Thread Closed Email Thread
7th April 2011, 10:16 PM |#601  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,842

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoc

Hi guys! Why the kitchen is OUT???? I'm trying since this morning and I can't cook anything when I go to "kitchen" and start to mod the battery it still remain in download and nothing changes even after an hour someone told me that u r changing server...is it true?
thank u guys and best wishes

Submit work in "Summary" section after selecting all mods and uploading files.

7th April 2011, 11:50 PM |#602  
Thanks Meter: 390

More
The generate preview feature is taking a really long time to load. And when I upload the framework it says it was uploaded, and the summary page shows it in green, but when I submit it says "There was an error uploading the file, or no file was selected. Please try again!"

Is this because of the new server or is something else going on?
8th April 2011, 01:43 AM |#603  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
i made mine using the androidium.apk since i have cm7 on my aria. i made several changes to pretty much everything but the only thing that stayed when i flashed it to my rom was the different font. i used the option "Amend scripting. Old scripting, compatible with old recoveries. Use this if you having problem with flashing" because i would get the error '0'. how can i keep all the changes i made in the kitchen?

oh yeah the file i made was UOT-04-08-01-00-1

i just looked around and my theme chooser says i have 5 themes total. it was four before so i assume the 5th theme is the uot kitchen theme i made. but it doesnt appear in my selection, number 2 is missing. whats up with my theme?
8th April 2011, 03:01 AM |#604  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
on the droidx running gingerbread is there a way to make the notification backround completly transparent i can get the notification bar, header and footer clear but havent been able to get the background that way
8th April 2011, 03:07 AM |#605  
Account currently disabled
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 558

Donate to Me
More
Quick question. Can i use the kitchen to make a leaked gingerbread rom app drawer transparent? Desire HD.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App
8th April 2011, 07:00 AM |#606  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,842

Donate to Me
More
Kitchen update
New bootanimation: Resident Evil

credits to TheSkepticalGuy
and this Resident Evil Umbrella Login Bootanimation

enjoy
8th April 2011, 02:17 PM |#607  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
sorry i just put up this post by mistake. but ill just use it to say thanks for the kitchen its awesome and i hope my problem will be fixed

EDIT: so i managed to find it in the theme chooser. but to select it i had to be right in the middle of number 1 and 3. a very little space and very hard to select. is there any way to make it have a preview like androidian and cyanbread? to make it easier to select and all. i added a pic of what it looks like right now.

EDIT 2: and actually i worked around and found out that the windows animations and battery didnt carry through to my phone. they are the same as they were before. can i get help with that too?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	563765  
8th April 2011, 04:50 PM |#608  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
dude im still trying to cook a zip for the new leedroid 2.4 but all i get is SHTF errors !!!!

I tried it with my framework apk and the one stated in the dropdown nothuing works.

some hours ago i tried it for leeroid 2.3d and it worked out nice and i got a working file to download!

when will i finally be bpossible to cook a zip for leedroid 2.4???

please let me now

ps. is anybody else having problems with cooking for lee 2.4 or am i the only one?
8th April 2011, 06:01 PM |#609  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,264

Donate to Me
More
Hi guys!! I have 1 problems!
1) When I customize the header with my scripts, for ex. "menoch dhd" on the preview evrything seems to be ok but when I cook the file nothing change! Why??? Instead of my customization I have on the right the "carrier" (wich is vodafone 4 me) and on the left I have the key "Eliminate"....can u tell me why?
thank u guys
8th April 2011, 06:51 PM |#610  
Thanks Meter: 390

More
I made a new battery today, it finally recognized my framework upload. But when I flash it I won't boot. It freezes at the end of the boot animation. I've used the kitchen many times before and never had this problem. Is it possible it was just a problem with the cooking and I can eventually try again once the kitchen reopens?

Sorry if this isn't all the needed information but I am on an HTC Thunderbolt, using the VirusRom RC1B3 Senseless, or 3.1 in the download link. The file is UOT-04-08-16-16-2. If I need to give any more info please let me know.

I don't mean to complain but this thing has been impossible to use the last few days. Is this being worked on? I really appreciate all the work that has been put into it, and used to love using it, but it's taking a lot longer now, things are broken, and I'm not getting responses to questions. I saw things about a new server. Are there issues with that?
8th April 2011, 08:54 PM |#611  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,264

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmo220

I made a new battery today, it finally recognized my framework upload. But when I flash it I won't boot. It freezes at the end of the boot animation. I've used the kitchen many times before and never had this problem. Is it possible it was just a problem with the cooking and I can eventually try again once the kitchen reopens?

Sorry if this isn't all the needed information but I am on an HTC Thunderbolt, using the VirusRom RC1B3 Senseless, or 3.1 in the download link. The file is UOT-04-08-16-16-2. If I need to give any more info please let me know.

I don't mean to complain but this thing has been impossible to use the last few days. Is this being worked on? I really appreciate all the work that has been put into it, and used to love using it, but it's taking a lot longer now, things are broken, and I'm not getting responses to questions. I saw things about a new server. Are there issues with that?

Hi mate actually the kitchen works fine today even if sometimes cooks boroken frameworks...however i don't know if it depends on server issues or something like this but if u try to cook again and again kitchen will works
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread