What screen protector do you use?

Search This thread

Dreamgun

Sep 27, 2013
Well the note 3 has now been out for some time! What screen protector do you guys use if any, how do you like it? Also do you run into sensitivity issues or issues with the stylus?

I have an Otterbox and have gotten along fine, though the plastic one included makes the screen clarity worse!

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Dreamgun

Sep 27, 2013
I have a Zagg Glass. Love it. Lifetime warranty and it fits perfectly in my screen punched otterbox defender.

Sent from my leanKernel 3.0 powered stock 4.4.2 (NE6) SM-N900T

Hmm interest zagg website seems to do a great marketing job... of all I've looked at this one seems to interest me.

Does the stylus leave any marks? How bad are bubbles when applying it?

Hmm interest zagg website seems to do a great marketing job... of all I've looked at this one seems to interest me.

Does the stylus leave any marks? How bad are bubbles when applying it?

No marks at all. Even fingerprints are rare unless I have greasy fingers, but wipes clean extremely easily. It's made of tempered glass, so I won't expect marking by the stylus.

Bubbles? I got a few when I first paved it on the phone, but they pressed out very easily. No bubbles at all on the screen, crystal clear.

I picked it up at best buy.

Sent from my leanKernel 3.0 powered stock 4.4.2 (NE6) SM-N900T

Morningstar

Apr 2, 2006
CA
www.alliance-rom.com
I've used the iLoome 9h tempered glass with an Otterbox Defender since I got the phone in November, and I couldn't be happier. No bubbles, no scratches, rarely even any fingerprints. Most people don't even think I have a screen protector on until I tell them...

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Feb 10, 2013
Ive been using the otterbox defender case which comes with a plastic screen protector. Works perfectly.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

jdidtht

Sep 23, 2012
minneapolis
Well the note 3 has now been out for some time! What screen protector do you guys use if any, how do you like it? Also do you run into sensitivity issues or issues with the stylus?

I have an Otterbox and have gotten along fine, though the plastic one included makes the screen clarity worse!

Anything tempered glass is the way to be. It is far superior to the standard screen protector is quality and feel and also visibility. Grab the off brands anywhere online, or unusually just go to Verizon store, and grab one, like 15 bucks for one, and they last for a super long time while retaining their new appearance.

tony yayo

Oct 15, 2010
Chicago
I've used iSmooth on my last few phones. They cost a few bucks more but have lifetime warranty, which I've used and gotten replacements pretty quick. Come 3 to a pack so even if you screw up on the first one you've got 2 more, contact CS whenever you need more. Anything that doesn't use a stylus I use extremeguard. They do 90% of sales quite often and thats when I stock up. Good deal.