Bounty for fix PIE Kernel on my Device

Search This thread

bruno$0

Mar 26, 2014
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
Sony Xperia XZ3
Hello guys.

I have a Dual XZ (F3882) and since first Pie Release, i was unable to boot up any PIE rom. I came from Omni Oreo Rom (already used AOSP Oreo Rom in 2017) and everthing worked fine (camera, ril, bluetooth, etc). When Sony released Stock Oreo, i flashed stock firmware and stay on it until firmware 184 (with ubl + magisk), so my bootloader is updated to last firmware (i guess).
Another day, one Dev created a 4.4. kernel and ask me to test it in boot rom and then my device boot up in Pie Rom. Using this kernel, many features is broken, like camera, external sdcard, flashlight, etc

Seems that my device has some problem or 4.9 source code is not okay yet.

So i decided to create this bouty, because i do not wanna sell my phone, and wanna solve the problem that prevents my device boot up to 4.9 kernel or create a patch that i can flash over to fix news kernels.

I don't setup the value for the awards but I think that interested person could be says a value and we make a deal for effort.

Hope somebody take this Challenge.
Bruno$0

Last edited:
Reactions: Xperia S black

ven1x

Dec 3, 2014
Flash your device with flashtool via xperifirm (not external .ftf) to stock and check every wipe option except any TA stuff, then try again reflashing your Pie rom the way it worked before.

Had the same problem of kernel issues "sticking" even after flashing ftf, this worked for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys.

I have a Dual XZ (F3882) and since first Pie Release, i was unable to boot up any PIE rom. I came from Omni Oreo Rom (already used AOSP Oreo Rom in 2017) and everthing worked fine (camera, ril, bluetooth, etc). When Sony released Stock Oreo, i flashed stock firmware and stay on it until firmware 184 (with ubl + magisk), so my bootloader is updated to last firmware (i guess).
    Another day, one Dev created a 4.4. kernel and ask me to test it in boot rom and then my device boot up in Pie Rom. Using this kernel, many features is broken, like camera, external sdcard, flashlight, etc

Seems that my device has some problem or 4.9 source code is not okay yet.

So i decided to create this bouty, because i do not wanna sell my phone, and wanna solve the problem that prevents my device boot up to 4.9 kernel or create a patch that i can flash over to fix news kernels.

I don't setup the value for the awards but I think that interested person could be says a value and we make a deal for effort.

Hope somebody take this Challenge.
    Bruno$0