Thread Closed Email Thread
3rd April 2011, 07:00 PM |#511  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,842

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn1976

tried wiping cache/devlik cache and mounting system still getting bootloops and force closes

Droid x should work with UOT.
Try on fresh rom install, after first boot.

Sent from my pocket using a pen

3rd April 2011, 07:03 PM |#512  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 394

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom-Addict

Read the how to..... gual....

sent from dinc

Like i haven't read the How-to .You are such a Great help.

Ill figure it out myself.
3rd April 2011, 07:03 PM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendozinas

Droid x should work with UOT.
Try on fresh rom install, after first boot.

so reinstall the dxgbrooteddeodexed.zip when phone boots back up go back into clockwork and flash the uot zip
3rd April 2011, 07:23 PM |#514  
Thanks Meter: 242

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquiel Harris

Like i haven't read the How-to .You are such a Great help.

Ill figure it out myself.

Sorry didn't meen to bea Dick but it sounded like Ur goin at it wrong ie downloading kitchen and such u upload to site and only dl cooked file.
That said I would be glad to help if I can. What phone are u on and what Rom are u running.

Again sorry
sent from dinc
3rd April 2011, 07:52 PM |#515  
Los Angeles

More
Quote:

Sorry didn't meen to bea Dick but it sounded like Ur goin at it wrong ie downloading kitchen and such u upload to site and only dl cooked file.
That said I would be glad to help if I can. What phone are u on and what Rom are u running.

Again sorry
sent from dinc

Im On a vision. Runing a Gingerbread sense ROM. I just made the mods etc and its cooking the file for me.. just was getting confused i Honestly dont know if it will even work. I uploaded the framework-res.apk and the systemui.apk from the ROM im running and uploaded it before cooking. Just i dont know if it knows i want it running on a sense or regular stock ROM.. just confused on how exactly this all works. made my little color things i wanted to the taskbar and all that. Was wanting to make everything have a Stock Gingerbread look on this. Now i really don't know if this will work since you have the ability to change skins and all this.. oh well. ill see if it works.

God damn.. waited too long now i dont even know where my damn file is.. gotta recook.. Fail.
3rd April 2011, 07:59 PM |#516  
Thanks Meter: 242

Donate to Me
More
So is Ur Rom basically sense with a ginger skin on it?

sent from dinc
3rd April 2011, 08:00 PM |#517  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,842

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquiel Harris

Im On a vision. Runing a Gingerbread sense ROM. I just made the mods etc and its cooking the file for me.. just was getting confused i Honestly dont know if it will even work. I uploaded the framework-res.apk and the systemui.apk from the ROM im running and uploaded it before cooking. Just i dont know if it knows i want it running on a sense or regular stock ROM.. just confused on how exactly this all works. made my little color things i wanted to the taskbar and all that. Was wanting to make everything have a Stock Gingerbread look on this. Now i really don't know if this will work since you have the ability to change skins and all this.. oh well. ill see if it works.

God damn.. waited too long now i dont even know where my damn file is.. gotta recook.. Fail.

For your file - look in pickup page.
Look for your UOT number.

Kitchen don't need to know on what rom you are. It applyes mods on the files you uploaded.

3rd April 2011, 08:03 PM |#518  
Los Angeles

More
Quote:

So is Ur Rom basically sense with a ginger skin on it?

sent from dinc

Well no. My Rom is the latest HTC leak of Gingerbread Sense for the Desire Z, Which i have. (G2) and im trying to make an edit to a skin.. This is just a full blown fail honestly from what im assuming because when i think about it, where exactly is this MOD im making going to? On Sense, you have the ability to change skins in the ROM, so which skin am i customizing? I wanted to make a installable APK so i can just install this "theme" im trying to make, but this is getting very confusing by the second.
3rd April 2011, 08:05 PM |#519  
Los Angeles

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendozinas

For your file - look in pickup page.
Look for your UOT number.

Kitchen don't need to know on what rom you are. It applyes mods on the files you uploaded.

I did, Just all i remember is that it ended in -48. but when i went, one a while ago from what i think was the only one that ended in -48. it said UOT-04-03-18-48. it seems like that one was made before i started cooking mines. im waiting and seeing if another one comes up that ends in -48.

found my file. Wish me luck guys.

Im actually suprised it worked. But Just It didn't Come out exactly how i wanted. Anyway to edit the one i made? or should i just do another one? And how do you take the numbers out of the battery percentage? when i generate a preview, it shows both, but i hate having those damn battery percentages lol.
3rd April 2011, 09:37 PM |#520  
Thanks Meter: 165

More
@mendozinas
I have edited the 4g icons to red and added a background to the P5 power control icons.
Also, I have edited the stat_sys_battery_charge.xml to run from 0 to the current battery percentage. Have a look, you will see what I mean.
Hope you like, if not, no problem
P5v4 and a battery charge xml
4th April 2011, 12:19 AM |#521  
Flag DMV
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Using htc evo salvage mod 1.1(gb aosp rom) I built just a battery mod and I got fcs on everything.
uploaded both systemui and frame
UOT-04-04-00-30-2
Edit: tried after a fresh flash and worked.awesome thanks
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread