[TOOL] HTC One (Sprint) All-In-One Toolkit V3.1 [7-28-2013] [PERM ROOT][Noob-Proof]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

youkosnake

Jan 7, 2011
The first command window says device not found. Then when I close it says okay and says twrp was installed. But I can't get to recovery.

Sent from my EVO using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

So. Debugging on. Does it boot to bootloader? I'm assuming you've tried to get to recovery from bootloader? The first time I went through, I tried rebooting into recovery and it went to sense. I redid it and it worked out fine

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
Windows 8 64bit here,no love on 1st step.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 425

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
So. Debugging on. Does it boot to bootloader? I'm assuming you've tried to get to recovery from bootloader? The first time I went through, I tried rebooting into recovery and it went to sense. I redid it and it worked out fine

I've tried probably 100 times. I did get both cwms to install but I can't find the zip file I downloaded to install.

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
Ok everyone I figured it out. Actually Chris bush figured it out. I had the wrong gui downloaded by hasoon. Explains my 6 hours of problems. But the boot loader unlock worked though. But thanks to all those who responded and tried to help. I'm downloading viper rom right now. Can't wait to flash.

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Where did you get the correct gui? And what did d you do to fix it? Would love some help.

I have 2 HTC One toolkits

One (M7)

One (Sprint/M7WLS)

You have to download the correct one. In this case, it's the One (Sprint/M7WLS), because you guys have Sprint.

Windows 8 64bit here,no love on 1st step.

Install it from the toolkit. The toolkit has the Win 8 support

srb7215

Nov 29, 2009
Columbia, Mo
OnePlus 9
Thanks. Just realized that and everything is hunky dory. Usually I read things twice before going into it but apparently missed that. Glad it didn't cause bigger problems.

fifedogg

Apr 12, 2010
Didn't want to work form the desktop for some reason. I moved it to C: and everything worked perfect. Thanks!

fr0st

Jan 12, 2007
I had a problem at first too. Apparently you should not use a usb 3.0 port.

KaoMinerva

Sep 8, 2011
Memphis, TN
I'd advise using Chrome... Opera and Explorer wouldnt follow the dev site steps correctly

jmalone1187

Mar 23, 2011
Boston
Help...

Ran through the bootloader unlock, didnt seem to run into any issues. It factory reset and rebooted back to the original setup. I'm going through the setup now and it wont connect to anything. gmail, fb, htc all come back with a cannot establish connection. I've tried mobile data and WiFi with no luck...

Any idea?

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Ran through the bootloader unlock, didnt seem to run into any issues. It factory reset and rebooted back to the original setup. I'm going through the setup now and it wont connect to anything. gmail, fb, htc all come back with a cannot establish connection. I've tried mobile data and WiFi with no luck...

Any idea?

So I rant a factory reset again. I'm now able to login to gmail, fb, all those services through the initial setup but the final step "connect an htc account" says that it cannot connect to HTC servers please try again later...

I can't even get into the phone itself because of this issue...

jmalone1187

Mar 23, 2011
Boston

Any idea?

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

So I rant a factory reset again. I'm now able to login to gmail, fb, all those services through the initial setup but the final step "connect an htc account" says that it cannot connect to HTC servers please try again later...

I can't even get into the phone itself because of this issue...

Got Recovery installed. Tried wipes... Flashed the stock Deoxed... still the same issue with htc server... are they down?

aman1127

Jun 24, 2008
NYC
The salesperson updated my phone. Is this method firmware sensitive?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post 1 - Information
    Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
    Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!

tl;dr.

If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC One. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
    - Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
    - Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
    - Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
    - Install Recoveries
    • User Provided Recoveries
    • TWRP
    Kernels
    • User provided kernels
    - Link to this thread
    - Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked
    - Link to the One Development thread
    - Boot Into Recovery/Bootloader/Phone
    - Flash kernel/recovery/RUU zip
    - Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
    - APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
    - Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!

Here is a screenshot.

15gzh9i.jpg

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
    1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
    2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
    3. Extract the folder anywhere.
    4. Run the program.

Credits
    - The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
    - Flyhalf205 for building CWM
    - Devs for making us ROMS!
    - The community for being awesome!
    - HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
    - To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​
    Downloads

Mod edit: Download links removed

Changes
    V1.0 Released! 4-15-2013
    - Initial Release

v2.0 Released! 7-8-2013
    - Merged Sprint variant with all the other models
    - Added 2 S-Off commands (Write CID and Return to S-On) <--------- MUST HAVE S-OFF TO USE!
    - Added links for Sprint toolkit thread and Sprint Dev section.
    This is supports ALL HTC One models now!

v2.1 Released! 7-9-2013
    - Updated TWRP (GSM) to 2.6.0.0
    - Added Phil's CWM Touch 5.0.7.1 for Sprint Models
    - Updated SuperSU to 1.41
    - Removed HTC Drivers and replaced it with a link to download. Lightens up the size of download of the toolkit with all the different recoveries!

V2.1.1 Released! 7-16-2013
    - Updated TWRP GSM to 2.6.0.1
    - Updated CWM Touch to 6.0.3.3 (GSM and Sprint)

v3.0 Released! 7-22-2013
    - Added all the commands to run S-Off! You'll have it done within minutes!
    - Moved some stuff around
    - Added a command to launch CMD so you have access to ADB/Fastboot.

v3.1 Released!
    - Updated CWM Touch GSM to v6.0.3.4
    - Updated SuperSU to v1.45
    - Fixed the S-Off Tampered command
    - Added a link for remote root service (sponsor)
    Bugs
    - Directory has to have one word.
    Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
    - Kernels
    - More recoveries
    - Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
    A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
    A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
    A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
    A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
    A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.
    Toolkit is uploaded! Go ahead and open your phone to freedom!
    You sir are awesome. Dling now. Using on Friday!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

I keep my word :)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2