FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2] MoKee OS 42.2 [11/02/2014]

1,148 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,817
 
By PolishVodka, Senior Member on 11th February 2014, 07:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2014, 07:34 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,817
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakiprasasti69

how to swap ?
same as cm10.1?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Info is now in first post and fix for not working DSPManager too.
 
 
12th February 2014, 08:06 AM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakiprasasti69

it's work on ace2 setting .. and how to change LCD desesity ?
i'm using Rom Toolbox Pro force close..

sorry my english bad...

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Manually change it in /system/build.prop and search for ro.sf.lcd_dentsity

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
12th February 2014, 02:10 PM |#13  
upilguebu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
I love this rom xD Cool status bar when using lg g2 theme Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392214240036.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	2575134

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
13th February 2014, 10:21 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Is there screen tearing in games ?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160
14th February 2014, 02:18 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyl0lharry

Is there screen tearing in games ?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160

i dont know, but i got screen tearing when playing video using mxplayer and mobo player. i had s6d27a1 driver lcd screen tearing always happen on every cm10.1 based rom
14th February 2014, 07:33 AM |#16  
Porobu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 410
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldine345

i dont know, but i got screen tearing when playing video using mxplayer and mobo player. i had s6d27a1 driver lcd screen tearing always happen on every cm10.1 based rom

I have ws driver and dont have tearing. So the only problem now is s6d driver tearing
14th February 2014, 09:14 AM |#17  
upilguebu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
Hey guys, in this rom, why I cannot update BBM via playstore? It says that "your device isn't compatible" ?

EDIT : SOLVED

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
14th February 2014, 10:47 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,245
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porobu

I have ws driver and dont have tearing. So the only problem now is s6d driver tearing

0.0 i have ws driver and horrible screen tearing in flappy birds :/

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
14th February 2014, 01:37 PM |#19  
Porobu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 410
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen

0.0 i have ws driver and horrible screen tearing in flappy birds :/

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

I dont have flappy bird, but tried hill climb racing, play store snd mx player and no tearing


Enviado desde mi GT-I8160 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Porobu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Porobu Ad-Free
14th February 2014, 08:52 PM |#20  
Member
Canary Islands
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Great rom, I think I'll use it for a long time. Is the only rom that have smooth scroll on notification area, in rest of CM and stock is horrible.
Only problem is sometimes rom freezes.
14th February 2014, 10:24 PM |#21  
upilguebu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preep

Great rom, I think I'll use it for a long time. Is the only rom that have smooth scroll on notification area, in rest of CM and stock is horrible.
Only problem is sometimes rom freezes.

Yeah me too, sometime freeze. Only reboot can cure it (?) XD

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes