FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] Tickle My Android - Decompile & Recompile With Ease

6,669 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,482

By Ticklefish, Recognized Themer on 3rd May 2012, 04:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Ticklefish: Version 16.1 Now Available!
27th April 2017, 09:42 PM |#6351  
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 26

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham

If you expect help here (or anywhere), you need to provide far more detail.
Please attach the history.txt so we can see the problem.
TickleMyAndroid/user_files/LOGS/history.txt

there you go
Attached Files
File Type: txt history.txt - [Click for QR Code] (259.5 KB, 10 views)
27th April 2017, 09:48 PM |#6352  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,321

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stock97

Was someone able to change navbar icons in Samsung Stock Nougat? The rom is perfect, but those icons are ugly!

They are simple png files in drawable-xxxhdpi-v4 folder. ic_sysbar_back, ic_sysbar_recent, ic_sysbar_home. Just replace them with what you like.

Here is a link to some interesting ones. I have Nexus 5x and Pixel icons I can share with you if you like.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2758473
The Following User Says Thank You to Tulsadiver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tulsadiver Ad-Free
27th April 2017, 10:09 PM |#6353  
Flag Kingston

Donate to Me
More
what software do i use to make changes to .spr files in res/drawable
27th April 2017, 10:55 PM |#6354  
Flag Caselle Torinese
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsadiver

They are simple png files in drawable-xxxhdpi-v4 folder. ic_sysbar_back, ic_sysbar_recent, ic_sysbar_home. Just replace them with what you like.

Here is a link to some interesting ones. I have Nexus 5x and Pixel icons I can share with you if you like.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2758473

In samsung roms the softkeys are in .spr format...
27th April 2017, 11:02 PM |#6355  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenzoSRx

there you go

Did you install your frameworks? You might have two.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Quote:

In samsung roms the softkeys are in .spr format...

Mine are png. Galaxy S6. Have you tried deleting those and replacing them with png's?
27th April 2017, 11:08 PM |#6356  
Flag Caselle Torinese

More
Quote:

Did you install your frameworks? You might have two.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Mine are png. Galaxy S6. Have you tried deleting those and replacing them with png's?

I'm on Nougat and files are in .spr format. I downloaded some prpgrams to open spr but all of them give error at opening... i also found an xml file with some color codes, that might be related to navbar icons. I don't remember the location but it's Colors.xml
27th April 2017, 11:29 PM |#6357  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm on Nougat and files are in .spr format. I downloaded some prpgrams to open spr but all of them give error at opening... i also found an xml file with some color codes, that might be related to navbar icons. I don't remember the location but it's Colors.xml

Colors.xml is in the values folder. I thought you wanted different icons, not a different color. You can change statusbar icon and QS colors through there but not navbar.

If you want different icons, I would still try deleting those and replacing them with easier to mod png files. Worth a try.
27th April 2017, 11:32 PM |#6358  
Flag Caselle Torinese

More
Quote:

Colors.xml is in the values folder. I thought you wanted different icons, not a different color. You can change statusbar icon and QS colors through there but not navbar.

If you want different icons, I would still try deleting those and replacing them with easier to mod png files. Worth a try.

I like the icons, but sometimes they disappear as the background is dark.

I can't edit xml files properly because i dont know what to do... but i know what i want
27th April 2017, 11:50 PM |#6359  
Flag Kingston

Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=Tulsadiver;72061668]Did you install your frameworks? You might have two.[COLOR="Silver"]

i managed to get it compiled thanks to @tdunham

what i want to do now is change the signal bars and data icon
im also on samsung nougat
30th April 2017, 03:56 PM |#6360  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram4ufriends

ICS? You might feel like you are in ancient times

Heh, I remember when that phone got ICS. I was so excited to finally be out from Gingerbread!

Hell, ICS isn't so bad. I still have my very first Android handset somewhere. That's running Éclair!!

I'm considering getting a Xperia XA1. Maybe I'll make a decision by the end of the week.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
4th May 2017, 05:55 PM |#6361  
I started this thread on the 3rd of May 2012.

That's 5 years ago.

And that's really shocking. Where have all the years gone??

To mark the occasion, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everybody who's downloaded TMA, helped with debugging and new features, and all the wonderful people who post on here. I know there are other decompiling and deodexing tools out there. Your support means a lot to me, it really does.

TMA is still going. I'm not working on a new version yet, not until Android O means I have to change things yet again, or until I come up with a new feature. But this tool and this thread are still very much live. And everybody who's reading it and this post are automatically the greatest people ever!
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apktool, decompile, recompile, smali, xml

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)