Search This thread

pvyParts

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010
What is the name of system font ?

um droid sans?

_____

Howdy all,

I am playing with teh update zips now but i mixed up all my files and i am pretty sure you dont want the mega purple theme that is iridaki's phone :p so i have to just update the theme then release will happen.

Side note, would anyone be interested in a honeycomb style lock screen? i was playing around with some of my sources for this and that and realised that i had made one just like it :p may be a bit of fiddling to integrate but i think it will work

for those who don't know it is a unlock ring that you drag the center circle to anywhre on the outside circle to unlock. it looks like the ICS lock screen. jsut without the targets to drag to.

like this but on the bottom of the lock screen and when the unlock symbol hits the edge it unlocks. :)

Pvy.

Therev86

Mar 14, 2011
I second the Honeycomb lockscreen, i would really like that :)

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

cornishronson

Feb 7, 2012
Cornwall
Hey Pvy

Really looking forward to this update is it live b4 I go work at 6 if u don't mind me asking?

jeffbud98

Dec 27, 2011
Mobile bravia works with this! :) just have to flash with cwm. does anyone know if beats work with a locked bootloader

Sent from my R800a using Tapatalk

Therev86

Mar 14, 2011
Mobile bravia works with this! :) just have to flash with cwm. does anyone know if beats work with a locked bootloader

Sent from my R800a using Tapatalk

Unlikely, i flashed both beats audio and the crt screen off animation, they both flashed fine but aren't working

kakatoori

Mar 9, 2012
Bangalore
Hi Pvy,

I recently used TheJokaWild ROM v2 and got an idea how our TEAM v2 will be.....but in the camera app i got "cannot connect to camera" sometimes...on asking the OP of TheJokaWild ROM he mentioned that it happens in all the Plays.

Is it so?? Coz i never had such an issue....also do check if the TEAM v2 has this thing sorted out....

And please i dont want to hurt anyone...just clearing my doubt.....:)

Therev86

Mar 14, 2011
Hi Pvy,

I recently used TheJokaWild ROM v2 and got an idea how our TEAM v2 will be.....but in the camera app i got "cannot connect to camera" sometimes...on asking the OP of TheJokaWild ROM he mentioned that it happens in all the Plays.

Is it so?? Coz i never had such an issue....also do check if the TEAM v2 has this thing sorted out....

And please i dont want to hurt anyone...just clearing my doubt.....:)

Spent the last two evenings with that ROM and had no such issue on either front or back camera so it may be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    T.E.A.M. Stock Rom for 2011 Xperia devices
    (Arc, Arc S, Ray, Active, Play, Neo, Neo V)

pvyParts and iridaki
    Proudly Present you
    T.E.A.M. Stock Rom
    A Rom for the Community By the Community!

YOU MUST Read this Post FULLY Before you Post any Questions!

First of all, hello 2011 Xperia Devices World!
    We are coming from a galaxy far far away, where and when the X10 was a flagship! :D
    We created the T.E.A.M ROM for the X10 and now we are taking the first step towards porting it to the next generation of devices.

The new TEAM ROM will be universal across the following devices:

1. Xperia Arc
    2. Xperia Arc S
    3. Xperia Active
    4. Xperia Ray
    5. Xperia Play
    6. Xperia Neo
    7. Xperia Neo V
    ( Devices with smaller screen resolution, such as Mini and Mini Pro will follow later on we didn't forget you! )

How we did that?

We have developed a Auto-Magic installation script that will work on any Xperia device by customising system files appropriately during flashing.

Some of the many new and unique features of the upcoming TEAM ROM:

1. Quick sound profiles integrated into the ROM -forget any 3rd party apps, now it's all accessible from the power menu
    2. Brightness toggle control with a neat popup you can bring up any time from your statusbar
    3. TEAM Tweaks (customise your clock/date/battery/signal text color/size/font, integrated battery bar)
    4. Transparency everywhere you look!
    5. Elegant TEAM theme
    6. New Clock and Calendar from leaked Xperia S GB ROM
    7. Tweaks for ambient sensor, minfree and more
    8. Enhanced power menu with reboot options: Reboot, Reboot in Recovery, Reboot in Fastboot. If you choose the latter, you will be prompted to insert your USB cable and the procedure will complete only after you have! As convenient as it gets
    9. Compatible with any 2.3.4 ROM, any kernel, any current setup. It will not wipe your data or intefere with the way you have been using the phone so far. It will only make it MUCH better

We are introducing the "ROM/AddOn" concept and we are looking forward to your feedback.
    ROM/AddOn means:
    * One Zip all Phones! with some Scripting magic we can keep all devices updated with a single zip.

And last but not least, don't forget we have great things in store for all of you:
    * Full AppMan Support with 100% OTA Capable, Auto-Magicaly Flashed updates (comming soon)

HOW TO INSTALL:

REQUIREMENTS
    HAVE AT LEAST 50% BATTERY BEFORE STARTING!

You must also me on a 2.3.4 Stock Firmware
    ( This is not a Stock based ROM, it is a Sony Stock Firmware )

You will also need Root and CWM

This will work on either Locked or unlocked bootlaoders that meat the above requiments

NO DATA WILL BE WIPED DURING INSTALLATION!

1. Boot into Recovery and make a NANDROID BACKUP ( This is really IMPORTANT, as we can't recover your data! If the fan gets soiled )

2. Flash the "TEAM_ROM_v0001_HDPI.zip" via Recovery.

3. Reboot and let the phone do it's thing as it will be rebuilding caches and settling.
    First boot can take up to 10 minutes so be patient!

If you want to use your own custom Clock font:

1. You should place your custom font in folder /system/TEAM/font and it should be a .ttf file named clock_font.ttf.
    2. Go to Settings > Tweaks and check the option Custom Font for whatever element you wish (clock, battery, signal, date).
    You can now also tweak the text size to your liking!!
    Q & A

Q: Where is AppMan?
    A: AppMan will suffer a full rewrite and will be ready for a future update!

Q: Can I use this or that kernel for unlock or locked bootloader?
    A: ALL kernels built for stock ROMs WILL WORK on this rom. We have tested all of them so take our word for it. ( yes we are flash junkies )

Q: Can I use this or that theme?
    A: Short answer, no. Unless of course it is built of our framework. We have made MASSIVE mods to the framework so most themes will disable most, if not all, options in the Tweaks app.
    ( unfortunatly themers dont like our framework as it changes too often )

Q: I am getting a FC on this or that, can you help me!
    A: NO. We can't help you. Because what you just said means nothing to us.
    We want to help you SO much, but in order to do that you need to report the bug properly.
    We took care of that too, see here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=18195325

Q: OMG YOU STOLE MY WORK! YOU A!@#$!% etc etc etc
    A: We kindly ask you that if you have an issue with any of the inclusions in the ROM to either PM me or iridaki so we can sort it out politely There is no need to flame in the thread. Also if we have forgotten credits, please let us know and we will add them immediately.

Q: This rom is stupid, I hope you fail, "that" ROM is better!
    A: That's cool, use "that" ROM. There is absolutely no need to report your disgust unless of course you have constructive criticsm. Personal Preference isn't a bug or an issue
    We encourage EVERYONE to use the ROM they feel is best for them

Q: wow this is cool can i...
    A: HOLD UP read our rules :D
    1- no whining about our work
    2- no asking for eta's
    3- no asking for eta's
    4- no useless posts in development thread
    5- logcat or GTFO
    6- no asking for eta's
    DOWNLOADS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A BAKCUP FIRST!
    TEAM_ROM_v0001_HDPI.zip
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8iufk817wa9r8rm
    If think you have found a bug KUDOS! Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ this thread then and ONLY THEN report it to me

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=18195325

Sarcasm will ensue should we find out you didn't read said thread...

