Thanks Meter: 669

By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th August 2013, 01:35 PM |#861  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Hello
Two questions !

1) difference between full and free version ?
2) If I use ak or fancy kernel with rgb color modified , Can i use this app or I will have the problems ?

5th August 2013, 01:55 PM |#862  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

I'm such a moron sometimes. I accidently merged some test code into the production branch of Lux and released it. It passed all my tests because it specifically targets devices with low memory.

Please accept my apologies, I'm releasing a fix right now.

Oh so that should fix it being killed? I went back to an old TB version and it works great.
5th August 2013, 02:02 PM |#863  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroxr1

Hello
Two questions !

1) difference between full and free version ?
2) If I use ak or fancy kernel with rgb color modified , Can i use this app or I will have the problems ?

1) Free version has no automatic profile or night mode. Missing some settings like fade duration and camera mode.
2) Using Lux will be fine, however if you install a plug-in for Lux, it may interfere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman122

Oh so that should fix it being killed? I went back to an old TB version and it works great.

Yeah v1.66 fixes it. Should be rolling out to everyone.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
5th August 2013, 02:10 PM |#864  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:

1) Free version has no automatic profile or night mode. Missing some settings like fade duration and camera mode.
2) Using Lux will be fine, however if you install a plug-in for Lux, it may interfere.

Yeah v1.66 fixes it. Should be rolling out to everyone.

thanks ! therefore the important thing is not to install plug-in for Lux , that I don't understand what is its purpose beacause my eenglish is so bad
5th August 2013, 03:06 PM |#865  
Flag Diepenbeek
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Works great again! Thanks for the quick fix!
5th August 2013, 05:31 PM |#866  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i moved the slider all the way so i cant see anything on my phone...how do i reset the app?...i cant use my phone cuz i cant see anything lol...and i restarted my phone
5th August 2013, 05:32 PM |#867  
OP Senior Member

More
Reboot your phone by holding down power. That's the easiest way.
5th August 2013, 05:41 PM |#868  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Reboot your phone by holding down power. That's the easiest way.

thanks, it worked
5th August 2013, 06:26 PM |#869  
Flag Poland
Thanks Meter: 807

More
Guys do you have a graphic glitch with a couple of updates recently? Settings (gear) and star icons are placed over text - see screenshot.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9100 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
6th August 2013, 05:02 AM |#870  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitoski

Guys do you have a graphic glitch with a couple of updates recently? Settings (gear) and star icons are placed over text - see screenshot.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9100 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Looks like the text is too large in that translation. I'll see if I can get a translator to fix it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
6th August 2013, 06:12 AM |#871  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Any chance of plug in support for 2013 nexus 7, gs3/4, or other devices in general...for those of us not proficient in writing code/making apks. I checked out page on making plug-ins and it all went straight over my head to be completely honest, haha.

Awesome app though, definitely a large improvement over stock and night mode makes a huge differece.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)