DHD Sticky Roll-Up Thread **Check this thread BEFORE posting**

Search This thread

M_T_M

Troll King & Retired Señor Mod - I Regret Nothing!
Apr 14, 2009
Texas
Please Note:

Besides this thread, there will be absolutely no stickies created in the HTC DHD General forum.

This thread will list and link to all threads worthy of being "stickied", it will be the only sticky in the forum (bar one) so please dont ask.

Please leave your suggestions for new threads [with the thread link please] to be added to this list below and a moderator will attend to this as and when necessary.

This thread will be cleaned once the suggestions have been added, so please dont be offended if your post disappears.
On a second note...any thread that start with [Q]..will be deleted. Please post your questions on the brand spanking new Q&A section :). You've been warned!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

+Attention!! Read this before starting a new thread with questions about this device!

+Advanced Ace Hack Kit (To Root your DHD)

+[READ before asking!] Compilation of DHD ISSUES

+Summary of Desire HD ship/release dates

+Battery Life

+New system update for DHD!

+[GUIDE] [DIY] Tweaking Voltages and Governors Using init.d Scripts

+[GUIDE] Desire HD Camera guide

+[GUIDE][IN-PROGRESS] Ripping the thing open: A guide to disassembling your DHD

+Actually make your speaker sound good!

+ DHD in the Philippines

+[INFO] WaccoPedia - Sharing is Caring
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your Friendly Mod....M_T_M :)

Last edited by a moderator:

M_T_M

Apr 14, 2009
Texas
Thanks mate....will try to keep it updated with ya'll requests :)

M_T_M

Apr 14, 2009
Texas
Please be more specific on your request. PM me if necessary :)

a better way to deal with the problems

If the person is that much of an idiot maybe he/she should refrain from flashing his/her phone :D
I do believe the current guides are as foolproof as possible. Feel free to PM the guide creators for help on any type of moding :)

Cheers,

Is there an "idiots guide to rooting" about, that might be added to this thread?

Tweedskin

Apr 24, 2011
London
Desire HD and ARHD

Hello!

Love the desire HD and loving mike1986s' ROMs.

Anyone else find it ridiculous about the 10 posts thing.....having to do 10 posts before being able to post on certain threads?

I totally understand why and the reasoning behind it. But telling me to "get your posts up by engaging with the forum" is counter-productive, as all the threads i wish to engage in require I have 10 posts!!!

But anyway..:D

Tweedskin

Apr 24, 2011
London
Is there an "idiots guide to rooting" about, that might be added to this thread?

Sure thing, I followed this one to the letter and have had no problems http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=11557769

Just take your time, read it through carefully and download everything first so you're all set up and ready to go.

Good idea is to print it out and tick off things as you go.

As I mentioned, I am really new to this and followed the guide to the letter and had no problems. It was the first time I've ever rooted an Android device and it was a breeze (well, it took a few hours....:)).

Top Liked Posts