[ROM] [8/28/9] Bhar's WM6.5 5.2.23037 |M2D|CHome-Full|Lite|XDA_UC|FingerFriendly!

Search This thread

and-rassk

Mar 20, 2009
podolsk
pictures&video on today no show videofiles.
after tap videofiles in list, running and play wmp.
its normally?

ps: i try anofher radio and spl.
1.65.21.18 1.71.09.01 spl3.31 3.56.
with all is low freez :(.

Last edited:

ai6908

Nov 13, 2006
Land of Lincoln
pictures&video on today no show videofiles.
after tap videofiles in list, running and play wmp.
its normally?

ps: i try anofher radio and spl.
1.65.21.18 1.71.09.01 spl3.31 3.56.
with all is low freez :(.

Today pics does the same thing for me as well, so it is ok. Not sure why it freezes with the radio! Try a search for best radio in russia using the link my signature and see if that helps!

and-rassk

Mar 20, 2009
podolsk
after any time ROM work normally.
It is now hardspl3.56 R1.71.09.01. all seems was adjusted. :). no freez. i observe further.
in 'settings'-'buttons' i find 2 icons com manager.
'settings'-'sound and notifications' work normally, but 'commanager'-'phone'-'sounds'-all sound exept alarmX is corrupt

Last edited:

Shep

Feb 25, 2006
Need to edit *cpr files

I need to edit *cpr files - but can't change permissions

Shep

ai6908

Nov 13, 2006
Land of Lincoln

CharlyAR

May 23, 2009
Buenos Aires
Hmmm probably 21725, and also a lite and naked version of 21232 if requested!

A naked version pleaaase? :p 21725 would be great. I think. I haven't used it to be honest.

Edit: I've been trying this ROM and I have to say it's fast. Nice. Only one "little" issue: it kinda "freeze" sometimes. No answer to touch, to keyboard, nothing. A few seconds, then it starts working again as nothing happened. Any idea???

If I can fix that, I believe I'll gonna keep it.

Last edited:

CharlyAR

May 23, 2009
Buenos Aires
One more question, let's see if I can make sense of myself... :p

In the previous ROM I had a Today plugin that included, in the same panel, Outlook mail, phone, voicemail, sms and Windows Live Mail.
In this one, you have all of these items but in different panels.
Do you know where can I get the "all-in-one" version? I'm not really sure how to search for it... Thanks!

ai6908

Nov 13, 2006
Land of Lincoln
One more question, let's see if I can make sense of myself... :p

In the previous ROM I had a Today plugin that included, in the same panel, Outlook mail, phone, voicemail, sms and Windows Live Mail.
In this one, you have all of these items but in different panels.
Do you know where can I get the "all-in-one" version? I'm not really sure how to search for it... Thanks!

Look in here. You will have to use a CHome editor to disable the panels you dont want. Use the link in my sign to search for what you want. Its pretty simple and effective.

CharlyAR

May 23, 2009
Buenos Aires
Look in here. You will have to use a CHome editor to disable the panels you dont want. Use the link in my sign to search for what you want. Its pretty simple and effective.

Thanks! This is what I was looking for. :D

Now I'm stuck with another issue. :p That is the connection wizard isn't available. So I don't have the connection setup from mi provider (Movistar, from Argentina). The HTC_ConnectionSetup_1_0_31002_1.cab you posted just says that my provider "is not listed".

Do you know if there is some way to update or something the databse of providers? It used to recognize it just fine. :(

and-rassk

Mar 20, 2009
podolsk
feedback21231

Hi.
Has tried today naked 21231. fast, claen.
There were questions:
There is no task manager. How to close programms?
settings-connections-"usb to PC", the label is empty and does not work.
Even for some time ROM freeeeez (stop 1minut). Has then thawed. :)
In start-tools the empty white stain lies. The same in start-games.

ps use radio1.65.21.18

Last edited:

ai6908

Nov 13, 2006
Land of Lincoln
Hi.
Has tried today naked 21231. fast, claen.
There were questions:
There is no task manager. How to close programms?
settings-connections-"usb to PC", the label is empty and does not work.
Even for some time ROM freeeeez (stop 1minut). Has then thawed. :)
In start-tools the empty white stain lies. The same in start-games.

ps use radio1.65.21.18

I deleted all the extra crap from the ROM, hence those folders are empty. I guess I should have deleted those folders as well, but was lazy...hence the folders are still there..:D

I have attached cab for USB to PC and also tskmgr. I personally hate them both, so I took it off, there is lots of other task managers as well, do a search using the link my sign, and you will find zillions of them out there.

Thanks for trying my ROM.

Attachments

• HTCUSBToPCPopUp_2_0_18172128_1.WWE.cab
    101.7 KB · Views: 34
  • HTC_Task_Manager_2.1_34837.5.cab
    712.5 KB · Views: 29

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DEVELOPMENT ENDED AS I DONT HAVE DEVICE ANYMORE!

UC is done by XDA_UC, its a nice concept, and is developed by this forum!

