installation process is almost same as illustrated on https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2643012 but with additional patch on it. I don't have deep understanding of this process or tools, so just followed explained process.
I'm newb, so I cannot post direct link here. replace ( ) parts as specified.. download links for files are in the following page.
cafe (dot) naver (dot) com (slash) develoid (slash) 367549 (shw-m110s patch. called v5 patch here)
from lab.so / iuvv
- M110S-PatchTool.zip (for korean devices, v6 patch)
- YSa_kernel_V6.tar (kernel patch for v6 patch)
I skipped efs backup process because I have done it before and saved efs files.
1. using odin 3, factory reset with SHW-M110S Gingerbread WF07 rom
2. copy m110s-format-system.zip, m110s_patchtool.zip, cm11 rom, gapps to sdcard.
3. using odin 3, flash m110s-installation-recovery.tar
- after reboot, my galaxys turn to bluish screen. related link : https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2642834
- because of this bluish screen symptom, I was practically unable to use old cm11 rom which can be patched with v5 patch.
4. flash m110s-format-system.zip
5. flash cm11 zip
6. Flash m110s-patchtool.zip
7. flash gapps
8. reboot and at the same time press home+power button to enter download mode
9. (bluish screen still goes on) using odin 3, flash YSa_kernel_v6.tar
10. reboot and now all fine(no bluish screen).
My first goal was to install android version gte lollipop in order to use web bluetooth with android chrome 56. but shw-m110s and gt-i9000 are different in hardware, I was unable to install(or use) lollipop, marshmallow, nougat roms for GT-I9000 on my SHW-M110s. CM11/kitkat was by far installable for my SHW-M110S.