[Q] Help me please.Screen is not registering input on one section of screen.

Search This thread

mansoor_qadir

Aug 1, 2013
Hi everyone;

I got a F180S and i am faccing a problem that there is a strip on the screen that doesn't register & respond any input. This is about a 1cm section about 2/4 from the top of the screen, across the whole width of the screen.

My guess this is a hardware issue. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any software problem?

krishnanmailbox1

Jan 7, 2014
hyderabad
Hi everyone;

I got a F180S and i am faccing a problem that there is a strip on the screen that doesn't register & respond any input. This is about a 1cm section about 2/4 from the top of the screen, across the whole width of the screen.

My guess this is a hardware issue. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any software problem?

i u are on stock rom..use quickmemo and draw or fill with colour and see which poins the screen is not responding.. if not on stock try changing kernels ...

mansoor_qadir

Aug 1, 2013
i u are on stock rom..use quickmemo and draw or fill with colour and see which poins the screen is not responding.. if not on stock try changing kernels ...

Sir thanks for reply.I don't know if its on stock rom. How to check that?
I tested color filling software and located the points where screen is not responding.
How to change kernels?
Regards

krishnanmailbox1

Jan 7, 2014
hyderabad
Sir thanks for reply.I don't know if its on stock rom. How to check that?
I tested color filling software and located the points where screen is not responding.
How to change kernels?
Regards

there is a toggle qickmemo.......... or hold down the both volume buttons at a time...choose a pen and draw lines vertically...
and notice ... did you root the phone.............??????

howaboudno

Nov 6, 2013
You could try resetting your phone completely or flashing a different rom.
If any of these things do not work, then it's a hardware problem, sadly enough.