By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th August 2013, 12:30 AM |#901  
California
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiancs1969

We all come from different places. Time zones Be patient with reply s.........I use default setting without problem. Try a few settings and see what you prefer....

s2..rootbox

I've been patient. It's been 3 days(4 depending on your time zone). Then my question was just skipped over. I just threw it up again to make sure it didn't get lost.

Thanks for your help. That's all I needed.
The Following User Says Thank You to NCtwin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NCtwin Ad-Free

14th August 2013, 10:00 PM |#902  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCtwin

I've been patient. It's been 3 days(4 depending on your time zone). Then my question was just skipped over. I just threw it up again to make sure it didn't get lost.

Thanks for your help. That's all I needed.

Just switch off auto-brightness and use Lux to manage your personal auto-brightness: I use dynamic-mode and set different links while being in different bright surroundings/conditions, voila. But this has been advised here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=44459348 :thumbup:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xfish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xfish Ad-Free
17th August 2013, 06:31 PM |#903  
Thanks Meter: 1,377

More
Anyone else having issue with the auto mode? Mine always thinks it's night and choose the night profile?
18th August 2013, 02:56 PM |#904  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by italia0101

Anyone else having issue with the auto mode? Mine always thinks it's night and choose the night profile?

Make sure nothing is blocking your proximity sensor on your phone! Or around that area
18th August 2013, 03:36 PM |#905  
Thanks Meter: 1,377

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBieber

Make sure nothing is blocking your proximity sensor on your phone! Or around that area

The actual sensing is fine.... It's the auto mode that doesn't change to night and day properly

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
19th August 2013, 01:18 PM |#906  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
How does "dynamic" setting work. Does it check the lux every 5 seconds for example or continuesly? Consumes this much more battery then "screen on" setting?
20th August 2013, 03:39 AM |#907  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
If the settings to set the brightness adjustment periodically , when you wake up device the screen brightness to tune with delay. For me, it's not convenient.

Sent from my HUAWEI U9508 using Tapatalk 2
20th August 2013, 06:49 PM |#908  
Question Use Lux to dim Daydream?
I would like to use Lux to make the screen super dark when Daydream is active.
In the advanced settings you can cause certain apps to trigger sleep mode (I assume that would make the screen very dark), but Daydream is not on the list of apps.

Anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks!
22nd August 2013, 07:10 PM |#909  
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Search function is awesome :d
24th August 2013, 11:26 PM |#910  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 153

More
is linear sample interpolation working?
25th August 2013, 04:23 PM |#911  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
after enabling lux can be disabled again in settings..i get this message when i open the app. can anyone tell me how to use this app,

i just get this pop up message and nothing happens
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)