OP correctly, its for all 926 devices. Nothing is mentioned of the 925....

The OP states that it'll work on the retail consumer (925) with Safestrap 3 and developer (926) editions. There's also a note in the what's working section about wifi not currently working on the stock kernel. At worst, I might have to fastboot. I doubt I could brick in safestrap.

seh6183

Mar 23, 2011
The OP states that it'll work on the retail consumer (925) with Safestrap 3 and developer (926) editions. There's also a note in the what's working section about wifi not currently working on the stock kernel. At worst, I might have to fastboot. I doubt I could brick in safestrap.

The retail consumer version is the xt926 NON dev version. I wouldn't flash that.

Mrbobrowitz

Mar 25, 2010
Has anyone been able to get it to fully boot on xt926? I have tried all the steps to reinstate safe strap as well and it just hands on the cm boot screen.

GoClifGo05

Jul 1, 2012
Maryland
The retail consumer version is the xt926 NON dev version. I wouldn't flash that.

This is correct.... this is only meant for Verizon... there is a version for xt925 in a separate thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Has anyone been able to get it to fully boot on xt926? I have tried all the steps to reinstate safe strap as well and it just hands on the cm boot screen.

Did you wipe?

Mrbobrowitz

Mar 25, 2010
Yes I did, and I can flash other ROMs, this one boots it just stays on the booting screen.

This is correct.... this is only meant for Verizon... there is a version for xt925 in a separate thread.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Did you wipe?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Did you wipe?

Were you able to flash correctly?

joshw0000

Jun 15, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I think I'm getting my model numbers mixed up. I have a Verizon XT926. I flashed in Safestrap and it attempted to boot but hung on the CM boot animation until I finally powered it off and booted a working rom. Anyone with a consumer version successfully booted this?

murryrulz

Oct 1, 2010
No I haven't been able to get it to boot with my xt926 on SS3 either. Dhacker said he posted an updated version which I tried and it's still not working

Reactions: joshw0000

Mrbobrowitz

Mar 25, 2010
Yeah okay so it sounds like the build is still broken on boot, no one I have talked to has stated that it works on the vzw consumer version of the RAZR HD

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts