What is your favorite Android phone as of now?

Search This thread

Prentemps

Jun 23, 2020
I have my second Xiaomi smartphone now. I've been with this brand for 7 years now. My father and brother also use Xiaomi phones. I am generally satisfied of how they work though I sometimes have connection problems (not sure whether it's me or the phone). Before Xiaomi I had Samsung back in 2012. I guess Samsung nowadays is getting better but I still don't really trust them after that experience

To be honest, for me Android-based phones are the best :highfive:

cannabiscure

Dec 25, 2019
Well depends on the budget of course, I can name a $1,000 phone but I don't have the money.

I like the LG G7 ThinQ or a V40 they are a good bang for buck. I am tired of glass phones though they break too easy, so I would put it in a case. For the price this phone offer so much.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

What'd be nice is another HTC M8 style phone but more modern hardware and design but still metal back and dual speakers but also all glass screen, put the speakers under the glass somehow make the chin appear smaller.

cannabiscure

Dec 25, 2019
Sure, if we have an unlimited budget I also will go for the Note 20 :)

Myself I won't spend more than $200 on a phone and no post paid, not getting it from a carrier since I only use very few minutes and mostly just wifi. Like right now my plan is 250 minutes or text a month for free, so I haven't had to spend even $10 on my cell service in at least 3 months :) Hence why I just buy my phones used and not more than $200 budget, anything more is a waste for me.

But if I didn't have access to a PC with broadband cable internet 24 hours a day it might be different for me.

Also I would always be worrying about my phone if it were that expensive. You can buy a used car or motorcycle for the same price as a Samsung Note 20!

Galaxy Note 20 is the best for me

Reactions: quantumcog
Jan 1, 2021
There are some massive mobile phones are below that gives an amazing performance and worth able features for your money. These are my favorites because of their performance and ratings. If you will buy any mobile phone from below, you feel that it is an amazing mobile for your budget. you can exclusively get these from amazon.

1.Redmi 8A Dual (Midnight Grey, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage) – Dual Cameras & 5,000 mAH Battery) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers – 31,279 ratings

2.OPPO A5 2020 (Mirror Black, 3GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers – 3,263ratings

3.Redmi 9A (Midnight Black, 3GB Ram, 32GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers -9,239 ratings.

4.Samsung Galaxy M01 (Black, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers – 7,766ratings.

5.Redmi 9 Prime (Space Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)- Full HD+ Display & AI Quad Camera) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers – 9,414 ratings.

Last edited by a moderator:

BPF6450

Oct 2, 2014
Alameda
So far my zenpad tablet has been performing well for a while, minus the reboot issue. Much better performance than my old tablet which was an insignia model... the zpad has 2Gigs of RAM, the old one didnt. Love that RAM

HCFL

Nov 14, 2013
The Pixel 3 XL, since it's supported by GrapheneOS and should be supported for a few more years. I used to enjoy the Pixel 2, but it's no longer being upgraded by the GrapheneOS team, which sucks, because it's a very capable device.

mycorrado

Jun 5, 2012
There are some massive mobile phones are below that gives an amazing performance and worth able features for your money. These are my favorites because of their performance and ratings. If you will buy any mobile phone from below, you feel that it is an amazing mobile for your budget. you can exclusively get these from amazon.

1.Redmi 8A Dual (Midnight Grey, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage) – Dual Cameras & 5,000 mAH Battery) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers – 31,279 ratings

2.OPPO A5 2020 (Mirror Black, 3GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers – 3,263ratings

3.Redmi 9A (Midnight Black, 3GB Ram, 32GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers -9,239 ratings.

4.Samsung Galaxy M01 (Black, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers – 7,766ratings.

5.Redmi 9 Prime (Space Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)- Full HD+ Display & AI Quad Camera) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers – 9,414 ratings.
Which one is supported by lineage MicroG?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sure, if we have an unlimited budget I also will go for the Note 20 :)

Myself I won't spend more than $200 on a phone and no post paid, not getting it from a carrier since I only use very few minutes and mostly just wifi. Like right now my plan is 250 minutes or text a month for free, so I haven't had to spend even $10 on my cell service in at least 3 months :) Hence why I just buy my phones used and not more than $200 budget, anything more is a waste for me.

But if I didn't have access to a PC with broadband cable internet 24 hours a day it might be different for me.

Also I would always be worrying about my phone if it were that expensive. You can buy a used car or motorcycle for the same price as a Samsung Note 20!

Galaxy Note 20 is the best for me