If you want to use UC, then you have to do the following things!
    • Create a folder called "XDA_UC" in SD card.
    • Put in your theme to install, name it as My.tsk
    • Put in your cabs, reg files, xml files
    • Allow everything to install, and your phone will reboot after installation is complete. This is a must!
    • (Phone will not reboot by default, hence you have to manually reboot. Also you are free to use as usual when customization is taking place! Thats an added plus about this UC)
    If you choose not to use UC, then dont create any folders or do not put in SD Card. But just allow the phone to reboot after initial configuration.

All ROM's are Beta, so expect to see bugs! ROMs will be close to orginal ROMs, except for a few tweaks, and to remove clutter. You are more than welcome to personilize for your taste as you want.

OK, I have been cooking for 3 types of phones till now, from Wizard, hermes to Kaiser! Never ever has released what I have cooked, as I am still an amature, but this time I got bold! So here is my ROM.

Look at post 5 for details.

bhars5223037.jpg

Some screen shots. There are more than 24 themes in the ROM, all of them except 4 was created by me. Default theme on cold boot is classic blue theme. Theme can be downloaded here, it is not included in the ROM anymore to save storage space.:D

bhars1.jpg

bhars2.jpg

How to install?
    Before you flash!
    OR YOU WILL HAVE A BLACK BRICK!

If you want to flash to Stripped Stock ROM, then download it here.

I use 1.65.20.29 Radio, 3.56 HardSPL and no issues with this ROM
    And You brick after reading! Dont hold me responsible for it, as I have bricked too when flashed, its just dangerous! But Flashing through SD Card is always safe!

Special thanks to Da_G for goods. Ervius for kitchen. Josh & TPC for all the help!!!
    And also a few people I would like to thank who has thaught me how to cook or shared kitchen...hmm where to start!
    Faria, mamiach, Anhilius, bennece - for wizard kitchen and tutorials
    Anry - for memory hack and my initial kitchens
    mbarvian, drputtinham, mrvanx, reza, kumara, sakajati, and many many others
    Also my wife for her patience and support:D

Feel like donating? Donate to this forum!
    You can also donate to me for ROM developements as well. But most of all, I would like to know if there is any issues, so that I can learn and fix!

Donation List (Thank you!)

July - 09
    • Mervyn M - $10
    August - 09
    • Mervyn M - $10
    Downloads

8/28/9 - 23037 M2D ~ 102MB ROM, ~61MB RAM | CHome Full | CHome Lite

8/17/9 - 23028 Initial ~ 123MB ROM, ~66MB RAM

8/12/9 - 23025 Fixed ~120MB ROM, ~65MB RAM

7/31/9 - 23016 CHOME Version.
    • Removed M2D & disabled notification menu to access volume control
    7/31/9 - 23016 Test with Mega Packages - 96MB ROM, 36MB RAM.

7/27/9 - 23009 Naked

7/22/9 - 23009 Full w/XDA_UC

7/17/9 - 21921 M2D w/XDA_UC Test - Dont flash, unless you want to help problem solve! Check this post to see what has changed.

7/17/9 - 21921 final ~109MB ROM, ~66MB RAM on cold boot

7/10/9 - 23004 full fixed ~122MB ROM, ~66MB RAM

7/5/9 - 23003 Full

7/2/9 - 21725 Full

7/1/9 - 23001 Full ~102MB ROM, ~63MB RAM - No UC

6/28/9 - 21820 Full Fixed ~ 101MB ROM, ~65MB RAM

6/19/9 - 21815 Full ~103MB ROM, ~63MB RAM; 21815 Lean ~130MB ROM, ~66MB RAM

6/18/9 - 21812 Full Final

6/13/9 - 21812 - Full Version ~100MB Free space ~60MB Free RAM 21812: 21812 Lean ~115 Free Space ~64 MB RAM

6/11/9 - 21234RTM - Based on Evirus & Anryl Kitchen

6/7/9 - 21806 - Beach theme, new icons, almost same as 21728 except different SYS and ROM.

6/7/9 - 21728 - Vista theme! New icons

6/5/09 - 21725, Has theme bug! That is, changing themes wont work except a few!

5/30/09 - First release! 21232
    Great ROM!

LOL.. shutting down screen: STARTING WINDOWS:D.

Lol I always thought that was funny but hated it. Disabling it was step one right after flashing the winmo rom. Good days, will always remember our "special edition" rom. Thanks man, after such a long time just showing my appreciation for your work again.

Sent from my HTC Kaiser using Tapatalk
    Hi everyone, sorry to kick this topic, but I flashed my 'Kaiser' with this rom this morning and since an hour or two I can't seem to unlock it..
    I move the slider, but nothing happens.

Is this a known issue?

Can you press the power button and the phone comes on? If so, try the below reg change using total commander.

Code:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\KEYBD]
    "SlideWakeup"=dword:00000001
    Change it to 1 from 0. That should let you wake up the device when sliding the KB.

I am flattered that you flashed my ROM. But I suggest you flash to a newer ROM. I haven't put out a Kaiser ROM for yrs, so that stuff is outdated.