Refund my money

Search This thread

Yageshxda

Feb 1, 2018
My purchase is not listed there i purchase mx player pro on 30 jan at 09.44 am ist and the order no. Is gpa. 3324-5607-55295 and it doesn't work so i ask for refund but it has been 3 days i didn't get my refund... Plz

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
My purchase is not listed there i purchase mx player pro on 30 jan at 09.44 am ist and the order no. Is gpa. 3324-5607-55295 and it doesn't work so i ask for refund but it has been 3 days i didn't get my refund... Plz

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Your order number is incomplete. But, We have managed to locate your order. As you have mentioned, It's already cancelled by you.

FYI, All transactions are controlled by the Google. In general, It may take few days to reflect in your account.
Kindly read the following Google Play support document to know more about refund process timelines
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637#refundtime

If you haven't received the refund in the timeline specified by the Google, Kindly contact Google Play support team.

Here is the snapshot of the info available from our end (Kindly click on the image to enlarge)
Order_Status.png