[ROM][Current stage: Nightly] Official CM9 Thread

Search This thread

00McD00

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
cyanogenlogo.png

I AM TAKING NO OWNERSHIP FOR ANY OF THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, NOR AM I CLAIMING IT TO BE OF MY CREATION.

So, back in my Droid Incredible days we had a thread just like this which was hugely popular and enormously helpful and I decided to bring the same to the Galaxy Nexus. Essentially this thread will be a place to discuss anything and everything pertaining to the releases of CM9 and seeing as the first nightly was released today, I think this is a good time to start.

I will compile and keep updated all links including: nightly/stable releases, Gapps, kernels, and user created mods. This will be your "One Stop Shop" for all things CM9 related, whether you need the latest release or a battery mod to spruce things up.

NIGHTLY CHANGE LOG
Merge change log can be found here
BBQ Alternate change log
Alternate change log

MOST CURRENT NIGHTLY RELEASE
All Nightly Downloads - Toro
All Release Candidate Downloads - Toro

MOST CURRENT RELEASE CANDIDATE
-To be announced

MOST CURRENT STABLE RELEASE
-To be announced

MOST CURRENT GAPPS
Latest Official Gapps download
-Obviously choose the one for 9.0.x

CM COMPATIBLE KERNELS
*Please note that any kernel other than stock may cause loss of features, especially those related to color settings*
-Franco's Kernel can be found here (reported working): LINK
-Imoseyon's LeanKernel can be found here (reported working): LINK

THEMES AND MODS
-Huge collection of CM9 theme manager themes: LINK

Last edited:

Rootuser3.0

May 18, 2011
Thanks for this great thread/tool. CM9 woot woot been waiting for CM9 to drop!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

Yadao

Aug 28, 2010
USA
Awesome. Been waiting for CM on the Galaxy Nexus since upgrading from my Incredible with Cyanogenmod 7. This will be fun.

amwenguer

Jun 4, 2011
Was wondering when this was gonna hit... and just read the AP article.
Much thanks! I'll be in and around this thread. And I been liking IMOs hotplugX on every ROM I've messed with so far. Probably will try out your kernel for a few days first though. 1.2 is fast enuff for me.

Last edited:

C-4Nati

Jun 28, 2010
Cincinnati
Will someone post features. I keep trying different roms but end back up with gummy because of other than stabilitly and being fast the many different batteries including circle and making soft keys blue all from settings within the rom and not having to do other stuff. Gummy is a lot easily customizable than other roms so hopefully cm9 is too.

twiz0r

Oct 5, 2010
Vegas
Now this is like Christmas morning can hardly wait for my phone to charge.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Shoulda charged last night :p

I'm so stoked. I just installed and I couldn't get the market to realize my apps as purchased. Shows them as my apps, but not purchased. Then I realized I accidentally flashed the wrong market lol

Redo.

Xmas morning for sure

EDIT: Flashed the newest gapps and still have market issue. Ideas? It remembered about 15 or so of my apps to restore. All but 2 or 3 of them are paid apps. I don't understand why it doesn't recognize my other apps as paid...grrrrrr

Last edited:

illcat2000

May 30, 2010
Tampa, Fl
Can't wait to give it a shot sure its not at feature packed as cna but in due time I'm sure it will be. Flashing now!

DroidHam

Aug 8, 2010
Akron, OH
Am I the only one who flashed this and quickly went back to a nandroid ? Tons of features missing that other roms have

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenlogo.png

I AM TAKING NO OWNERSHIP FOR ANY OF THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, NOR AM I CLAIMING IT TO BE OF MY CREATION.

So, back in my Droid Incredible days we had a thread just like this which was hugely popular and enormously helpful and I decided to bring the same to the Galaxy Nexus. Essentially this thread will be a place to discuss anything and everything pertaining to the releases of CM9 and seeing as the first nightly was released today, I think this is a good time to start.

I will compile and keep updated all links including: nightly/stable releases, Gapps, kernels, and user created mods. This will be your "One Stop Shop" for all things CM9 related, whether you need the latest release or a battery mod to spruce things up.

NIGHTLY CHANGE LOG
    Merge change log can be found here
    BBQ Alternate change log
    Alternate change log

MOST CURRENT NIGHTLY RELEASE
    All Nightly Downloads - Toro
    All Release Candidate Downloads - Toro

MOST CURRENT RELEASE CANDIDATE
    -To be announced

MOST CURRENT STABLE RELEASE
    -To be announced

MOST CURRENT GAPPS
    Latest Official Gapps download
    -Obviously choose the one for 9.0.x

CM COMPATIBLE KERNELS
    *Please note that any kernel other than stock may cause loss of features, especially those related to color settings*
    -Franco's Kernel can be found here (reported working): LINK
    -Imoseyon's LeanKernel can be found here (reported working): LINK

THEMES AND MODS
    -Huge collection of CM9 theme manager themes: LINK
    I fixed tethering. I submitted it to gerrit now it just needs merged.
    Are you using juice defender or anything like that?

Naw man I just had the governor set to hotplugx and underclocked to 900 mhz lol it didnt lag so I stuck for it with a day and thats what I got. By far the best results I've ever gotten on my Nexus
    Added a link in the OP to a thread which has a huge collection of theme manager themes. Please give me a heads up if you find others I should add.