[Q] App Data Sync Error

Search This thread

rictobrazil

Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio
Hello,

a couple of days ago i noticed i was getting a issue with the App Data sync on my Google account on my HTC One. when i get the sync notification on the top of my screen i seem to be having issues with my mobile data. i don't know what App Data really does, so it may be a no issue, but i still wanted to see if anyone could help.

thanks.

jostewcrew

Sep 29, 2012
a little help

Hello,

a couple of days ago i noticed i was getting a issue with the App Data sync on my Google account on my HTC One. when i get the sync notification on the top of my screen i seem to be having issues with my mobile data. i don't know what App Data really does, so it may be a no issue, but i still wanted to see if anyone could help.

thanks.

heya....app data sync is the phones information that is transmitting itself to google. people details, app congigs, pics contacts...all of that. under your accounts setting, under google, you should see a tick box for app data. thats what is failing in your words. i think you should start by going into settings/apps/running/ find the sync service, force stop, clear cache and go from there. or you could just clear all your dalvik/cache in recovery if you havnt in awhile. would do some good for your processing since more mem would be avail afterward. hope this helps some.

rictobrazil

Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio
I ended up doing a factory reset via recovery. Thanks for your help though. I now know what App Data sync is. :)

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app