Install drivers for canvas 2

Search This thread

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
Many people decides to root canvas 2 but are unable to root due lack of drivers on their pc.So today i decided to describe how to install drivers for canvas 2.
You have to install these drivers on ur pc so that it is detected when u connect it in sp flash tools.

usb-devices-2.jpg

1.turn on usb debugging in ur phone and connect it with pc and enable usb mass storage.
2.u will find a drive which includes only drivers for ur pc.
3.install them.install ×86 if u have a 32 bit windows or ×64 if u have a 64 bit windows.
4.now disconnect ur fone and switch it off.remove the battery and reinsert it but do not switch on.now connect it with ur pc via data cable.
5.wait for 4 to 5 mins. During this time u will find that some drivers are automatically installing in ur pc.
6.then switch on ur fone(do not disconnect it from pc)
7.download and install the following drivers on ur pc---::
VCOM DRIVERS
MTK DRIVERS
CYNUS T2 DRIVERS

8.now right click on the computer icon snd select properties to open system properties.
9.click on device manager(on the left).if ur device is listed under adb devices then u have successfully install drivers. But if it is listed with a yellow sign under unknown devices then right click on it. Select update drivers and locate to the folder c/program files/micromax
10.this folder includes drivers and that will be installed.

BY PERFORMING ALL THESE STEPS U WILL BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY INSTALL DRIVERS ON UR PC.

but still if sp flash tools is nt detecting ur fone then download pdanet and install it.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
If still the problem persists then download moborobo pc suite from HERE and click on install drivers.....

If still u r unable to install proper drivers then just bang ur head in nearby wall cuz i have included almost all the possible ways of installing drivers.... but in case of any failure u can still use META MOD as an reserve way.
TO GO INTO META MOD JUST REMOVE UR BATTERY AND CONNECT UR PHONE WITH PC WHILE HOLDIND VOLUME UP BUTTON.:) (thx to dark4droid for idea of meta mod)

HIT THX IF I HELPED..:thumbup:

Last edited:

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
These are drivers of about 1 mb only u need to install and den u will be able to downgrade...
Rest i have given all d details and link in my post only..
Read it and if u dont understand any step u can freely ask me..
After doing all these steps prpperly u will be be able to downgrade or root ur fone...vtever u want.:thumbup:

hit thx if i helped...

Last edited:

Anas6538

Jul 15, 2013
In your Heart
to mere download kar na padega vcom k chalega ..
mene drivesr to download kar lie he
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
U have to follow all the steps as in the post of installing drivers..still if u dont understand any step or 'incase' it failed to help u den comment me i have 2 additional methods also:)

hit thx if i helped...

Reactions: §r€¥@

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
Dont u all think writing thx takes more time than clicking the thx button??:rolleyes:

ck.kislay

Jul 3, 2013
In windows8 it will work??

Above listed steps will work with windows8 64bit machine?? I just heard there are some driver signature issue with windos8!!!

Please reply!

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
Hey guys let me first clear up this doubt that all these rooting related procedures have no issues with windows 8..
I can bet it cuz I m using windows8 from about last 10 months and have not received any error yet..

Reactions: jigar.rawal10

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
Which window are u using?
32 bit or 64 bit..
It sometimes are installed automatically..
Just go to c/program files and see wether it has a folder named micromax.

Reactions: jigar.rawal10

firose

Jun 17, 2013
thnx

Many people decides to root canvas 2 but are unable to root due lack of drivers on their pc.So today i decided to describe how to install drivers for canvas 2.
You have to install these drivers on ur pc so that it is detected when u connect it in sp flash tools.

1.turn on usb debugging in ur fone and connect it with pc and enable usb mass storage.
3.install them.install ×86 if u have a 32 bit windows or ×64 if u have a 64 bit windows.
4.now disconnect ur fone and switch it off.remove the battery and reinsert it but do not switch on.now connect it with ur pc via data cable.
5.wait for 4 to 5 mins. During this time u will find that some drivers are automatically installing in ur pc.
7.download and install the following drivers on ur pc.

