SIM Unlock - [Completed]

Search This thread

fkofilee

Hi Folks

Im not selling anything here, but because my Device was locked to Voda I had to get it unlocked.
I went to http://sim-unlock.net/ and they unlocked it for me in 7 mins. I tried Voda and they charged me £19.99 for it (23 Euros ish)

Think it was something like £8.56 after conversion but its awesome now :).
The website looked a bit dodgy at first but sorted in the end.

I tried to do my Desire C unlock action here, but i had issues tracking down the storage section on the device which is used for Simunlocking a unit. :(.

Anyhow... Devs, if you feel this is Spam please delete, but im pretty sure that lots of people will ask.

allen175

May 19, 2010
Dublin
I am having alot of difficultly in getting my M8 unlocked. It is locked to Vodafone Ireland and none of the websites i have tried are able to unlock it yet. I have contacted sim-unlock, but i doubt they will be able to do anything for me yet.

visitor29

Mar 7, 2012
I'm from Ireland and I believe I unlocked by this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2708567

OOOORRRRRR

P.s. I didn't checked straight away when I got a phone from three store, (didn't had nanosim) and I know and I'm witness of they saying our "phones are sim locked" but same time phones are not locked. My Previous phones from three are samsung galaxy s3 and note 3 and both was not simlocked

so anyway my m8 are sim free now or who knows maybe was already, didn't checked just start do and then check.

Rexton270

Jun 6, 2007
3rd rock from the sun
I am having alot of difficultly in getting my M8 unlocked. It is locked to Vodafone Ireland and none of the websites i have tried are able to unlock it yet. I have contacted sim-unlock, but i doubt they will be able to do anything for me yet.
Well, you are in trouble. Vodafone changing the code and doesn't seem to storing them properly. My contract ran out so asked for the code. They supplied one, but didn't worked. Same thing from some unblocking sites. You have 10 attempts then is hard locked.
After a bit of "fighting" I received replacement and sim free.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I'm from Ireland and I believe I unlocked by this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2708567

OOOORRRRRR

P.s. I didn't checked straight away when I got a phone from three store, (didn't had nanosim) and I know and I'm witness of they saying our "phones are sim locked" but same time phones are not locked. My Previous phones from three are samsung galaxy s3 and note 3 and both was not simlocked

so anyway my m8 are sim free now or who knows maybe was already, didn't checked just start do and then check.
The first batch aren't locked, specially on high demand devices. So if you are among the first getting the phone you are in luck.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using XDA-Developers mobile app