Cheers,
    PvyParts and iridaki
    Disclaimer: We provide this ROM AS IS,
    we will do our best to make sure there are no bugs and that many new exciting features are added,
    While we do encourage request, we cannot say if we will or will not add them any time soon.
    We have a plan for our updates and are doing all of this in the spare time
    between work, and life, and the rest of our many projects / commitments

For an idea of what we do in the little time we have
    Apps / Roms
    TEAM Battery Bar App and Mod, TEAM x10, CWM Installer, AppMan

Guides and Tuts
    Scripting, Battery Life, Bug Reporting,
    Boot.img/kernel.sin Unpack / packing, init.d Support on Stock Kernels

Theming
    Black SE Swipe Keyboard, Apps Gone Purple

Other Mods and Stuffs
    Baseband Patches
    Slideshow of a heap of SS's i'll ad them here soon
    http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/aaronkable/TEAM/TEAM Xperia2011/?albumview=slideshow

device-2012-02-20-223711.png
    device-2012-02-20-223759.png
    device-2012-02-20-223834.png
    device-2012-02-20-223842.png
    device-2012-02-20-223858.png
    device-2012-02-20-223940.png
    device-2012-02-20-223949.png
    device-2012-02-20-223917.png
    device-2012-02-20-224109.png
    device-2012-02-20-224008.png
    device-2012-02-20-224127.png
    Nananananananananananana AppMan!

Howdy All,

2 things to share to and 1 to add to the change notes! :)

First a quick update on AppMan prob wont be in the next update will be in the one after if not before! For those who don't know what(/Who) AppMan is, check out my thread here. -AppMan Thread Link-

the app is built and is running (mostly) i thought i would share some Screenies :D

First Loading Screen
    device-2012-03-21-181043.png

Rom Loaded Grabbing the Rest of the Info
    device-2012-03-21-181054.png

Fully Loaded
    device-2012-03-21-181122.png

About
    device-2012-03-21-181132.png

Next is the bundled BatteryBar has gotten a massive re-rite. it now has full animations, and a bunch of new options. :)
    that will be in the update that should be SO soon it is not funny :D

Enjoy!

Pvy.​
    Change Notes V001, Zip to follow in a few hours

Ok guys change notes are as follows
    zip to follow in a few hours

Code:
    Fixes
    - Fixed the Profile FC's
    - Fixed the Reboot Menu FC's
    - Fixed the Brightness Toggle FC and issue with it not showing
    - Fixed the Sound Toggle FC and issue with it not showing
    Script
    - Fixed the Auto-Magical Script to be a bit more lenient and Magical
    - Changed the Debugging Notification to show again.
    Theme
    - Some small changes to the theme. hopefully some text issues are fixed

Only a small update but this will take us to v1 and out of beta :)
    we will now work on adding the MDPI gear, and porting to 2.3.3 for all the guys with that here, and work on some of the new features that will be part of this GB ROM and then will be our base for the ICS ROM

We are both crazy busy atm ( i am offshore with work ) and had hoped to do more for this but hey :) Stability is just as important as features :D Cause of this there is still no appman :) that will be prety high priority for next update tho :)

Pvy.
    Hey guys, just a heads up for our next update (ETA: within the week)

* TEAM theme gets a very elegant overhaul based on ICS elements. And just to be clear, we are not the kind of people who would just copy-paste png files, our priority is consistency, so we can guarantee you that it will be a job really well done. ;)

* TEAM themed, transparent Xperia S apps (Conversations, Smart T9 Dialer, Phone, Phonebook, Music, Home, Widgets, Calculator, Radio and -believe it or not- more!)

* Swipe to remove notifications from the statusbar, with newest ICS animations.

* Framework.jar tweaks for even smoother scrolling in menus.

* TEAM Settings fixes and enhancements.

* More TBA soon™! :)

iR¡D@k!* via Tapatalk