360 CASE from PYROSKINS!!!

Search This thread

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
This is yet another awesome case from pyroskins guys. I like it better than the popular clip case. Which I never thought would happen. Build quality is excellent. Usability is great. It feels really strong and durable. Check out the video....

IMG_20110829_200548.jpg

IMG_20110829_200601.jpg

IMG_20110829_200449.jpg

Last edited:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
nice review. Pyro must be giving you sweet swag for these reviews.

"I love the hole" ... made me laugh.

lol. yeah greg is an awesome guy. he's all about the customer service. probably the best I've seen yet. i love when I find companies like this. fast shipping, all questions are answered in no time, and always willing to make the customer happy. its a great company to deal with bro.

slack04

May 4, 2010
lol. yeah greg is an awesome guy. he's all about the customer service. probably the best I've seen yet. i love when I find companies like this. fast shipping, all questions are answered in no time, and always willing to make the customer happy. its a great company to deal with bro.

Dear "Greg":

Please send me one of your cases. I promise to spam every GT10 website with gushing reviews. I PROMISE TO TITLE EVERY POST WITH CAPS-LOCK ON, and I will use a minimum of 14 exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will also create video reviews with weird little glitches that make anyone watching feel like having a seizure.

Just kidding. Couldn't help myself

BTW- love the custom firmware Task650. Best one I've used, especially when paired with pershoot's kernel.

Reactions: bloomfield9000

used2hvatreo

Jun 26, 2008
Houston

+1 to that, when they ran out of the clip case and were waiting to get new ones in, he made sure mine got shipped asap so I could receive it before I left the country. Looks like I've got another case to purchase lol.

@Pyro,

If you read this, i have a question for you. What are the chances of you having any say in the design process of these cases? I would love to get a hybrid clip/360 version that doesn't need that elastic band to stay closed. I am gonna get the new one anyways, but I was just wondering.

Thanks for the awesome cases

|flyte|

Sep 8, 2010
Vernon
Has anyone elase gotten this case? Mine is still in flight, but just wondering how others are getting on with theirs.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Stardate Tab 10.1

Aug 5, 2011
I order the 360 last Monday or Tue. I am paying by check so my delivery time will be a little bit. I will post my review, hopefully this week.

Sent from xda premium app

Sighx

Jul 12, 2010
Are you for real? $18.99??????????

Omg I should just order this

;;

Just ordered . 2 - 5 weeks :D ahaha luckily I'm not in a rush for it.

Last edited:

HybridHB

Aug 14, 2011
I got this case before going to europe. Its been 2 weeks so far and its been pretty good. The only issue i have is that the groove farthest from the binding doesnt hold the tab up. My tab always falls down immediatley even on a flat even surface.

Sighx

Jul 12, 2010
I got this case before going to europe. Its been 2 weeks so far and its been pretty good. The only issue i have is that the groove farthest from the binding doesnt hold the tab up. My tab always falls down immediatley even on a flat even surface.

That would completely defeats the purpose of the case wouldn't it...... ;x

pyro530

Mar 2, 2011
Nor-Cal
www.pyroskins.com
+1 to that, when they ran out of the clip case and were waiting to get new ones in, he made sure mine got shipped asap so I could receive it before I left the country. Looks like I've got another case to purchase lol.

@Pyro,

If you read this, i have a question for you. What are the chances of you having any say in the design process of these cases? I would love to get a hybrid clip/360 version that doesn't need that elastic band to stay closed. I am gonna get the new one anyways, but I was just wondering.

Thanks for the awesome cases

Questions like this, feel free to send me an email or PM. I've been asked not to actively talk about the cases on the forums ... so I stick to lurking here and commenting in the general and Q&A threads.
email is pyroskins at gmail
But ya, I can do anything development wise ... I just have to order a qty of 500 at a time.

