[ROM][32A RADIO 6.35] GyD_3.05(ca|eu).4 (10/02/10)

Search This thread

ruimoura

May 14, 2008
ruimoura.net
Is it "Dutch" = "Deutsch"? (i know it's not)

I don't see any "Dutch" on the Local settings :\

Anyway, you can add it anytime with "more locale".

magicdroid

Oct 20, 2009
Ghent
marcvg.blogspot.com
Is it "Dutch" = "Deutsch"? (i know it's not)

I don't see any "Dutch" on the Local settings :\

Anyway, you can add it anytime with "more locale".

Yeah.. the languages are displayed in their native language.

So "Dutch" is English for "Nederlands".. you should see Nederlands in the settings if supported.

And "Deutsch" is German for "German" ;)

edit: beaten by GyD :-/

Last edited:

darvo

Jun 18, 2009
Sherbrooke, Québec
I'm having an issue with ca version that I had before with any other SenseUI ROM.

Time zone changes automatically to Atlantic time when it should be Eastern. It happens in specific locations. I though Rogers ROM wouldn't have this issue but I need to uncheck automatic date in time to fix the issue. Not such a bit deal but a bit annoying.

In MLING thread, it says to wait after getting the right time before syncing account. I asked in this thread but had no answer.

Anybody else having a similar issue.

EDIT: I think market issue may be fixed as Rogers should be done with their network scanning.

Last edited:

GyD

Aug 14, 2009
I'm having an issue with ca version that I had before with any other SenseUI ROM.

Time zone changes automatically to Atlantic time when it should be Eastern. It happens in specific locations. I though Rogers ROM wouldn't have this issue but I need to uncheck automatic date in time to fix the issue. Not such a bit deal but a bit annoying.

In MLING thread, it says to wait after getting the right time before syncing account. I asked in this thread but had no answer.

Anybody else having a similar issue.

EDIT: I think market issue may be fixed as Rogers should be done with their network scanning.
I had hesitate to add the market fix but if people report that i can add it with no risk : i'll ^^
If you want to be asked for the timezone, restart your phone and don't enter your pin code, after a few seconds you'll have a notification. I see if you can do in this another way.

edit: you can turn off time zone in settings -> date & time.

Last edited:

darvo

Jun 18, 2009
Sherbrooke, Québec
I had hesitate to add the market fix but if people report that i can add it with no risk : i'll ^^
If you want to be asked for the timezone, restart your phone and don't enter your pin code, after a few seconds you'll have a notification. I see if you can do in this another way.

edit: you can turn off time zone in settings -> date & time.

Hey GyD thanks for taking the time to answer.

I'm using Cursor's build.prop from 1.2.2 and Market works. I had to add it to the update.zip, resign, wipe and flash. So far so good.

About the timezone issue, I already turned off setting to avoid zone switching but I really don't understant why it behaves this way. When I check it back on, it stays on Eastern for a few second and switch back to Atlantic. I'm not even close to Atlantatic timezone.

I've never been asked for a pin code and thanks God as I don't even know what that code is.

About the hi + backspace + space + backspace htcinput forceclose bug, is it an HTC bug because this is sick.

Apart from that the ROM runs really great and I'm really satisfied with it.

BrumBrum74

Dec 19, 2006
Hello. Have searched around here and on google and tried the guide in this topic. Think I have a brick Magic, but want to ask for some help. Have tried with goldcard and sapphire image on root of card as well.

I have in fastboot:

Sapphire DVT 32A Ship S-off H
Hboot-1.76.0009 (sapp10000)
CLPD-10
Radio-6.35.08.29
dec 8 2009, 17:38:48

RUU

Thats all. Tried powering on phone with vol down and still the fast and with back arrow and power and still same.

Fastboot devices detect my phone with letters and numbers and all.

Whn I try fastboot command I get this:

C:\tools>fastboot flash hboot hboot-1.33.2010.img
sending 'hboot' (512 KB)... OKAY
writing 'hboot'... FAILED (remote: image type not support)

Have tried fastboot boot recovery and nothing happens.

Anybody have any hint what I can do?

GyD

Aug 14, 2009
Hey GyD thanks for taking the time to answer.

I'm using Cursor's build.prop from 1.2.2 and Market works. I had to add it to the update.zip, resign, wipe and flash. So far so good.

About the timezone issue, I already turned off setting to avoid zone switching but I really don't understant why it behaves this way. When I check it back on, it stays on Eastern for a few second and switch back to Atlantic. I'm not even close to Atlantatic timezone.

I've never been asked for a pin code and thanks God as I don't even know what that code is.

About the hi + backspace + space + backspace htcinput forceclose bug, is it an HTC bug because this is sick.

Apart from that the ROM runs really great and I'm really satisfied with it.
Definitively an official bug ^^ I have it on my Hero ;)

BrumBrum74

Dec 19, 2006
What file you mean? If you have a link and instructions I would be glad to try. Can get in to fastboot on my Magic and fastboot in windows sees my device fine.

BrumBrum74

Dec 19, 2006
First hurdle fails:

C:\tools>fastboot flash radio Radio_HTC_PVT_32A_6.35.10.18.i
sending 'radio' (21376 KB)... OKAY
writing 'radio'... FAILED (remote: image type not support)