Unable to Connect To Wifi !

Search This thread

sgw81

Dec 5, 2010
Hi there my wife has an Sony Xperia X10 she has 2.1 but all of a sudden has issues connecting to the home wifi modem (my galaxy s connects fine)
it finds it and i enter the pass key but it then searches for IP address and fails?

This is very annoying for her, im sure it must be some sort of cache/data issue but thought i would ask you guys for any advice please;)

thanks alot
steve:confused::confused::confused:

telmoabff

Aug 14, 2010
Recife, PE
plus.google.com
Hi there my wife has an Sony Xperia X10 she has 2.1 but all of a sudden has issues connecting to the home wifi modem (my galaxy s connects fine)
it finds it and i enter the pass key but it then searches for IP address and fails?

This is very annoying for her, im sure it must be some sort of cache/data issue but thought i would ask you guys for any advice please;)

thanks alot
steve:confused::confused::confused:

Did you try Blade Wifi Fix?

My problem was slightly different. I was able to connect after 4 or 5 attempts. However, it would disconnect every 10 or 15 minutes. Also, there were times it simply couldn't find my wireless network...

After things got better...

Oh I'm rooted...

sgw81

Dec 5, 2010
ok i have just rooted with Z4 root i will install that and let u know
thanks
steve

sgw81

Dec 5, 2010
Did you try Blade Wifi Fix?

My problem was slightly different. I was able to connect after 4 or 5 attempts. However, it would disconnect every 10 or 15 minutes. Also, there were times it simply couldn't find my wireless network...

After things got better...

Oh I'm rooted...

Blade wifi fix doesnt work on UK Xperia x10! shame