Looking to buy a new battery

Search This thread

Blaaargh

Mar 21, 2011
Gurgaon
My IncS battery has been dying faster and faster as of late so I want to replace it. Any suggestions which battery I should get and how much it will cost?

I'm in India and open to buying it online.

me2z

Jan 25, 2013
Battery

Hi,

I found this one with 1600mAh.

w_w_w.ebay.de/itm/PolarCell-Akku-HTC-Desire-S-Z-7-Mozart-Incredible-S-BA-S450-Salsa-S710e-Accu-/370602339752?pt=DE_Handy_PDA_Akkus&hash=item56499eeda8

remove the underscores on w_w_w

Is there any way to get a bigger capacity battery? with more mAh? I could not find one :-/

EDIT: Ah, Okay, i found another one with 1800mAh =) on:

w_w_w.mugen-power-batteries.com/mugen-power-1800mah-extended-battery-for-htc-desirez-t-mobile-g2.html

remove the underscores on w_w_w

Sincerely

Last edited:

me2z

Jan 25, 2013
OMG that capacity is awesome and the price?! Sounds way to good to be true, what could happen in worst case, I mean when u say: original or genuine or safe ?

scarpeta8

May 28, 2011
My stock battery was getting ridiculous, if I get up at 7am and unplug the phone off the charger, the battery will be pretty much dead by 2pm (<20%).

So last week I picked up HLI-S710EXL from Mugen Power. (You need to go search it on their webiste, I can't post link due to newbie status)

I was hesitant at first because the phone could become bulky due to the extra thickness, but now I'm actually holding the phone better as the extra thickness sits right in the centre of my palm, creating a more natural grip.

Battery life is extended significantly, by the time I go to bed around midnight, usually there is still 35% left in the tank.

I know the price is a bit steep, but I think it's well worth the money, especially if you are not about to purchase a new phone in the near future. I'd totally recommend it.

skylanlan

Dec 16, 2011
hesitant to buy a new batterly

I'm also looking for a new battery.... but hesitant because I also seeking for the next phone...

celaw

Sep 5, 2011
How about Sun Global 1,800mah battery? Anyone tried it?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

pigstew

Oct 24, 2012
Sydney
Truth about batteries is, the manufacturer has already installed the highest capacity battery possible for the physical dimensions of the battery. I've purchased them gold batteries and many other( higher capacity rated for the same physical size) batteries and they seem to be a tad better than original battery for a few weeks but then quickly diminish in capacity to a point way below your stock battery. If you want more mAH from a battery to fit into inc s you must look into extended batteries where the physical size of the battery has been increased. A word of warning too with all these cheap batteries is that most if not all of them have no inbuilt thermal protection circuitry and therefore the posibility exists of thermal runaway caused by batteries being charged when they are too hot to be charged- eg hot summers day in a car...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You might want to try mugen batteries. Try googlin for it.

Sent from my magic orb. Not kidding.
    I bought org battery from mytrendphone. 20$ works flawless!

Sent from my Incredible S using XDA