VCOM DRIVERS
LINK: http://db.tt/ZKY7S9hw

MTK DRIVERS
LINK: http://db.tt/pQY576b7

CYNUS T2 DRIVERS
LINK: http://db.tt/oDLxs839

8.now right click on the computer icon snd select properties to open system properties.
9.click on device manager(on the left).if ur device is listed under adb devices then u have successfully install drivers. But if it is listed with a yellow sign under unknown devices then right click on it. Select update drivers and locate to the folder c/program files/micromax

BY PERFORMING ALL THESE STEPS U WILL BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY INSTALL DRIVERS ON UR PC.

but still if sp flash tools is nt detecting ur fone then download pdanet and install it.

Link(pdanet): pdanet.co/bin/PdaNetZ350.exe

If still the problem persists then download moborobo pc suite and click on install drivers...

Link(moborobo pc suite):download.moborobo.com/download/Client/Moborobo(Moborobo_En_official).exe
:thumbup:

If still u r unable to install proper drivers then just bang ur head in nearby wall cuz i have included almost all the possible ways of installing drivers.... but in case of any failure u can still use META MOD as an reserve way.
TO GO INTO META MOD JUST REMOVE UR BATTERY AND CONNECT UR FONE WID PC WHILE HOLDIND VOLUME UP BUTTON.:) (thx to dark4droid for idea of meta mod)

Thnx

Nimish22

Sep 7, 2013
drivers not installing on my pc

hey can you help me drivers are not installing in my pc.?:confused:
It says device driver software was not succesfully installed(in notification area of startmenu)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

usb-devices-2.jpg

1.turn on usb debugging in ur phone and connect it with pc and enable usb mass storage.
    7.download and install the following drivers on ur pc---::
    VCOM DRIVERS
    MTK DRIVERS
    CYNUS T2 DRIVERS

but still if sp flash tools is nt detecting ur fone then download pdanet and install it.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
    If still the problem persists then download moborobo pc suite from HERE and click on install drivers.....

TO GO INTO META MOD JUST REMOVE UR BATTERY AND CONNECT UR PHONE WITH PC WHILE HOLDIND VOLUME UP BUTTON.:) (thx to dark4droid for idea of meta mod)

vrom ????
    what is ??
    tell me

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

Incase u still fails to install these drivers properly den i have 2 more ways which can be a way...bt till now just follow these only.
    U will be getting success. I dont wanna confuse u by telling alternate methods also..

hit thx if i helped...
    if all fails this will work

1>TAKE THE BATTERY ,SD ,SIM OUT OF THE PHONE
    2>HOLDING VOLUME+ CONNECT IT TO PC VIA USB(ONCE YOU HEAR A SOUND FROM PC YOU CAN RELEASE VOLUME+)
    3>OPEN DEVICE MANAGER(ON COMPUTER SEARCH IT OR CONTROL PANEL)
    4>WAIT FOR 2-3 MINUTES
    5>YOU WILL HEAR A SOUND & OTHER DEVICE WILL BE DISPLAYED
    6>IN OTHER DEVICES ->MT65XX PRE-LOADER
    7>RIGHT CLICK MT65XX PRELOADER
    8>UPDATE DRIVER
    9>LOCATE THE DRIVERS PROVIDED ACCORDING TO YOUR OS(VISTA,WIN7,XP)
    10>IT WILL DO ITS STUFF
    11>YO MAN THATS IT KeEp fU**ING d-_-b
    NOTE:-
    now you can flash firmware through sp-flash tool
    if it does'nt work for first time repeat again
    it will work for 2 or 3rd time
    HOPE THIS WAS HELPFULL

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1786965&d=1362676523
    U have to follow all the steps as in the post of installing drivers..still if u dont understand any step or 'incase' it failed to help u den comment me i have 2 additional methods also:)

hit thx if i helped...
    Nope.

I think there are some problems....
    I am not able to root too.... maybe that's because I am using Windows 8.... I shall try on Windows 7 and let you know....

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

can I get su access without rooting??

SU works after your phone is rooted. SU is an useless app unless your phone is unlocked.