Reactions: Muhman007

Stardate Tab 10.1

Aug 5, 2011
Pyro ships fast! I ordered the 360 case last Monday by personal check and in today's (sat) mail was the case. Been playing around with it and I must say that it is a solid case. I researched for a long time and Tasks video review convinced me. I bought the tab for its slim design and weight compared to other tegra 2 tablets. The case feels very light before you put the tab in it. IMO even with the case on it, I believe it is still lighter than my wife's ipad 1 or my friends xoom. I love that you can charge it with the case on it. I have three cats that think my computer desk is a good place to take a nap. Now I will never have to worry again. Price is amazing. The case and shipping to NY was under $24. I wasn't ever going to get a case for my tab, liked the feel and weight, but I had a couple close calls carrying it or just holding it under my arm if I had other things to carry. Overall, very satisfied!

As far as tab not staying in farthest groove, if you use the stretchy band that holds the case closed for travelling and just slide it up over the bottom lip of the case it should hold it in place in that last groove. Works for me anyways.

Sighx

Jul 12, 2010
Pyro ships fast! I ordered the 360 case last Monday by personal check and in today's (sat) mail was the case. Been playing around with it and I must say that it is a solid case. I researched for a long time and Tasks video review convinced me. I bought the tab for its slim design and weight compared to other tegra 2 tablets. The case feels very light before you put the tab in it. IMO even with the case on it, I believe it is still lighter than my wife's ipad 1 or my friends xoom. I love that you can charge it with the case on it. I have three cats that think my computer desk is a good place to take a nap. Now I will never have to worry again. Price is amazing. The case and shipping to NY was under $24. I wasn't ever going to get a case for my tab, liked the feel and weight, but I had a couple close calls carrying it or just holding it under my arm if I had other things to carry. Overall, very satisfied!

As far as tab not staying in farthest groove, if you use the stretchy band that holds the case closed for travelling and just slide it up over the bottom lip of the case it should hold it in place in that last groove. Works for me anyways.

Sadly, for me it has not arrived yet. I'm going to see how long this takes. But so you know.. I am in Toronto Canada.. so it'll be a little longer with customs and stuff :D

sparkyj62

Sep 7, 2010
Chicago
Just received the 360 yesterday. I couldnt be happier... the case is extremely well made. The tab stays up in every position, and the tab fits very well into the case and it doesnt add to much bulk. As someone else mentioned i wish they had a hybrid between the 360 and the clip, not a deal breaker just not a big fan of the elastic band that keeps the case closed. Just a tad bit of ocd on my end the hole on the back side of the case doesnt bother me, but i wish that the samsung logo was lined up in the center of the hole All in all great case and fast shipping

Kerflop

Aug 11, 2010
Ordered mine this morning and they shipped it this afternoon. That is service. Can't wait to get home and hopefully it will be there by Friday :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is yet another awesome case from pyroskins guys. I like it better than the popular clip case. Which I never thought would happen. Build quality is excellent. Usability is great. It feels really strong and durable. Check out the video....

IMG_20110829_200548.jpg

IMG_20110829_200601.jpg

IMG_20110829_200449.jpg
    Are you using it on a Verizon LTE 10.1 tablet? Any chance you could post pics of how it looks, specifically around the power and volume buttons area?
    From the review video, it looks like the opening on the side is only big enough for the power button.

Yes, LTE 10.1 tab from Verizon. Buttons on left side clear perfectly. Bottom charging port is clear as well.

Here's a pic I took of my tab this afternoon:

picture.php
    nice review. Pyro must be giving you sweet swag for these reviews.

"I love the hole" ... made me laugh.

Dear "Greg":

Please send me one of your cases. I promise to spam every GT10 website with gushing reviews. I PROMISE TO TITLE EVERY POST WITH CAPS-LOCK ON, and I will use a minimum of 14 exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will also create video reviews with weird little glitches that make anyone watching feel like having a seizure.

Just kidding. Couldn't help myself

BTW- love the custom firmware Task650. Best one I've used, especially when paired with pershoot's kernel.
    Thanks for the review.... Can please post link to the screen protector you got.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

http://www.pyroskins.com/samsung/ga...b-10.1-anti-glare-matte-screen-protector.html
    That would be the one. :)
    Really surprised how much I like it ;)
    Just be careful not to use the cloth.
    Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app